July 29, 2014 | 1493 users online

BB Cream - Christian Dior - Diorsnow UV Shield BB Creme SPF 50

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Madimayt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I personally loved this product, the color matched my skin perfectly, I guess I lucked out.
And I love that it has 50 SPF, that's beyond awesome. Packaging is very smart, I like it a lot. The only thing I did not love is the price, it's a little steep, like over $50[99%sure], but I will definitely repurchase.
The only thing I have to say is it might be a little heavier of a BB cream than most, it does give pretty good coverage, so someone looking for very very very sheer wear may not like it.
This is a great product though!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2013 6:57:00 AM More reviews by cozzoli

Light color and heavy. Agree with previous reviewer about it sticking in follds of nose. I love that it has SPF 50. Using a dab in combo with foundation and moisturizer. This product can be drying and don't get in your eyes-ouch.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by xshado

I love this bb cream!!!
I've been using it for about 2 months and i still love it!
Due to over exfoliation because of the clarisonic, i broke out REALLY BAD, like never before.
I had a lot of break outs and some acne scars and dark spots.
I didn't want to use foundation for coverage, so i decided to try the bb cream.
After trying smashbox and estee lauder, i was about to give up on bb cream til' i tried this one!
It has much more coverage than i expected, but it still looks VERY NATURAL.
When the sales lady tried it on me, she put one full pump and my skin looked grey for at least 30 mins.
I figured she used way too much, and i was right.
You don't need a lot of this bb cream to get coverage.
I use less than half a pump to cover my whole face.
The finish looks great, my face looks clear and it has helped brighten up my skin.
You should mosturize before putting this bb cream on because it dries up very quick and it feels matte.
It also has 50 spf which is great because i don't need to put on sunscreen.
It is a bit pricey, and it sucks because the price is going to go up soon.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2013 5:57:00 AM More reviews by KateLausanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's a good product for hot/humid weather (perfectly stays on). But for me it didn't work during the winter time. My skin was geting dry and peeling out after 3 days of cold (+14C).
Also the shade is too fair...
I would give it another try if Dior makes it darker.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by laurore44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love what this did for my skin. If nothing else, it sold me on Dior skin care. I noticed an improvement in my bare skin during the month or so that I used this product.

But I don't like the way it looks on my skin. It looks very thick and heavy, and it highlights the folds around my nose and mouth, making me look wrinkled even where I'm not! Also, I have to use a lot of bronzing powder to warm up the color to match my NC30-ish skin.

The coverage is very opaque. I think I would like it better if I were going for a full-coverage look. But these days, I prefer a more natural, almost sheer coverage.

I could probably apply a lighter layer, or thin it out with moisturizer, but I think that would dilute the sunscreen, and I wouldn't want to risk that.

UPDATE 2/9/2013
I keep trying to make this work, if only to use it up. But today I was reminded of another reason why I don't like this product. It transfers very easily, even if you set it with powder. Whenever i wear it, I have to be very careful not to touch my face, or else I'll end up staining papers, clothing, etc. It's just not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by meluvcosmetics

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this.
Some said it's too dark. Yes, it looks a tad dark when I put it on. But it lightens up after a while. I was admiring my face colour whenever I get into the office when I am wearing this.
I put this on top of my moisturiser (without sunblock) as this is already at SPF50. Being a little disciplined in using sunblock, I thus use a little more just to be sure that my face is protected. This didn't make my face looked cakey (as in like having too thick foundation).
It keeps my face looking fresh and controls sebum well (although I am more on the dehydrated side, I still tend to have oil on my T-zone).
This product turned out better than I had expected.
Oh, I tend to use this on days when I am in a rush - cos I can then skip sunblock and primer.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Lilith12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I agree with another reviewer below: the color is too dark. I bought this bb creme as opposed to the hydralife because it is lighter and I am dedicated to Dior. I am NW 20-25.

The coverage is nice to cover scars, but it is a bit sticky and oxidizes badly on me. I also notice that at the end of the day, it is patchy.

I would say that if your skin is not really oily and the shade matches, this will be an awesome product for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by archtenshi66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with the Review below me.
My (I think NC 15-20) skin tone was lighter than this bb crew,,,more yellow based than the gray-pinkish tone I'm used to in other bb creams ( all Missha, Gowoonsesang bb cream)
Coverage: 7/10 feels light on the skin
oil control: 6/10 Pretting Hydrating but since I like I liked more matt look I have to set it with powder.
Lasting: 7/10

a premian brand I was expecting more...I think I'll stick with asian bb creams

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by sitknee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this better than Hydralife, which is a Sephora exclusive, but it isn't that amazing. The color is lighter than Hydralife, but this is still too dark for my NC20ish skin. What it does is actually make my skin look rather dull and highlight imperfections because the color is off and a bit too dark. The consistency is runny and it blends well, leaving a semi-matte finish. For coverage, you can go sheer or light, but it's hard to go medium without looking cakey. Don't expect this to last long. It doesn't do well at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by roomie97

I absolutely love this bb creme! i have already used up 3 bottles of this product! all my family loves this product including me, and we think this has a very nice scent and overall very high coverage! i hope this bb creme will never discontinue! :D