Dior Diorsnow UV Shield BB Creme SPF 50

3.9

on 8/22/2013 5:17:00 AM

Love love love this bb cream. It's the best bb cream I've ever use. It's a bb cream with the best coverage, only one pump can cover your face. You can also do Another layer. It's very easy to blend out with either brush or ur own hand. It match my skin color at summer time, I believe I would need a lighter shade when in comes to winter. It provide strong sun protection. Most importantly, it stays on all day long!!!!!! I'm a oily person, but it last till the end of the day. I would defining repurchase this.

on 8/20/2013 4:09:00 AM

I got given a sample of this product from the Dior makeup artist and I am in love! Its called a Bb cream but has a coverage of a foundation. Its amazing on my combination/oily skin, its almost matte without the powdery look. It doesn't go shiny in 2 hours like my Nars Sheer Glow does. This is such an amazing product I have gotten 2 of my friends onto it too.

Only downside, its a fraction too dark - but I lighten it up with my Stila 30 watt Illuminating Powder and its perfect :) so happy to have found this!

on 8/16/2013 12:51:00 PM

This is the best BB cream I've tried -- and I've tried many. It's not too dark, disappears into your skin once you've applied. It really does look like it's just your skin -- no streaking, and a perfect match for my complexion. I love that it give such great SPF and UV protection as well. It's replaced my other foundations, I've had no breakouts and I feel like it's greatly improved my skin. I love this one. Wouldn't give it up.

on 6/13/2013 9:17:00 AM

Out of the three separate types of BB creams from Dior. This is by far my favorite. The shade and consistency was perfect for my yellow skin-tone. It does not over-whiten my face like a mask, and covers the dark circles under my eyes well. For my combination skin with light acne, it has handled itself extremely well even after a full day of wear and does not make me break out further.

I even tried to wear it all day when I was part of the bridal party for a wedding recently. Only one light touch up and with a bit of loose powder to recover required.

Pro:
> just enough coverage
> good consistency
> spreads out well (on a sponge)
> holds up well after 8 hour of wear, minimal oily feel

Con:
> price
> availability (in Canada)

on 4/21/2013 8:08:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this BB cream after I tried the sample and completely fell in love with it - the color was a tad bit darker than my skin (no.20) but it didn't bother me cause I know after a few hours in the sun when summer starts it will be perfect! Even though the color is not perfect right now I tried it on my skin for a few days and it stayed on for longer than 8hours!! even after my sweaty work out at gym AFTER work! I can't wait for summer to start...
A few days later I sampled the Dior Prestige Blemish Balm and if you can afford it (about $110) - I would recommend to try it! I am definitely gonna save up to buy it after I finish my Dior Snow UV Shield BB creme
Overall, I have loved most of Diors BB cremes because it lasts for hours and it is not as oily/shiny as other BB creams here in Korea - for they love the glowy/dewy look but I prefer a more matte look.

on 4/16/2013 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I personally loved this product, the color matched my skin perfectly, I guess I lucked out.
And I love that it has 50 SPF, that's beyond awesome. Packaging is very smart, I like it a lot. The only thing I did not love is the price, it's a little steep, like over $50[99%sure], but I will definitely repurchase.
The only thing I have to say is it might be a little heavier of a BB cream than most, it does give pretty good coverage, so someone looking for very very very sheer wear may not like it.
This is a great product though!!

on 3/28/2013 6:57:00 AM

Light color and heavy. Agree with previous reviewer about it sticking in follds of nose. I love that it has SPF 50. Using a dab in combo with foundation and moisturizer. This product can be drying and don't get in your eyes-ouch.

on 3/9/2013 7:00:00 PM

I love this bb cream!!!
I've been using it for about 2 months and i still love it!
Due to over exfoliation because of the clarisonic, i broke out REALLY BAD, like never before.
I had a lot of break outs and some acne scars and dark spots.
I didn't want to use foundation for coverage, so i decided to try the bb cream.
After trying smashbox and estee lauder, i was about to give up on bb cream til' i tried this one!
It has much more coverage than i expected, but it still looks VERY NATURAL.
When the sales lady tried it on me, she put one full pump and my skin looked grey for at least 30 mins.
I figured she used way too much, and i was right.
You don't need a lot of this bb cream to get coverage.
I use less than half a pump to cover my whole face.
The finish looks great, my face looks clear and it has helped brighten up my skin.
You should mosturize before putting this bb cream on because it dries up very quick and it feels matte.
It also has 50 spf which is great because i don't need to put on sunscreen.
It is a bit pricey, and it sucks because the price is going to go up soon.

on 1/31/2013 5:57:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

It's a good product for hot/humid weather (perfectly stays on). But for me it didn't work during the winter time. My skin was geting dry and peeling out after 3 days of cold (+14C).
Also the shade is too fair...
I would give it another try if Dior makes it darker.

on 12/28/2012 10:25:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love what this did for my skin. If nothing else, it sold me on Dior skin care. I noticed an improvement in my bare skin during the month or so that I used this product.

But I don't like the way it looks on my skin. It looks very thick and heavy, and it highlights the folds around my nose and mouth, making me look wrinkled even where I'm not! Also, I have to use a lot of bronzing powder to warm up the color to match my NC30-ish skin.

The coverage is very opaque. I think I would like it better if I were going for a full-coverage look. But these days, I prefer a more natural, almost sheer coverage.

I could probably apply a lighter layer, or thin it out with moisturizer, but I think that would dilute the sunscreen, and I wouldn't want to risk that.

UPDATE 2/9/2013
I keep trying to make this work, if only to use it up. But today I was reminded of another reason why I don't like this product. It transfers very easily, even if you set it with powder. Whenever i wear it, I have to be very careful not to touch my face, or else I'll end up staining papers, clothing, etc. It's just not worth it.