November 23, 2014 | 1926 users online

BB Cream - Omorovicza - Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by springchick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i was initially in love with this and could find no fault, but after having used it for several months I've realized that this does not last the entire day. If applied in the morning, it will look perfect for a few hours, but will start sinking into pores and fine lines by early afternoon. I feel like I have to wash my face and then reapply halfway through the day. Perhaps this is due to applying too much - I'll have to experiment with less. However, one of the main reasons I bought this was for the spf - if I only apply a little I'm not sure I'd get adequate spf protection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Let me start by saying I did not buy this. It is far too pricey for me. $125. dollars. But I borrowed this from my sister. She said try it out for a few days over the holidays while I was with her. It is AWESOME!!! Too expensive for me but wow this really is a great product. She got this becuse it has no silicone.

My sister now has great skin. Not always but now that she is using this her skin has improved dramatically. She is closer to 50 and I am in my mid 40s. This is not a heavy cream like other BBs I have tried this is very light.

The coverage is not super like ELDW foundation but this is because it is not a foundation. A tiny dollop can cover your face. And it stays moist all day. BUT, it does not cover blemishes or acne scars or dots that you may have. I have mild roseaca and it did make me look less red and I think with long term use it would improve the texture of my skin. If you are oily? I am not sure if this is for you. I think this is better for dry skin ladies. I ave no idea how it would work for the super slick girl with acne. I am no longer an oily person. I have dry areas that just soaked up this cream. I recommend this for a dry skinned girl or normal combo lady.

Did it last?

Well, thats the thing. I do not think it lasts as well as some say. My skin felt great all day. Imagine a really great hand cream. You might need to reapply during the day. That is how I felt with this BB cream. A few places needed touch ups. Again I need to get into the mind set that this is NOT a foundation. I am learning more about BB creams. A foundation would be something you want to last all day. A BB cream is there to improve your skin. Once you get this concept, I guess you could say it lasts long. Keep in mind a little goes a long way. If you try to add more it is going to emphasize pores and lines. Dab and smooth over do not fill and cover.

My complaint is that it does not come in various shades. For me I am pale so this was perfect but for darker skinned ladies this is a shame that it does not come darker. I have heard some use bronzers or powders to add some color.

Will I buy this again? I did not buy this for myself but if I win the lottery I am buying this to wear daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by tasya091

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was very cautious about this BB cream at first because I realized it only comes in one shade when ordering from the Omorovicza website...one of their therapists later clarified for me, and this is what she said: "Please note that the BB cream comes in one shade that suits light skin tone, and it has a slight pinkish undertone. If you have rather medium tone skin then choose the Complexion Enhancer SPF15, if you have fair skin with porcelain tone, pick the Complexion Brightener." For those curious about why it doesn't suit your skin tone, this might be the answer.

Now for the BB itself, I will write from my experience and how it's worked for me. I have super dry skin and fair skin, so I actually use a moisturizer under this as well as a good primer (Lancome), which is a combination I found to work very well for my dry skin. For those with combination/oily skin might not need to use a moisturizer, but I definitely do or the product (any other foundation for that matter) will crack and look terrible after a few hours. From what I have seen, it has helped clear up my skin because it is NOT heavy, and it does get absorbed if you work it in well with a brush. I don't care much for the scent, but if you don't like it either, it disappears in a few minutes so it isn't a big bother.

In terms of coverage, this gives a light coverage to me, but if you're pale enough to use this, then that's honestly a good thing! I don't think I want to look like a chalkboard, and the cream's slight pink undertone provides a natural looking coverage for minor imperfections. If I notice any major, noticeable imperfections some days, I simply apply some cocnealer on top and I don't need to reapply either for the majority of the day!

Overall loving it, and while it is expensive, you have to remember how much better for your skin it is to apply this onto it, since it's formulated without many harmful chemicals that are in most other foundations/BBs.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by jadorelechoc

This is such a crazy expensive product so, not having it available in my country to test it at the counter before buying, I made as good a research as I could before ordering.
Turns out, people are either writing sponsored reviews or they are sooooo excited to finally get their hands on super expensive products, that they are temporarily blinded because of the thrill of acquisition, which leads them to sing its praises. I tried to give this zero lippies but the system just would not let me.

This cream is *not* universal, it is PINK. I would say it suits NW15/20 skin and that's that (I am N/NC17-20). It has a very strong scent of citronella, I really think I could go out and repel mosquitos wearing this on my face. It just sits on the skin, looks pink, does nothing in terms of coverage, hydration (and I have combination/oily skin!) or illumination. It does not adapt to the skin tone either, at all.
This is too expensive a product to purchase without having the chance to try it and feel it before dishing out the hefty 80 pounds. Never again.

13 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by pfeffka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this product so much based on the reviews here and elsewhere. I don't know if I just got a lemon, but I experienced a few negatives right away. Although the pump doesn't look damaged, there might have been some problems in the shipping, because the product either hardly comes out or way too much is dispensed. Also, the product is a bit on the chalky side; I have only used the product for about a week, but I don't know how moisturizing this would be, particularly in the winter. The first time I tried the product, I used way too much, and the chalky substance made it hard to sink into my skin. Additionally, I don't know how well this would work for sensitive skin - my skin has been a bit itchy since I've been using it. The key to this is likely to find a moisturizer that works with it underneath; however, that sort of defeats the purpose of a BB cream. As such, I wouldn't buy this again.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Umthisisawkward

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am 16 years old with sensitive acne prone skin. Anything breaks me out. This however, is a miracle in a bottle. Its super light and dries quickly to give me a silky somewhat luminescent finish. The smell isn't overwhelming but instead has a subtle rose hint to it. I am in love with this stuff. Its easily gives me medium coverage and to set it, I use a pressed powder for additional coverage. Its amazing. It hasn't broken me out AT ALL!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by vinefit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Been trying out sample & overall, I do like what I see but as this product only come in one shade, its way too light for me to use during summer time. I prefer to use tinted moisturiser or BB cream during summer time but one shade never do.

It has good moisturising quality for people with normal or combination skin. Those with dry skin will find this product a bit on the drier side. It also absorb fast & dry to a semi-matte finish with light to medium coverage. I only use this alone, no serum or even moisturiser underneath as this product design to be.

I use it in a very humid & warm environment and it work perfectly. It stay on, never budge & the tone never change. I apply at 7am & it still look fresh at 10pm. I don't need to do any touch up, no powder involve. No sticky feeling & no over dewy. I would consider buying if not for the shade.

Pros : Very long lasting, comfortable & don't break me out.

Cons : Only one light shade & the price......£80.00 (50ml)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by mzp30324

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this BB cream so far! Can't vouch for long term effects on my skin but it blends well and smoothes things out so much I haven't even been using foundation. I put a few drops in my moisturizer and it looks amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Mischief_Managed

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product has great natural ingredients, but is not 100% natural. That is close enough for me because this is the best BB/tinted moisturizer I have ever used and this one has skin benefits that really do work. It gives a good amount of coverage and evens out the skin, but does not look like makeup. It lasts all day too and does not need setting powder unless you are very very oily. It smoothes onto the skin like silk and a little goes a long way. It only comes in one shade which would suit fair to medium skins. They really need to come out with at least one more shade. Highly recommended, even for very sensitive skin (mine).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 10:22:00 AM More reviews by ehburg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Other

I wish I didn't like this so much! I contacted Omorovicza for a sample of this product so I could try before I buy. I was wary of the single shade b/c I am extremely fair, with slight yellow undertones and cool eyes and warm hair. Kind of hard to match...

Anyway...this stuff is pretty amazing. It feels like a mousse - light and airy - and goes on smooth. I like to put it on in circular motions as opposed to sweeping motions like a regular foundation. I set it with a tiny bit of Korres setting powder, and I'm good to go. The color works very well for me, and it does a good job camouflaging imperfections. It also doesn't crease near my mouth or on my forehead as the day goes on (don't you hate coming home, looking in the mirror to see all these creases, and then you wash your makeup off and realize it was your makeup making you look older?). The smell is heavenly, if a bit flowery.

I rated the packaging quality a one b/c I'm using a little foil packet, which sucks, but I have no idea what the regular packaging is like.

I'm really glad I tried this BB cream. I'll definitely be buying a bottle - sorry, wallet.