Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

3.6

on 1/5/2015 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Best liquid eyeliner I have ever used! The formula is great because it applies smoothly, dries quickly, and is long wearing. The tiny felt tip is perfect for getting right up to the base of the lashes and making an ultra thin line. This is so easy to use, I don't have to wipe it off and start over because of mistakes. I will re-purchase!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I can't find ANYTHING negative to say about this liner. I have had it for over a month now and it doesn't disappoint! I have tried a few different liquid liners from the drug store (nyx,elf, etc) and NONE of them create clean, long lasting lines like this one. It doesnt transfer to my upper lid (if any liner does use primer!) And stays allll day so much that I am sad wiping my makeup off at the end of the day.

on 12/29/2014 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The eyeliner does not last for people with oily lids!! I tried it with the urban decay eye primer and the eye primer from etude house and it still smudges... It is also hard to draw thin lines because of its design.

I still prefer the maybelline liquid liner with the golden lid (which they don't sell in the states).

on 12/14/2014 4:17:00 AM

I'm just learning how to do my top eyeliner and this product has made it so easy and perfect! I LOVE this pen. The tip is firm and the liner applies easily. Before this product I hated doing my eyeliner and would avoid it as much as possible. Now I want to do my eyeliner all the time and I've only had it for three days! It's AMAZING! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. The price is decent and the lasting power is good too.

on 12/10/2014 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this eyeliner way more than I thought I would. I am always a little bit wary of any drug store make up, but I was out of my tarte MultilEye eyeliner, and I was in Target and this was on sale so I considered what the hell. I bought mine in black and this eye liner goes on smooth, has a dark color and stays on pretty much all day but never flakes for peels. It also dries very quickly. My only complaint is that the tip is a little harder than I like, but it works.

If you are looking for a cheaper eyeliner that still looks good, lasts and is easy to apply then this is it! I will definitely be repurchasing this once it is out.

on 11/26/2014 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just to get this out of the way, I have oily lids (as with the rest of my face), so one of the problems I face with this eyeliner is that by the end of the day, the top of my liner would stick/smudge on the top of my lid when I blink, depending on how thick I drew the liner that day.

Nevertheless, I would still buy this liner again. It's around $8 on sale, and regular $10. It's also a felt tip which I find a lot more easier to use when drawing your line. On the first use, it's very pigmented. It takes about a 2 months of daily use until it starts to dry out.

TIP: When you notice signs of drying/less ink, I recommend keeping the pen stored vertically, with the cap at the bottom. This is so that the ink runs down to the felt tip. Does this actually work? I don't know, but try it and you tell me. I think it does.

Overall, I'd buy this again and recommend it to people who want an easy time applying eyeliner.

on 10/26/2014 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Still experimenting w this; I got it as a rec from a friend whose eyeliner always looks perfect. The top lash line no problems but forget doing the lower lashline or waterline. This draws pretty thin lines & is pretty black but the CG pen is better to me in some respects. I have tried 4 different liner pens: this, the CG, Black Radiance (for returned!), & my fave out of the 4 which was Kat von D Trooper. This is over priced imo most Maybelline products are generally. But I like this & I would so repurchase just to use on top lashline.

on 10/21/2014 1:21:00 PM

By far my favorite eyeliner ever. I am generally not a drug store makeup user but by god I love this product. I've always been the tradition eyeliner pencil girl until now. This product goes on super smooth and extremely precise. You can create sleek super skinny lines or build it for a more dramatic look. I get 12 hours of solid use out of this liner without it budging. It does not get smudgy or get a dry look to it. And at it's price point you really can't beat it; I purchased it at ulta for 7.99. The only thing I can say is that it will not work on your lower water line, don't try it. I will be purchasing this product again, and I encourage others to give it a go as well!

on 10/19/2014 2:49:00 PM

my go-to eyeliner. about $10 at cvs. the packaging is excellent. a thick-to-thin felt marker tip. very good flow. i have the color black and its very pigmented and dark. does smudge a little bit.

on 10/8/2014 9:02:00 PM

This is amazing eyeliner except for one thing: it dries out pretty fast. Other than that this is one of the pest eyeliners ive ever used, and stays on pretty well.