Trader Joe's Nourish Oil-Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer

4.1

Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Ethylhexyl (Octyl) Palmitate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate-60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexyglycerin (Preservative), Shea Butter Fruit, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Xanthan Gum (Thickener), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Sorbic Acid (preservative), Soluble Collagen, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Palmitate), Pomegranate Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Coffea Arobica (Coffee) Seed, Chamomile Flower/Leaf Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Stearate, Phytonadione (Vitamin K1), Menadione (Vitamin K3), Hydrolyzed Silk, DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol), Copper PCA, Retinol (Vitamin A), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin D3), Polysorbate-20, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phospholipids

on 3/4/2014 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Trader Joes I like Because is Oil free and fragrance free But I can detect a funky
scent My skin is dry this stuff made my skin look greasy and oily this reason I
hated this moisturizer under makeup it looks worse even do Ive dry skin I cannot imagine
someone with oily skin this probably worse.
The price is great it last ages and pump is wonderful but the moisturizer is not that amazing
I am really surprise great reviews because I didnt saw a great improvement on my skin even do
I almost finish all the bottle nothing special about this moisturizer Ive tried tons this Probably the worse after and while using it I notice my skin was getting redness and started to peel I thought was the weather is cold over here this reason I ignored this BAD reaction I got tired using so I stop My skin GOT so much better my skin redness disappear and peeling too if your skin is dry and sensitive Watch out Because it has retinol this very strong Ingredient so dont ignored it. No wonder in Bottle says IF SKIN IRRITATION OCCURS STOP USING THIS PRODUCT.

on 2/25/2014 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

The moisturizer is good. It does a nice job of coverage and can be used overnight for smooth, clear skin. I always use it only overnight, never in the morning because it has retinyl ingredients. It does it's magic overnight!

However, it has soluble collagen, hydrolised silk which are animal ingredients but the bottle has a 'V' symbol which means Vegan.
Trader Joe's should be more transparent about such things. Packaging is misleading.

Update: I contacted TJs and according to the customer service, this product does not have animal ingredients.

on 1/28/2014 4:22:00 PM

I don't actually live near a Trader Joe's so I had to order this online, but a friend mentioned that she was using a Trader Joe's brand moisturizer and it was working well for her so I decided to try it. It was cheap on ebay but I did have to pay shipping. The packaging is nice and functional, you get a decent amount for the price, and I really appreciate that there's no scent. It feels extremely bland, which is a positive for me because I have very reactive skin. At first I didn't like it because when you apply it doesn't sink into the skin very well - I have to keep rubbing it in for a while and it can be a pain. It's very light because of this, definitely not a rich or incredibly hydrating cream.

I'm extremely clog-prone and so far haven't seen any problems with this. I've been using it on and off for two weeks, and when I switched to a heavier moisturizer I immediately noticed a difference in my pores. Clogs were already starting to form after two days. It also seems to help with my skin tone or at least doesn't aggravate it: I don't experience redness when using this moisturizer and my skin feels smooth. My only problem with it so far (besides the slightly weird texture) is that it's not always quite hydrating enough for the winter. I have to use 2-3 pumps to moisturize my face and neck and sometimes during the day my face starts to feel dehydrated anyway. However, I'm using BP for my acne right now so my skin can be EXTREMELY dry at times, when it's more moderate (I have combo skin) this works fine. Since all my heavier moisturizers (in fact most moisturizers I've tried) cause my skin to become congested, I've stuck with this one. I'd recommend it for people who want a really simple, plain moisturizer - it's very cheap (especially if you have easy access to Trader Joe's stores) so if it doesn't work for you, it's not the end of the world. And if it does, you have a LOT of product for how little you spent.

I like this. It doesn't make my skin greasy. I only gave it four lippies because I wish it were a tad more moisturizing. It literally soaks right in to your skin instantly. But it's very cheap. And you get a TON. It lasts forever!

on 1/25/2014 11:23:00 AM

My face is very sensitive and feels tight all the time post shower or post cleansing. This moisturizer is AMAZING! It has no scent and is all natural. This bottle lasts forever, I've probably had mine over 6 months and it still has about 1/3 left. Fabulous!

on 1/5/2014 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My mom was willing to buy this because it was cheap and natural! Anyways I LOVE that this is unscented. I think it is a really nice moisturizer and the pump is great(doesn't break). This was my first moisturizer ever. I would buy this product again when I run out. I don't use it often though(I use it once a week and use one pump). I have normal skin but it can be oily sometimes. I have a lot of the bottle left, I've had it for about four months. I haven't used 1/4 of it. I love how this one does not test on animals!

on 11/7/2013 10:25:00 PM

Great! I have EXTRA dry,flakey skin on my forehead areas and this is AMAZING keeps it hydrated has NO smell and skin soaks it up fast (great bcuz you can apply more layers)! Its cheap and not tested on animals so i LOVE it and WILL repurchase this moisturizer and i recommend to all dry skinned ppl who have a Trader Joe's nearby you will NOT be sorry/regret the purchase. It feels super relieving for hot itcy skin. Pros: SUPER hydrating and moisturizing,not animal tested,cheap,does it's job,super hygienic packaging,hypoallergenic,unscented,ALOT of product. Cons: not everyone lives near Trader Joe's. GREAT FOR: oily skin,dry skin,flakey skin,hot itchy skin,acne prone skin,sensitive skin,eczema skin

on 11/3/2013 2:53:00 PM

Good stuff! Light but moisturizing, cruelty free, unscented, lasts a long time.

on 10/27/2013 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Broke me out badly. I returned it.

on 10/22/2013 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this is the most fabulous moisturizer! it's light on the skin and has so many benefits in one! it doesn't leave my face oily and doesn't break me out. I almost wish it had spf in it but I still love the product anyway and will wear it under my bb cream, so I can get some spf. I will definitely be buying this again!