April 20, 2014 | 1648 users online

Palettes - LORAC - Unzipped

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Shellikins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wowza, my new HG of eyeshadow palettes. Each color prettier and more wearable than the last one, and you get a lot of each product. I'm in my 50's so just can't do sparkle anymore, or unnatural shades. These colors are lovely, with a soft wash of shimmer that I feel comfortable pulling off No longer at Sephora, but now available at Kohls and Ulta.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Lforde46

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I rarely gush about eye shadows but I adore this palette! I'm pretty flaky about shadows and bounce back and forth between lemmings but this is the one I reach for the most, with UD Naked 2 and Naked 3 right behind it.

Pros:
Simple, light weight packaging. I don't mind the cardboard or that it doesn't come with its own brush.
Undiscovered, Unattainable and Uncensored are all PANNED! My go-to look!

Cons:
At $40, it's a bit pricey for 10 shadows in a cardboard box, but considering the results and the frequency of use I feel that I've gotten my money's worth. I would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm underwhelmed by this palette. The packaging is the horrid cardboard packaging, which bothers me about Lorac, however I do love the Lorac Pro palette. I think my main problem with unzipped is that it just isn't that unique yet it is hyped up. It's not something I would tell people to run out and buy. The colors are okay, but they all seem very similar when I apply them to the eyes. They all seem to turn somewhat orangey on me which isn't what you'd think by looking at them in the pan. It's very odd. I'm quite fair so that may be a factor. I find that I can't do an eyeshadow look with this one palette, for whatever reason it never looks good alone on me. As for pigmentation it's pretty good. It's similar to the Pro palette with the buttery consistency of the shadows. To be honest, I would return it if I could! I'm just not wowed like the other reviewers seem to be, which is disappointing really.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I have the N3 as well and I like the Unzipped much more. The.colours are.blendable and very flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Aycee10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eye palette! All the colors work great with my very fair neutral skin tone. Even though is has less color choices, I prefer this to the pro palette. There is no comparing this to the naked 3 palette, they r just not the same. I own both the N3 and Unzipped and I would grab this over the N3 every time! The colors just suit me better. Get this palette!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by newyork00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used my 20% off UIta coupon on this so it was only 32 dollars, which is a steal for the amount of eye shadow you get. This looks much more wearable than Naked 3, which seems to have a lot of light pink and create looks that would appeal more to girls in their 20s. With the coupon it was also 20 dollars less than the Naked 3 and, unlike N3, there is not a dud to be found. The main reason I bought this is because of the rave reviews, which are all true. It is very easy to put on, great pigmentation, and it is a dream to blend. Definitely worth the money!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by BritniBtch005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Jenniferla32

I am done buying eyeshadow for awhile!!! This palette is amazing and I don't know why it took me so long to purchase. I love the PRO palette and this one is even better! The colors are like butter and blend easily. I've used it four times and there is no fallout- still looks brand new. The colors all work together and look great on me (NC15-20). I use a bit of the matte vanilla to blend everything, and my eyeshadow has never looked better!! I've always used the LORAC primer, but with this shadow, my eyes look EXACTLY the same at 7am and 7pm. Obviously, I'm in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by 30rockette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the one eyeshadow palette that I own that I would repurchase upon running out or losing it. Lorac's eyeshadows are some of the best in the business-- great color payoff, no fallout, very buttery in consistency, and easy to apply and blend. The rosy undertones of these neutrals make them really special. All of the colors look great with my skin tone, they make my eye color pop, and the selection of colors is perfect. In most palettes there's at least one way-too-extreme black, a chalky shade, or an overly glittery shade that I avoid, but in this one they're all really usable for every occasion. You could use any combination of these colors to create something pretty. I've used this palette for everything from school to an interview to going out to the bar. It's an absolute must-buy and I recommend it to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Sophiebops

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this palette, great shades for everyday wear. The pigmentation is incredible and every single shadow in this palette is so soft and buttery! I asked for this palette for Christmas thinking there was going to be more shimmery brown shades but there's actually like 4 variations of a gold color, could have done with more browny shades but that's okay! I have plenty of those in other palettes. I don't know why people are comparing this to the Naked 3 Palette--the Naked 3 is mostly pinky shades and this isn't that!! Anyways, universally flattering shades that make my blue eyes look amazing! Someone asked me the other day if I had colored contacts in because my eyes looked so intense!!