April 20, 2014 | 944 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Panther

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Deepest darkest black shadow I own. This is typical quality for wet n wild eyeshadows - meaning it's great quality. Great price, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by BionicBetty

This is "my black". Matte, very pigmented. I use it with eye primer and it last as long as I needed!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by leahraqs

Love this eyeshadow, its cheap, goes on smooth, doesnt rub off easily, isnt messy, it blends easily.. the colors pretty rich. Overall a great eyeshadow!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by anela07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Finally bought this while down in the U.S. this weekend, after reading great reviews everywhere online. I am SO impressed!! When I first tried it, I couldn't believe how pigmented and smooth it applied. For the amount I will use this (occasion lining) the price is unbeatable and the quality is amazing. I hadn't tried any Wet n' Wild shadows before this, but now I think I'll try them all! Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by SmolderMeSuburbia

The best matte black eyeshadow I've ever used and it's only two bucks. The pigmentation is absolutely insane. One swipe is nearly opaque (although it can be easily blended out with a nice fluffy brush when I applied over TooFaced Shadow Insurance or whatever eye primer one happens to use). The first time I swatched it, I actually gasped and nearly dropped the eyeshadow. Luckly, it was okay. Screw MAC Carbon. Get your hands on this.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by bnavarro

love it because its matte black and the price! its like 2 dollars. cant go wrong. just a regular black shadow that does the job just as well as high end ones. love it !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by AndreaMCA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! I LOVE this black eye shadow! It is perfect for lining and defining any eye shadow I use. It goes on smooth and perfect and lasts all day on me. I'm so glad I came on here and saw the reviews to make me purchase this amazing black eye shadow!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by daniemarie143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Maybe I have high expectations, or I'm just really snobby, but this matte black eyeshadow was just not the match for me. After reading the small but majority amount of excellant reviews, I ran to the nearest drugstore to pick this baby up. Needless to say, after several attempts, this shadow did not withstand my oily lids. It faded and creased in literally 7 seconds, whether or not I had a primer on. I feel that I'm the only one that disliked this product and I am now back on the hunt for my holy grail matte black.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by RunawayGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Thanks to the great reviews on MUA I was able to find my HG matte black eyeshadow! it's good at blending and goes on VERY pigmented, kinda reminds me of charcoal, very finely milled bold black that will instantly blacken your finger tips not leaving any trace of patchiness. This can easily be over done and it has minimal fall outs. Very cheap! Absolutely deserves 5 lippies. The only thing that bothers me about this product is the packaging, it's hard to open at times, and the product was very messy when I opened it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

The best matte black eyeshadow on the market. It's proper matte, creamy and blendable,long lasting,pigmented like the dark depths of the underworld and most importantly, IT DOESN'T TURN BLUE AFTER A WHILE. For $3 or so from CVS, this is an absolute steal! Since they don't sell this in Australia, I'm going to stock up while I'm in the US in case anything happens to mine!