December 27, 2014 | 2095 users online

Lip Treatments - Sephora - Color reveal lip balm in Unique pink

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Littlemango

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The changing of the lip color works for me .. I got slightly dark lips and it turns redder and healthy glow which is something I wanted. the downside was it is not lasting .. about 1.5 - 2 hrs and you got to reapply.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2013 5:02:00 AM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this a while ago and I can't say that I'm very fond of it. It turns a very unflattering shade on me, it is not very moisturizing, and it barely gives any sheen to the lips. It's called a balm so I would at least expect moisturizing. Also, the color turns very bizarre if you keep reapplying it which you will want to do because it feels dry. I never reach for this and usually wipe it off when I try it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by MakeupFanNow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this because I'd read it was a dupe for Dior Addict Lip Glow. It is similar, a little greasier in application. The scent was similar as well. I found the color change less dramatic.

It's a nice balm, but I think I do prefer Dior's balm over Sephora's. I won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yes, I like this. It does deliver a sheer tint of cool-toned pink color, and I like simple, sleek black packaging, although itís flimsy and feel a bit cheap (whateveróthis is a lip balm, not diamond jewelry Iím talking about). Itís lightly moisturizingódefinitely not drying, but I donít like how lightweight and short-wearing it is. I wear it either over or under another balm, which defeats half its purpose. I like my lip products both slightly pigmented slightly tacky and heavieróhelps me know theyíre there and hydrating my lips. This product is okay. Iím not super-wowed but think itís just a bit above average in terms of all the lip products offered in the whole wide world. I LIKE that itís no frills and simple and will probably repurchase, although this would be true love if only it lasted longer and hydrated more.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

I really dislike products like these that supposedly will adapt to your lip colour. I tried the Dior one and hated it and if i had known this was the same concept, I would have never purchased it. That being said, when I did buy it mistakenly, I gave it a fair shot and it was disappointing. I hated the smell, the taste (smell and taste like plastic - similar to L'Oreal Lip Balms - yuk!!!) and to top it off, this changed to a HOT NEON PINK on my lips. Not flattering at all. For reference: I'm NC20 in MAC, Asian with neutral undertones. Exchanged it for the Fresh Sugar ones and its thousand times better! I'll never stray from the Fresh Sugar ones. They are awesome but ridiculously pricy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by galadriel04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this! It comes in one shade and then it adapts to everyone's type of lips. The lip balm is a pink shade and on me it seems blue based. The consistency is nice and the smell is amazing and sweet! I give it 4 points instead of five because I find is not super moisturizing and after few hours you have to re-apply it. Overall a really nice product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by melowdrama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this lip balm very much. It gives the right amount of color without the look of lipstick but with moisturizing properties..

I am from India and the pigment this balm produces brightens my darker lips and flatters my skin (medium with yellow undertones). It's a very pretty pink, and you can deepen the color by applying more.

Dior may have a "better" product, but it's all relative when you consider the price of that versus this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

What I like about this product is that the shade is MLBB and it becomes more of a stain after application and lasts several hours. What I don't like is the smell and how my lips feel afterwards, it leaves my lips feeling slightly waxy. However, if I apply a little Aquaphor on my lips it keeps them soft with some shine to go along with the nice color of this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by definesinister

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is limited edition and is suppose to be a dupe for Christian Dior. This is also 2/5th of the original price of lip glow. That being said, the packaging is not much to look at and the initial application looks brighter than lip glow... but of course I got this in middle of the day and swiped off the lip glow. It looks like a nice lip stain without much the tackiness or goopiness of a lip gloss. I read on a blog review that this smells like cardboard? Initial scent is somewhat standard... like baked cookies and it goes away, so its fine by me. The only downside is there is less product than lip glow and it is not as long lasting (swiped on around 1230 and now its barely 330... yeah I can see why its limited edition). Also, the lip balm chases color if applied regularly, just like a regular lip balm. So just wipe off the top and start fresh. But overall it is not bad. I bought three off the website. But I won't buy off the hype of the Ph balance... particularly this product since it turned color fast on me. It is not bad buy especially if you want the simple mlbb look and you don't mind reapplying every three hours to keep the balmy feel going. I just started on the this whole lip chemistry phenomenon, so this is a great way to try products without breaking your wallet.