September 2, 2014 | 1850 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by telepop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well I'm in canada so it was like $39 and I was okay with that because of all the good reviews but it really didn't work great at all. It doesn't last long and can comes off easily so that was my problem even if I used a primer. Maybe I'll get a gel eyeliner next time.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by keiraellie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've bought and used TWO Artliners. I tried to like it, but I really couldn't.

The part I disliked the most about Artliner is that it dries rather quickly. For $30, I want an eye liner that will last me a long time.

It is dry even when I apply it. I have to continuously dip back into the jar for more product.

At the beginning of the day, my eyeliner is black. By the end of the day, eyeshadow gets on the liner so my eyeliner is shimmery and not black anymore.

I also dislike the tip. It is spongey and flexible, making it difficult to make a precise wing.

I will not repurchase this product. I recommend Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner, my HG liner, which is only $20 as compared to $30 for the Artliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by twee420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is actual magic. I'd tried a few other liners before this one, but the artliner just performs so perfectly I feel it's the best liner I've ever tried.
I have a problem with skin pulling, not enough product absorbing into the tip, too much product getting dripped all over.. That is NOT A problem with this liner. Once you learn how to use it, it will do exactly as you want it to. Using this cut the time it took to do my morning eyeliner in half!
Don't be intimidated, I am/was fairly new to liquid liners, but if your hand is fairly steady you should be good using this stuff. It stays pretty good, but if you dab the area lightly with a wet cotton swab it will erase any liner mistakes before the liner sets. Once it sets, it stays pretty good. I have extremely oily lids and I've never had any of it come off.
TRY IT. This is now a must-have product for me. I never thought I would be so confident doing cat-eyes but this liner really helped!
It is expensive but it's definitely my HG for eyeliner now.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 5:52:00 AM More reviews by livyj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best liquid eyeliner I have tried. Definitely won't be trying different ones in the future! The felt tip is so flexible that there's no tugging on your eyelid yet it gives a clean line.
Great colour (I got the brown) and no smudge. What more could you need!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Bobbi94

I used to only wear gel liner but decided to try this liquid one for a change. It does apply very easy and way faster than gel liner BUT the color pay-off is really poor. I think this is unacceptable for a eyeliner retailing for €32 (where I live). I have to let it dry and go over it again for the right color. It also flakes after a couple hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by m3iii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands down THE BEST liquid liner in the market. I have re-purchased this product over and over and it never fails. The felt tip makes a precise line and allows for a smooth application.
The formula stays on all day and does not fade, flake or smudge. The artliner has a matte finish and drys quick upon application. After a whole day at work, the liner remains exactely the same as when applied in the morning.

Although the price is quite expensive, I use this product on a daily basis and one artliner lasts between 5-6months. Definitely a HG product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Rsanzio

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I keep trying other brands of liner but nothing beats the Lancome Art Liner. Makeup usually falls off my face and I really have to scrub to get this off at the end of the day.

The brush is perfection, really precise, and the formula never skips. It's my liner by which all others are judged.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by JScougs

This is by far the best liquid liner out there. I used this when I started wearing liquid liner because I found that it was easier to work with. Gives a nice thin line, doesn't smudge and stays all day. If you wear liquid liner a lot it's definitely worth the investment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why is it that I find a product that helps me achieve the look I want but it's also very expensive? Lancome's Artliner in Black is all of this.
I got this eyeliner along with a full size Hypnose mascara in a Black Friday special and this reduces the time it takes for me line my eyes, not to mention I use just this one product instead of two. (I was using Physician Formula's liquid liner with L'oreal infallible pencil liner to achieve that cat eye look)
It helps to shake the tube first before opening as I find if I don't, the felt tip doesn't have enough ink. The colour is a nice, rich black and it glides on so smoothly without any tugging. Best of all, the tip gives me that winged eye look in no time at all. (it does take practice but once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze)
The liner stays on all day without smudging and it removes easily.
Would I re-purchase? Yes, but I would still want to find a less expensive alternative.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by kochanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The best liquid liner I've ever used, for several reasons:

1(most important): stays all day, does not smudge, even when my eyes get watery (which happens a lot due to allergies in the summer, and harsh winter weather, between the two my eyes never catch a break). Most liners end up a smudgy mess, or the wing fades, but this ones really lasts and it doesn't even claim to be waterproof.
2: gorgeous, rich color in one application. doesn't go on sheer in some places or require multiple coats like some liquid liners do.
3: easy, precise application. it might take some practice to get a very thin line with this but it does create crisp, even lines, and it's very easy to do so with this.
4: easy to remove, despite it being long-wearing, it is very easy to remove with a cleanser. no tugging required and it won't ball up in your lash line like some do.

I'm probably even missing a few things but the point is that this is a spectacular liquid liner. I have it in black but I will have to try other colors! No it's not cheap but it lasts forever and is completely worth it.