September 23, 2014 | 1394 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 5:57:00 AM More reviews by katkatkay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this eyeliner, the felt tip end makes it really easy to draw a precise line although i found that it wasn't very black and i have to go over it a few times to make it dark enough.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by cklaratin

I don't know if this has been reformulated but while the line is precise, it doesnt not stay on fot very long. The general shape is there but it becomes a faded gray. It also smudges quite a lot even when it should have dried. I can gently touch it and I'll see a black mark where the surface of the liner came off. Its comparable to the NYC liquid pen liner in staying power and smudginess.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Lylac

This eye liner lasts all day long. The tip makes the application very easy. Keep in mind this doesn't smear off as easily either. If you by chance mess up you'll have to wipe it off right away or use makeup remover to help. I like it that I don't have to worry about the color fading by the end of the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by vanhoppum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't stand this eyeliner! The formula is okay, goes on evenly and stays on for long enough but the applicator, ick! The brush is too long and you never get formula in the very tip of it so getting a precise, thin line is impossible!
I much prefer the Maybelline gel liner because at least then I can choose which brush I use. It also stays on longer and I think it has a nicer texture.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by rhdran

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love how precise, non-messy and dark this is, it last a decent time in humid weather. And very decently priced.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by RedAngelWings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the look of liquid eyeliner, but I was never good at applying it. My favorite thing about this eyeliner is that it is in ink pen form, that makes it easy, and the finish is great! When I bought this, I was skeptical because it the first time I used it, it dried out. When I put the cap back on and waited a while, the eyeliner was back to normal.
Long story short, this eyeliner is easy to use, has an amazing finish, and lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I stopped wearing liquid eyeliner, not only because I was terrible in my application, I also failed to find one that I loved. Previously I used Kat Von D autograph liquid liner. The color was good but it wasn't long before it started to fade off. Also it's a very small package and usually didn't last me all that long for my $20.

Then I saw this. It was a couple dollars off at my local Walmart and I decided to go for it. $6 is cheap enough to fail or feed this. The pen is nice and easy to use, the felt tip is kinda fat, but tapered and not flimsy making the application work well still. It's nice and black!!! It's matte, and it stays on like a mutha! I also I had used the ever raved about Stila pen and found this was much better. It doesnt flake or fade. The Stila pen bled in my micro lines and just looked awful. It's double the cost of my Kat Von D and triple the cost of the maybelline pen.

So yeah, needless to say I have been using this everyday. It's warm here now and my skin isn't dry as a rock and this stays great. I enjoy having bold liner again because this makes it easy. I have basically got down all my make up application skills, but liner never took hah! So I'm happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by snooki2011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was desperately looking for a cheap drugstore eyeliner when I ran out of my HG Elf liquid eyeliner and I came across Maybelline's Master precise eyeliner. This is officially my new HG eyeliner. I loveeeee it!!!! It's super pigmented and the brush is amazing. Gives me a perfect, thin line which is easily buildable. Definitely worth every penny. Try it out, you won't be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by KwonCheRen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I loved this pruduct and used it all the time before i started using gel eyeliner instead.
The color is great and very dark , you can make a very nice thin line , it havn't dried even after a year of use.
Only bad thing about it is that it isn't waterproof wich is the reson i quit using it, but i still use it sometimes and it's great , would buy again if i hadn't found ELF gel liner :P

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Ragdoll87

I loved this eyeliner. It stayed on my eyes without smudging or creating lines in my crease ( I have oily eye lids). The only problem I had with it was it dried out fast... I mean really fast. Even if I didn't use it. Did anyone else have this problem?