October 1, 2014 | 1197 users online

Gels/Soaps - L'Occitane - Almond Shower Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by sherylash8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i would say that this soap is the best soap i've ever use in the my entire life. it makes ur skin really soft and smells really good.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by nurali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love the smell and how it makes my skin super soft it is quite pricey but a wonderful treat as I have terribly dry skin especially during the winter season

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 3:53:00 AM More reviews by Noonie95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I love it
It makes my skib SO SOFT i use after the vebrena scrub
And plus i use it when i shave it million times better than the shaving cream

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by SilverLilyGirl

I love this shower oil, and like to use it after using a body scrub in the shower.

Fragrance is lovely - subtle, not too girly / sickly and it moisturises well...

However it is a bit on the pricey side (even with buying the refill pack - which gives the equivalent of 2 bottles for 20), so I've been diluting it with approximately 1/3 almond oil (available from Holland & Barrett for those in the UK - and as its often used as a base oil for aromatherapy, I assume it would be widely available in the US and other countries). At this level of dilution, the fragrance and overall texture is unaffected in my opinion, but obviously the product goes a lot further.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 7:03:00 AM More reviews by Luvable21

I bought this shower gel after being recommended by a friend. I love trying out new beauty products so took the plunge and bought it. The first shower didn't wow because my friend told me how soft her skin felt and smelt after using it. I told her that it didn't do much for me and she told me her secret to how she utilised the shower gel. I used her method which was to soap yourself up after you've washed your hair etc and quickly rinse and then hop straight out of the shower. The smell stayed on my skin and it felt so smooth and soft. I use this everyday and love walking into my bathroom smelling the Almond shower oil. I bought the 200ml on Strawberrynet and managed to get a good discount so not complaining about the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by definesinister

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Up until now, I only tried the travel size of this shower oil. This makes my bathroom and me smell heavenly. I just caved in and bought the 16.9 oz holiday size from the store. It was definitely worth the price paid ($36, compared to the original price $48). I layer this with the skin oil and the milk veil or concentrate milk, and I end up smelling great all day. My boyfriend has told me I smell good (numerous times, he has said that not just with this stuff but also with Britney Spear's Fantasy perfume) when I end up wearing this, so as you can see this is a good product. I love the whole almond line from L'occitane and I hope they do not get rid of it (because I don't know what I would do without it LOL).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

I found this was really great for shaving, especially my legs. It doesn't leave them dry and it doesn't drag or tug. I really liked this product. It is not greasy and smells nice (not cloying and annoying).

I got a sample and I am considering buying this product, but the price tag is a little much for my budget, especially for shaving. I will probably look for a dupe, but if you have the money I highly recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes, I will buy it again, I know, it is very expensive ($24). At the store I thought, ok, smells good enough, but nothing great, but everyone loves it so much, let`s buy it. OMG, I am so glad I did, once you take a shower, the smell is heavenly! (Not almonds for me but something sweet and nutty, haha). And the oil turns into a white foam instantly, once it touches the water. It doesn`t dry my skin out at all. Oh, yes, I will buy it again, I kinda got addicted to it, can`t wait to take a shower! :-))) The only downside (besides the $24!!!) is that the scent doesn`t stay on your skin after the shower. So I might buy the body oil or body lotion (ridiculous for $44), so I might stick to the oil. I wish they made this into a fragrance, I don`t know WHY haven`t they??? :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by girliegirl81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have never tried a shower oil before, and after seeing all of the reviews by beauty bloggers on YouTube, I had to try this. I was surprised that it was not oily at all, but lathered up nicely. It left my skin feeling super soft and not at all dry, tight or itchy. I plan on using this through the winter when my skin is at it's driest.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by reviews2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have sensitive dry skin and this product did not work well on moisturizing my skin, it felt really dry. The scent is fantastic but the packaging is a joke. They charge you a lot for this product, you would only expect that they did not save a buck in the packaging, it is soo cheap. Did not work for me.