November 23, 2014 | 2011 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by totallylinz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this lip balm, when I apply it on my lips they instantly become smoother and softer. I feel like when you start to use it more often the affect dies down though and it's most effective when you first start to use it, but it's still my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by 1017

This is the perfect summer lip color/product. It's a little pop of juicy color & feels great on your lips. It smells delicious & looks like a cherry popsicle stain. So easy, simple, cheap, juicy & the perfect hint of cherry for the lips. Not all the Baby Lips colors are this nice, but this is one of great ones. I am NW 20 with brown eyes & almost black hair (deep winter).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

I don't get the raves. A sheer wash of colour and no moisturising ability. It is cheap, I will give it that, but I will stick to carmex.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 6:38:00 AM More reviews by omgthatgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I ADORE THIS LIP BALM. Sheer pinky-red lips are the most flattering on my skin tone, and this is perfect. I feel like the colour subtly brightens up my face. I love the sweet cherry scent, and the neon packaging is cute. The texture of this lip balm is thick and smooth, and it is fairly moisturizing. The price is decent, as well. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Liberty96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The fun, cute and punchy packaging really caught my eye and, having heard good things about baby lips, I decided to purchase it.
Costing 2.99 it wasn't exactly bank braking, however in comparison to some other products on the market I don't feel it's entirely worth the price.
Hydration;
This product did nothing for the hydration of my lips - it just covered them in a waxy coat, trapping any moisture in but also preventing any more entering. It would definitely not help moisturize my lips should they become dry, in fact I would even say that over the week period I used Baby lips, my lips became much less conditioned and I had to abandon it for the hydration purposes.
Colour & appearance;
Has a very nice subtle colour which suites my skin tone and lip colour, however i don't feel that buying this product purely for appearance purposes is worth the price you're paying, when there's plenty other smaller, cheaper brands which give you the same quality of colour & hydration.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I Iove how these feel on my lips. I bought the rose shade and fell in love with it so I checked out other colors on mua. This had some of the higher ratings so I grabbed it. It feels nice but there isn't much color sadly. I have almost zero pigment to my pale lips and this just barely tinted them, unlike the rose which gave me great color. I'll use it though since I like how it feels on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by PaintingSumsets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my very first Baby Lips lip balm :) Hm, where shall I start? The scent of this is lovely (cherries and happiness) and it glides on very well. Just after one coat, it adds a healthy sheen to my lips, as well as a hint of a just-bitten kind of rosy red. A second layer would amplify the pigmentation to resemble that of a lipgloss, minus the super shiny, sticky finish. I've heard Fleur DeForce of YT saying that it is a dupe for one of YSL's Volupte Sheer Candy lipsticks. Although the colour is not very pigmented considering that it is a lip balm, you can't really get away with claiming that your lips are au naturel, if you know what I mean - my friends have asked me if I was wearing lipstick (they're kind of clueless, haha). You don't need a lip balm (my fave is the Burt's Bees' one), but Baby Lips in Cherry Me isn't the most moisturizing balms out there. Overall, love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by JasmineJolene

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this.

I love red lips but lipstick is too much for me nowadays. This gives a perfect red flush to my (non-pigmented) lips and provides some moisture too. I don't have the dryest lips in the world but this is fine, and as it is sheer I can apply it without a mirror.

The price is reasonable, the packaging is cute. What's not to like? I'm loving this paired with BeneTint and a little mascara for a natural look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

When Baby lips first came out, I was against buying any despite the hype. I mean, c'mon, a makeup brand making decent lip balms! But I finally caved when I saw swatches of 'Cherry Me' on a beauty blogger. I really love the idea of sheer red lips. It's a great concept for girls that are not comfortable to step into the bold lips game. For fair skin, this allows me to wear color without slapping people in the face at my job.

I will say that this is the perfect product to carry in your pocket or purse. I wear this to the gym and it gives me confidence and hydration. It looks like I just licked a cherry Popsicle and smells the same. Ahh, childhood nostalgia!

Will I repurchase? Probably not. The waxy texture is enough to maintain hydration, but doesn't actually moisturize cracked lips. If it tells you anything, this is less moisturizing than formula of Neutrogena Moisture Colorstick. But it gives you a sexy just bitten look, Snow White anyone?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Aishasajad21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product many people were telling me to buy this so i brought it so excited to wear it and as soon as i put it on i felt so diffrent.so comfy.
When my lips are dry and when i try this one its gives my lips a shine and makes it look gorgouse.This left my lips hydrated