April 17, 2014 | 1070 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Morganox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These are not make-up removal wipes! Don't use them near your eyes.
They're more of an easy acne treatment. I use them after I've washed my face and removed my make-up and they've done great things for my skin!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

Omfg why did I buy these!? I didn't use them on my eyes (common sense) smells so strong and also made me break out in a rash and products never do that to me. In the garbage they go.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by sweetvictory23

I was glad to get on here and read that I'm not the only one who not only doesn't like these, but bought them thinking they would remove makeup AND prevent acne...it does not do either. And yeah I also made the mistake of using it on my eyes! Bad decision! I do not like the smell either. Pretty much a complete waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by mommytomonkeys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used other Neutrogena cleansing wipes before and picked these up to try. I could not get past the HORRIBLE smell! They didn't smell like grapefruit to me, but rather a strong chemical smell. I usually am a very easy to please person when it comes to the smell of products I use, but this product went right in the trash!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by xoxomalak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this just didn't work for me. all of the neutrogena wipes do not work for me. they don't even take off my mascara. and they burn my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by mobstaprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The sound of these being oil free and for acne prone skin sounds really good. That is why I bought them. They work great removing makeup from your face. I didn't use them around my eyes. The smell is horrible. I will not repurchase because of the smell. Waaaay to strong.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by AdelaideScars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not repurchasing, the smell is horribly overpowering and they stung my face although I never used them near my eyes

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by lovelyreb

These are NOT to be used near your eyes! Made that mistake- also the wipes left my face feeling very sticky. Absolutely will not repurchase 👎

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Kris0218

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like many other reviewers, I thought that these were like other makeup-removal wipes, but with the added benefit of acne control, which sounded great. Unfortunately that is not what this product is intended for. These should not be used around the eyes - tried that. It stings & doesn't get mascara & eyeliner off well. The smell is really overpowering. Very chemical-y. I've only used a few of these so I can't attest to their acne control properties, but just wanted to post a review as a warning to those who grab these without reading the label properly like me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by meohmylinh

Okay, so I don't have super oily acne prone skin but I use wipes when I'm feeling to lazy to wash my face or if traveling. These are great if your face is really oily but sting if your face is dry and already clean. It left me with a sticky gross feeling on my face. Not my favorite wipes. Would not recommend.