Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

3.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Its good but not very tinted
After you let it dry its get a little grey
not black at all

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this I have bought this twice already stays on and I super easy to apply the only down side is it finishes fast (but I wear it everyday ) but other than that I have found this very useful

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this!
I would give it a five star except it's a bit flimsy and it runs out fast (I wear eyeliner everyday), and I've only had it for about a month.
Definitely would repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Can I just say how unimpressed I am with this eyeliner. Of course I can, it's a review. Well, I will start with the pro's. Goes on very easily and looks great when first applied.. also, I like that the lid is tight. NOW, for the rest... Well, I don't have oily lids at all, most eyeliners have good staying power on me, however before I even got in my car to go to work, this eyeliner turned into a slidey, smudgy mess. I seriously am sitting here at work hating my face. I'm sorry but I've used dollar store liner that works better. will not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

THIS. EYELINER. IS. AMAZING.

This eyeliner will forever be a staple in my collection. I first trialed it a couple of years ago at a halloween party and we not only ran around an entire block, we jumped in the pool, had a soda and ice-cream fight, and this stuff did NOT budge. I've worn it to all my dance concerts and events where I need eyeliner and whether I'm sweating or crying, it still doesnt budge! This stuff will literally last with you through a hurricane. Not only is the lasting power absolutley insane, the pigmentation of this is amazing. It dries semi matte and it's such a great smooth formula. The packaging and felt tip pen is also freaking amazing. It's so fine and precise and easy to work with, it takes me only a few minutes to do a simple wing. The price is also very reasonable, $14 for an eyeliner in Australia is really affordable. All in all, I think this is an amazing product that will forever be in my collection. I've re-purchased this product three times and will continue to do so- Maybelline, PLEASE DO NOT DISCONTINUE THIS!!!

Bought this product 2 times after trying to do the winged eyeliner with this liner i thought it was me and tried different angles and then figured out it was the tip its really flimsy and wouldn't recommend it for winged eyeliner but its a great product for no wing.

Dries fast, lasts long, easy to apply, can be a bit smudgy given the right circumstances (rain, humidity) but it gets the job done. I could repurchase if on promotion.

A fine line, touchable after approx. 10 seconds and won't smudge after that. Nice, inky black. Will update my review once I've been using it a few weeks as I have oily lids, like to wing my eyeliner and will be wearing it mostly over eyeshadow, either or all of which might pose a problem. And if it dries out with the lid on tight I'll be damned if I'm repurchasing. UPDATE: Bloody brilliant. No smudging, fading or other nonsense. Doesn't dry out either, providing you put the lid back on nice n' tight, shortly after use. I love using this liner to wing my eyeliner as it makes it seem so easy and I can see it being another Maybelline repeat purchase.

I love this eyeliner for so many reasons. It's such a rich black color and it's fast drying. I wear glasses and it doesn't completely disappear after I put them on, like a few other liners I have tried did. It's a precise liner and it lasts long, and if it runs out, it's only like $8 (or at least it is around that in my area). There are a few things I will suggest though. I would definitely suggest curling your lashes BEFORE you apply this because in my experience, the liner rubs off onto the curler. This liner is VERY long lasting on your eyes and I have never had any expereince with it flaking or disappearing throughout the day. I've worn this to many events and it never faded or smudged or dripped down my face if it got wet or if I started sweating. It does take a little bit of work to get off but that's completely worth it becuase of the look you got from it. I love it and recommend it to everyone I know that wears liquid eyeliner on a regular basis.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this stuff as a sort of backup emergency liner. I was digging through my makeup (surprise) and saw it still in its packaging and decided to give it a go. I had nowhere to be so I drew a big dramatic cat eye and went on with my day. Later that night I took a peep in the mirror and WHAT? This stuff stays on like I owe it money. The payoff is good, especially for a marker liner. I sort of lugged when the commercial was like "it has a .4 mm tip" but it goes on as precise as a gel liner and brush. I can bang out a great look in three minutes, I LOVE THIS LINER!