April 20, 2014 | 1650 users online

Lip Treatments - Sephora - Color reveal lip balm in Unique pink

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by melowdrama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this lip balm very much. It gives the right amount of color without the look of lipstick but with moisturizing properties..

I am from India and the pigment this balm produces brightens my darker lips and flatters my skin (medium with yellow undertones). It's a very pretty pink, and you can deepen the color by applying more.

Dior may have a "better" product, but it's all relative when you consider the price of that versus this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

What I like about this product is that the shade is MLBB and it becomes more of a stain after application and lasts several hours. What I don't like is the smell and how my lips feel afterwards, it leaves my lips feeling slightly waxy. However, if I apply a little Aquaphor on my lips it keeps them soft with some shine to go along with the nice color of this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by definesinister

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is limited edition and is suppose to be a dupe for Christian Dior. This is also 2/5th of the original price of lip glow. That being said, the packaging is not much to look at and the initial application looks brighter than lip glow... but of course I got this in middle of the day and swiped off the lip glow. It looks like a nice lip stain without much the tackiness or goopiness of a lip gloss. I read on a blog review that this smells like cardboard? Initial scent is somewhat standard... like baked cookies and it goes away, so its fine by me. The only downside is there is less product than lip glow and it is not as long lasting (swiped on around 1230 and now its barely 330... yeah I can see why its limited edition). Also, the lip balm chases color if applied regularly, just like a regular lip balm. So just wipe off the top and start fresh. But overall it is not bad. I bought three off the website. But I won't buy off the hype of the Ph balance... particularly this product since it turned color fast on me. It is not bad buy especially if you want the simple mlbb look and you don't mind reapplying every three hours to keep the balmy feel going. I just started on the this whole lip chemistry phenomenon, so this is a great way to try products without breaking your wallet.