December 20, 2014 | 1065 users online

Moisturizers - Trader Joe's - Nourish Oil-Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by ilovealmondjoys

I like this. It doesn't make my skin greasy. I only gave it four lippies because I wish it were a tad more moisturizing. It literally soaks right in to your skin instantly. But it's very cheap. And you get a TON. It lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Hbademian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My face is very sensitive and feels tight all the time post shower or post cleansing. This moisturizer is AMAZING! It has no scent and is all natural. This bottle lasts forever, I've probably had mine over 6 months and it still has about 1/3 left. Fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Kittycatrosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My mom was willing to buy this because it was cheap and natural! Anyways I LOVE that this is unscented. I think it is a really nice moisturizer and the pump is great(doesn't break). This was my first moisturizer ever. I would buy this product again when I run out. I don't use it often though(I use it once a week and use one pump). I have normal skin but it can be oily sometimes. I have a lot of the bottle left, I've had it for about four months. I haven't used 1/4 of it. I love how this one does not test on animals!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great! I have EXTRA dry,flakey skin on my forehead areas and this is AMAZING keeps it hydrated has NO smell and skin soaks it up fast (great bcuz you can apply more layers)! Its cheap and not tested on animals so i LOVE it and WILL repurchase this moisturizer and i recommend to all dry skinned ppl who have a Trader Joe's nearby you will NOT be sorry/regret the purchase. It feels super relieving for hot itcy skin. Pros: SUPER hydrating and moisturizing,not animal tested,cheap,does it's job,super hygienic packaging,hypoallergenic,unscented,ALOT of product. Cons: not everyone lives near Trader Joe's. GREAT FOR: oily skin,dry skin,flakey skin,hot itchy skin,acne prone skin,sensitive skin,eczema skin

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Good stuff! Light but moisturizing, cruelty free, unscented, lasts a long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Broke me out badly. I returned it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by makeuplovexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is the most fabulous moisturizer! it's light on the skin and has so many benefits in one! it doesn't leave my face oily and doesn't break me out. I almost wish it had spf in it but I still love the product anyway and will wear it under my bb cream, so I can get some spf. I will definitely be buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by curlsandsmokeswirls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the most AMAZING moisturizer i could ever find ever. I have used every single moisturizer under the sun. I have oily skin so it's been a task finding a product that moisturizes my skin without making it excessively oily and this product is like the holy grail of facial moisturizers. I use it every single day. First it's my olay face wash then my dickinsons witch hazel to tone and finally my trader joes moisturizer to ice the cake. It's so lightweight, it's odorless, and boasts anti-oxidant qualities which i believe it lives up to. Ive seen an overall improvement of the quality of my skin as well as the size of my pores. The price(4.99 at my local trader joes) plus the quality of this product makes it one of my all time favorite find!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Kwitkowski88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great stuff! Who knew a facial moisturizer from trader joes would be so amazing? Better than any moisturizer I've bought from sephora or ulta and I only payed 6-7 bucks for it. Has a pump which keeps the product sanitary which is another plus. No breakouts. I do prefer to use this before bed so I wake up with baby soft skin :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Sured20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am very happy to have found this lotion! Im always scared of new face products since i have sensitive skin, but this looked so interesting i decided to try it. It is just what i look for in a face lotion, light and silky but hydrating enough for my combo/dry skin. Oil free isnt a requirement for me since i actually love oils for my skin(if u think you cant use oils on oily skin, see my other reviews!) , but this has so many natural plant and fruit extracts that it moisturizes so well. I havent had the chance to try it in winter yet, but i feel like it might be enough for the winter too. I typically only moisturize at night. It costs only around $6, so its a bargain as well. And the pump can be closed for travel. Great product!