November 23, 2014 | 1304 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Clearglow BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by divalious

its inexpensive, you require a small amount of it to make our face glow, it lasts it seriously does!!! blends well with the skin!!!it will suit all skin types!!! n smells gr8!!! :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by MissNRI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been hearing so much about BB creams and how nice they are so I decided to give this Maybelline one a try! First off I am pretty sure that Maybelline has only released this BB cream here in India for whatever reason. Anyway, one really nice thing is the price- I was prepared to pay quite a bit, but this cream only cost 200 INR (about $3 US!) So that was lovely (although the tube is rather small.) As for the actual product itself- I am having rather mixed feelings and results. I love the texture, it is smooth and blends easily and feels very lovely on the skin. It definitely lives up to its claim that it moisturises and softens one's skin! As for the look of it, I am rather disappointed with the shade selection. I got Nude which was the darkest shade and it was a bit light for my NC42 skin. Its texture/finish is nice and brightens skin nicely but (as I expected) there is very very little coverage. I wore it underneath foundation, as a sort of corrector/highlighter, instead of as foundation itself because I prefer heavier coverage. It is a little runny in hot humid climates, the staying power could definitely be improved. Overall, since it is not really my type of face makeup I would probably not buy this again. But it does have its place, and for a woman who only wants a bit of a glow and doesn't need much coverage or staying power it would be very nice.

8 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No