Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine].

on 12/14/2014 5:49:00 AM

I am not a big fan of cherry flavor but when I went to the store only 2 flavors were left so I picked cheery me flavor and I am very glad I picked this one. it give a very natural reddish look to the lips and keeps them moisturize for a long time. Unlike most of the lip balms the stick is not clumsy. I am in love with this lip balm and going to keep it in my purse through out the winters :)

on 12/1/2014 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is by far my favorite lip balm, I have bought six of this!

It goes smooth and it's super moisturizing. Actually, I used only this when I was on isotretinoin treatment (20 mg per day, but enought to give me very dry lips).

The color is beautifull, is a pinkish red for me, MLBB because I have quite pigmented lips. It's shiny but not in excess. I think its a very flattering color for almost everyone. the smell is very nice but artificial and has no taste (for me).

The only con is that the cap of the tube become loose on time, but the tube doesn't open, so it's not really a problem.

I really don't care for this product. The formula is very greasy and doesn't moisturize your lips that well. It doesn't set into your lips. It just sits on top. Honestly, the $1 chapstick works better than this. Very disappointed.

on 11/1/2014 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm

I think this stuff is absolute crap. It smells, tastes, and feels disgusting! The red tint it gives reminds me of when I used to play around with those awful fake makeup kits as a little kid; it doesn't blend well at all and always looks weirdly opaque and neonish around the edges of my lips. It seems to provide sufficient moisture though, which is why, despite its sickening taste, I've ended up using it a few times in desparation.

ALso I should probably mention (since I wished I'd known before I bought it) that the tint to this stuff seems almost neon pinkish and it looks terrible with my skintone (last time I remember buying drugstore mu was L'oreal'sTrue Match in W3).

I love this lip balm!

it gives a lovely slight red-ish pink-ish tint on your lips and looks really natural. its not cakey at all.

i wouldn't say it would heal chapped lips but it does keep your lips smooth and nice.
the smell is great! it smells like sweet cherry candy! not that gross medicine kind.

the lip balm applies smoothly and you get a good amount of product.
the packaging is adorable.
i really love an recommend this product for a nice moisturizing lip balm but not a lip balm that will heal your very chapped lips!

on 10/12/2014 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Favourite Lip balm ever.Sheer red with amazing cherry smell.Silky and moisturised lips.Love it!

on 9/21/2014 12:40:00 PM

this is a lovely color as said by a previous reviewer it looks great on every skintone. I use it at night and it has tinted my lips in a pinky shade that looks nice. Same texture as the labello balms

on 9/21/2014 9:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I kind of have a love/hate relationship with this product. First, the packaging is really lovely, I quite like it, and it's nice and small. The colour when you first put it on is great, it's not too bold, but is still noticeable, and it smells and tastes amazing. However, the colour does wear off after about an hour. However, the worst thing about my product is that it does nothing for my lips. I wouldn't say it's making them drier, but it certainly doesn't help them, they still feel chapped. I do really want to love this product, all my friends rave about it, but it's just OK. The price is alright, it's about 3, and I will still use it, because for a couple of hours, they do feel moistuerized, but there are better tinted lip balms around.

on 8/15/2014 1:49:00 PM

This is the perfect lip balm. The colour is very pretty, and in my opinion looks good on any skintone. It is moisturising and sheer, and the packaging is very cute. It last for hours and the smell is amazing. I ve found my HG.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

After using eos a bunch I wished it came in tinted form. I wanted something that would give me just a touch of color. And this seemed to fit the bill. At first I quite liked it. The color was exactly what I was after the taste was meh and the smell was shoulder shrug worthy. After a while I notice a bit of dependency my lips felt drier when the product wore off and I found myself reapplying more and more frequently then one day I just couldn't take the taste or smell anymore. And now every time I try applying it the taste just turns my stomach. I'm not normally sent or taste sensitive but the synthetic cherry taste/sent is just so overwhelming.