L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil

4.6

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tipa-Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-4, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum/Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Sorbitan Oleate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Aqua/Water, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool

on 8/20/2014 6:26:00 PM

I'm on my second bottle of this and also ordered the refill. The smell is to die for. I love it so much! A friend gave me all her favorite beauty products at Christmas, and this was one of the wonderful surprises. I rub it all over in the shower and follow it with the L'Occitane Oil. Truly makes my skin much softer. Also, it lasts. My skin is soft for 24 hours. Shaving is a breeze with this gel. No more nicks and always a close shave. Before I used this, I had very dry skin on the back of my arms and entire torso. I really didn't have any expectations.

on 6/21/2014 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I think I found my HG body cleanser.

I'm in luck because when I bought this for myself yesterday it was on sale, which means I got a bottle with a pump (it normally doesn't come with a pump unless it's on sale).

Texture: Luxurious. Glides smoothly over skin and turns milky in contact with water. Once it turns milky it gets slightly foamy. It'll feel like it might not cleanse thoroughly at first if you're not used to a cleansing oil but after rinsing my skin felt squeaky clean. Literally. With absolutely no trace of dryness.

Fragrance: Smells fresh but nutty like almonds. I'm normally not into scented products (though I only purchase products according to skin benefits and don't care about scents in that case) but I LOVE this scent. It's light and mostly goes away immediately after the shower leaving a very very subtle nutty air behind. The kind you only notice subconsciously. I'm impressed.

Usage: Pretty high. I find I need to use a lot of product at a time. I don't think this will last longer than 2 months. Maybe 3 at most. Still worth.

Packaging: Perfection. Especially with the pump. They need to make the pump a standard thing.

Results: soft, smooth, thoroughly cleansed skin. I followed it with Clinique spark skin exfoliator and deep comfort body butter and my skin feels heavenly. In fact I can bet my skin has never felt this good since I was a baby.

Repurchase? Forever.

on 11/1/2013 10:22:00 PM

I got a big sample of this from Sephora and I may purchase it. It left my skin feel coated but i kind of liked it because it felt protected and moisturized. The fragrance was a little weird though ...

on 10/22/2013 2:55:00 PM

Oil and water DO mix, and the result is the gentlest foam with no residue. The scent is not quite akin to almond oil itself, just sweeter somehow, and a large whiff will reveal a tiny hint of something herbal. It's clean and fresh, like your favourite memory of a spa. This miracle transformer is highly moisturising, yet will clear your body of the unwanted filth. Better yet, relax in a bath of it just for the scent. Bathe in it, shower with it, shave with it. You can buy an eco-pack refill, so it's worth every penny.

I love this oil. I always look forward to take showers when using this oil the steam from the shower fills the bathroom and it's like aromatherapy! This is expensive so I bought the refillable bottle but it's still too expensive but I love it !

on 8/22/2013 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love it!

on 8/18/2013 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I do not usually write reviews about beauty products, but when looking to repurchase the l'occitane almond shower oil online, I saw some mixed reviews so felt I must give my experience!
I had seen this in a beauty haul on YouTube and liked the sound of it but thought nothing more of it. I saw it in the airport before my holiday and bought it on a whim as I knew it would be better value from an airport!
No regrets! This product is lovely. I cannot recommend it enough!
I tend to use it as a replacement for shaving cream now as it leaves my skin feeling so soft. It feels very luxurious to use and smells great! It is a little pricey, but it lasts ages! I will deffo be repurchasing this product.
( FYI, a few drops under running water in a bath makes the room smell amazing and somehow makes the water feel soft and luxurious )

on 2/6/2013 10:47:00 AM

i would say that this soap is the best soap i've ever use in the my entire life. it makes ur skin really soft and smells really good.

on 2/5/2013 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

I absolutely love the smell and how it makes my skin super soft it is quite pricey but a wonderful treat as I have terribly dry skin especially during the winter season

on 2/3/2013 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love it
It makes my skib SO SOFT i use after the vebrena scrub
And plus i use it when i shave it million times better than the shaving cream