September 30, 2014 | 1317 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by ashywashy

I guess there is a reason you got extra points at shoppers drug mart if you bought 2 packages and thank god I didn't!!! I have been using them for 4 or 5 days and noticing my skin has been breaking out, huge pimples everywhere even on my fricken eyelid!! My forehead especially though. Im throwing my wipes out because they are the only thing I can think of that is making me break out so bad. And they make my face so oily its so gross. Horrible little wipes. The smell is strong and it work in a perfume store so it doesn't bother me too much but I can imagine someone who isn't used to scents not handling this "Grapefruit" smell very well !!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by dixielee323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well I purchased these on a whim in a pack with the scrub. I am a nurse and have an extremely strong stomach and the scent made me so nauseated that I had to take a shower! I guess they clean ok and the scrub isn't bad it's just the god awful smell!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 3:16:00 AM More reviews by Meg2000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Can I first of all just say THIS IS NOT A MAKEUP REMOVER WIPE. These are to help prevent acne and clean skin as it does say CLEANSING WIPE.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Tinevw00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate hate hate the smell good god! But on the flip side it did clean my skin no burning nothing no residue. However, i am not a fan of having so many steps take take off makeup off my entire face. I wont buy these again bc i cannot and certainly will not put these near my eyes. Good try neutrogena but epic fail.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by KateGuil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

stung my skin, did not remove makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Morganox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These are not make-up removal wipes! Don't use them near your eyes.
They're more of an easy acne treatment. I use them after I've washed my face and removed my make-up and they've done great things for my skin!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

Omfg why did I buy these!? I didn't use them on my eyes (common sense) smells so strong and also made me break out in a rash and products never do that to me. In the garbage they go.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by sweetvictory23

I was glad to get on here and read that I'm not the only one who not only doesn't like these, but bought them thinking they would remove makeup AND prevent acne...it does not do either. And yeah I also made the mistake of using it on my eyes! Bad decision! I do not like the smell either. Pretty much a complete waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by mommytomonkeys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used other Neutrogena cleansing wipes before and picked these up to try. I could not get past the HORRIBLE smell! They didn't smell like grapefruit to me, but rather a strong chemical smell. I usually am a very easy to please person when it comes to the smell of products I use, but this product went right in the trash!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by xoxomalak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this just didn't work for me. all of the neutrogena wipes do not work for me. they don't even take off my mascara. and they burn my eyes.