August 30, 2014 | 1822 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by PaintingSumsets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my very first Baby Lips lip balm :) Hm, where shall I start? The scent of this is lovely (cherries and happiness) and it glides on very well. Just after one coat, it adds a healthy sheen to my lips, as well as a hint of a just-bitten kind of rosy red. A second layer would amplify the pigmentation to resemble that of a lipgloss, minus the super shiny, sticky finish. I've heard Fleur DeForce of YT saying that it is a dupe for one of YSL's Volupte Sheer Candy lipsticks. Although the colour is not very pigmented considering that it is a lip balm, you can't really get away with claiming that your lips are au naturel, if you know what I mean - my friends have asked me if I was wearing lipstick (they're kind of clueless, haha). You don't need a lip balm (my fave is the Burt's Bees' one), but Baby Lips in Cherry Me isn't the most moisturizing balms out there. Overall, love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by JasmineJolene

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this.

I love red lips but lipstick is too much for me nowadays. This gives a perfect red flush to my (non-pigmented) lips and provides some moisture too. I don't have the dryest lips in the world but this is fine, and as it is sheer I can apply it without a mirror.

The price is reasonable, the packaging is cute. What's not to like? I'm loving this paired with BeneTint and a little mascara for a natural look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

When Baby lips first came out, I was against buying any despite the hype. I mean, c'mon, a makeup brand making decent lip balms! But I finally caved when I saw swatches of 'Cherry Me' on a beauty blogger. I really love the idea of sheer red lips. It's a great concept for girls that are not comfortable to step into the bold lips game. For fair skin, this allows me to wear color without slapping people in the face at my job.

I will say that this is the perfect product to carry in your pocket or purse. I wear this to the gym and it gives me confidence and hydration. It looks like I just licked a cherry Popsicle and smells the same. Ahh, childhood nostalgia!

Will I repurchase? Probably not. The waxy texture is enough to maintain hydration, but doesn't actually moisturize cracked lips. If it tells you anything, this is less moisturizing than formula of Neutrogena Moisture Colorstick. But it gives you a sexy just bitten look, Snow White anyone?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Aishasajad21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product many people were telling me to buy this so i brought it so excited to wear it and as soon as i put it on i felt so diffrent.so comfy.
When my lips are dry and when i try this one its gives my lips a shine and makes it look gorgouse.This left my lips hydrated

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by iszeto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

At the time of writing, 148 reviewers gave this Cherry Me balm at 75% "Buy Again" rating. So this gave me the impetus to go buy and try it.

I found it at Walmart at $3.98 and overall, this is a nice lip balm with a sheer red colour. It will not make you look "made up" like some of the heavier, opaque coverage Burts Bees lipbalms. (I dislike the Burts Bees heavy coverage; I end up finger blending the balm so that it's hardly there.)

I prefer wearing tinted lip balms to lipstick these days, mostly because I can't stand the way my lips feel with lipstick on all day.

Cherry Me is very easy to wear and my lips feel comfortable and I look way better than wearing nothing. Win-win-win!

I should add that today I was wearing a red ball cap, plus this Cherry Me lip balm, and a guy locked his eyes with mine and actually waved at me at the mall. I *never* have guys waving at me, so thank you, Maybelline = )

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by CurlyGirl98

When the Baby Lips first came out, a lot of my friends recommended them to me and they weren't wrong! This was my favourite though, as I loved the cherry scent. Since then I've recommended it to other friends and they agree!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by katyrenae16

I've been using Cherry Me because it moisturises my lips and it is a beautiful pinkish red color! I've used 3 of them so far and continue to repurchase! My favorite Baby Lips!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Cute pigment! Smells nice. I use these daily

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaMama

I bought extra of this and the Grape Vine to put in every jacket/coat pocket. You can find them in duos to make them even less expensive, and they are often on sale.
Theere is a hint of color, just enough to brighten anything faded you had already put on earlier in the day. If alone, it does make lips look better too!
The consistency is thicker than my fave balm IT's Je Ne Sais Quoi but just a bit. This does make it last a bit longer, so that's awesome. It does not stain the lips like IT though, so there is the tradeoff.
$2.97 at Walmart, $4.49 at Ulta. (WOW, that's ridic.)
The cherry scent is a bright, happy, fake cherry scent. I love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by collarbonequeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a very good lip balm.

Pros:
-Long lasting!
-Good pigmentation
-Nice texture

Cons:
-Moisture does not last long