March 2, 2015 | 1765 users online

Lipstick - Smashbox - Be Legendary (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by ilikeringpops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

LOVE. I picked up Fig on a friend's recommendation (we are both Dark Autumns). The color is unreal, a deep warm plum. I tried it on in Sephora and immediately found myself at the checkout, where the sales associate asked me before I left if that's what I had on, because it looked great. When I got to my car and opened the box, I was even more thrilled. The packaging is modern and adorable, a matte black rectangular tube with the Smashbox logo.

The more I use this product, the more I love it. It's moisturizing, reasonably long-wearing, and the color is just amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by msyu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i bought this lipstick in fushia flash and although it's a pretty color, it's way too loud for me. Nice matte formula and finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by spira9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the color Fig. I have light olive skin with green eyes and wanted something rich but not overpowering. As soon as I put this on at Sephora and looked in the mirror, my initial response was YES. I really don't care about packaging, so I have no comment on that.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by tashadenise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! I have it in Nylon Nude and this is what I hoped Nars Honolulu Honey would be. It's creamy but not shiny but not matte (I hope that makes sense). It is a little thick but I'm assuming that's what gives such a great color payoff. Its the perfect nude for my C6/NC42 skin and has pink undertones.

I don't like the square packaging tho, its the only con.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by loveableqtpie212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nc40. I have this in Honey, waiting on chai in the mail. I'm always looking for flattering nude lipsticks on my tan skintone. Most are too pale or too cool toned. Honey is a warm mid-tone nude. A nice mix of peach, pink, and beige. Gives enough color that it doesn't make my lips disappear into my skintone or make it look dull. I would compare the color to mac mineralize in posh tone. Posh tone is lighter though and more beige. Both look good on nc40. The formula of the smaskbox is thicker than the mineralize l/s. Has a slightly tacky creamy feeling, which stays on great and keeps my lips looking moist. While I love the mac l/s, I prefer this one since it stays on better. Scent is a very very light vanilla, almost undetectable, which is a plus in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by bubblesandvanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

latte matte... I'm a tan/olive skin tone.. love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Tasneemn

I got this lipstick in nylon nude, melondrama and latte matte. It's absolutely my fav lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in nylon nude which is a pigmented nude which covers my pink lips and gives me the nude lip I have been looking for. Be Legendary is a great formula that is creamy and does not dry out my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Madimayt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Really love this lipstick.
I'm slowly but surely becoming obsessed with smashbox, everything I try is excellent (except mascara)

I purchased this in Posy Pink,
I was looking for an everyday pink.
A pink that is....
-not too bubble gum
-not too brown
-sheer but noticeable

And that's exactly what this is. It is the creamiest and best looking lipstick I've ever tried, high end and drug store.
I want to go buy doubles of this color.
I find the color wears for maybe 1-2 hours, which I'm not thrilled by, but you can't really get a sheer lipstick with blow your mind staying power, just doesn't happen.
Highly recommend, will repurchase. And, really nice packaging.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by AnzisAmazing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe the good reviews on this lipstick. I freaking hate it.
I have it in pout, which is suppose to be a bubble gum pink. First of all, I find that it applies waxy not glossy or shiney, plus its sheer which I was looking for something solid. Also it fades within the hour. Im pissed that I got stuck with this 19.00 lipsh*t. I was going to return it but my 5 year old got to it before I got a chance to. I had hoped itll grow on me, but nope, still hate it. :/