July 30, 2014 | 2029 users online

Lipstick - Smashbox - Be Legendary (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in nylon nude which is a pigmented nude which covers my pink lips and gives me the nude lip I have been looking for. Be Legendary is a great formula that is creamy and does not dry out my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Madimayt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Really love this lipstick.
I'm slowly but surely becoming obsessed with smashbox, everything I try is excellent (except mascara)

I purchased this in Posy Pink,
I was looking for an everyday pink.
A pink that is....
-not too bubble gum
-not too brown
-sheer but noticeable

And that's exactly what this is. It is the creamiest and best looking lipstick I've ever tried, high end and drug store.
I want to go buy doubles of this color.
I find the color wears for maybe 1-2 hours, which I'm not thrilled by, but you can't really get a sheer lipstick with blow your mind staying power, just doesn't happen.
Highly recommend, will repurchase. And, really nice packaging.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by AnzisAmazing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe the good reviews on this lipstick. I freaking hate it.
I have it in pout, which is suppose to be a bubble gum pink. First of all, I find that it applies waxy not glossy or shiney, plus its sheer which I was looking for something solid. Also it fades within the hour. Im pissed that I got stuck with this 19.00 lipsh*t. I was going to return it but my 5 year old got to it before I got a chance to. I had hoped itll grow on me, but nope, still hate it. :/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

So, I was found this product when I was looking for the perfect red lipstick. I tested about 10 high end lipsticks on my hand at Ulta to look for the brightest, most pigmented shade of red. My favorite turned out to be a Smashbox Be Legendary lipstick.The color was perfect and the pigmentation and lasting power was great. It tends to dry out my lips only slightly compared to other lipsticks. It is my favorite lipstick I own by far and I would buy it again for sure!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by sexdrugsalgorithms

I haven't worn or purchased lipstick in probably five years. This was a total impulse buy while I was picking up some blush at Sephora. I got Fig, which is a more vibrant shade of my natural lip color. Somewhat moisturizing; more importantly, NOT drying which really surprised me. Applies smoothly, and color lasts on me for 3-4 hours. I will definitely try some other shades in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 1:48:00 AM More reviews by jaimesommers

I have Be Legendary in the colour 'Primrose'. Love the shade - hints of mauve and rose.
Doesnt make my lips feel dry as matte lipsticks often do. It feels moisturizing actually. The best part is, the colour last for HOURS! I look forward to trying another shade in this line. Really great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by hisquiggle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I have this lipstick in Honey, a pretty, warm nude colour with hints of peach and rose. The formula is fully opaque, very comfortable to wear (creamy but not slippery or heavy), and slightly moisturising. The lipstick lasts 3-4 hours on me, which is on par with non-matte lipstick formulas. On my medium warm complexion (NC30) and pigmented reddish-pink lips, Honey is a great nude to pair with heavier eye makeup or winged eyeliner for a 60s, Brigitte Bardot-inspired look. I'd imagine Honey would be a flattering colour for a range of skintones because it's not a super pale, cool nude (MAC Myth) nor is it too warm (NARS Honolulu Honey, which I like but is unsuitable for fairer folk with cool skintones). On fairer skintones, I think Honey would translate as a warm neutral lip rather than a true nude for a pretty daytime look, and on deeper skintones, Honey would be a beautiful match with smokey eyes. Highly recommended if you're looking for a nude that won't wash you out!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I like this lipstick. I have this in Cognac. Smashbox's website describes it as Warm Raisin. It has shimmer to it, but it's not sparkly. It feels really light on the lips. It has no taste or smell that I can dectect. Overall, it's a very nice lipstick. It's just a little bit expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by ilovejp

I have this lipstick in Primrose, Grenadine and Electric Pink. Primrose is my absolute favourite. I have never found a colour like this. It is perfect for my colouring. It is a pink mauve colour. I imagine it will be a little dark on fairer skinned women but its the perfect colour on me. the formula is great too. Its moisturising and long lasting. I definitely recommend. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by mauvellous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this in Grenadine - a creamy deep blue red that's moisturizing and has a sheen to it. I usually apply a clear lipliner on the edges of my lips or else it'll bleed out on it's own. But once the colour wears off, it leaves a nice pink stain behind. I wouldn't buy it again in this shade, but I might give Honey a try next.