TRESemme Split Remedy Leave-In Conditioning Spray

3.5

on 10/24/2013 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

yet another crazy good product from Treseme. this is a great leave-in and a good detangler. leaves hair soft and does not weigh it down. i like it before i go to the beach or in the sun so it protects my hair from drying effect of the sun and salt water. as good as Redken products to my opinion. and a lot cheaper

This product didn't really do anything about my split ends so I just got a trim instead. It was okay. It made my hair feel soft & manageable. But I found that it didn't really do anything. I personally think that you shouldn't buy this. It was a waste of money to me. I will not rebuy.

on 7/2/2013 4:38:00 PM

I love this stuff so much! Not to mention the more then reasonable price (5-7$ depending on the store) it also gives my hair the hydration it just doesn't seem to have. I have really long hair and the ends are more then split, as far as actually "repairing split ends" I think your going to have to spend a little more than 5 bucks, but as far as putting moisture into your hair and controlling frizz it does good. Another thing i love this for is brining it to the beach! When you get out of the ocean throw some of this into your hair, salt water really dries it out and this helps to throw moisture back in! All and all I would defiantly recommend it!

I JUST LOVVVEEE ģIT

on 3/23/2013 5:24:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I found this on super clearance at Walgreens AND I used a coupon I found in store when I picked this up. It cost me $1.57 which is obviously DIRT CHEAP. It smells nice, it doesn't contain alcohol, and it helps detangle my rat's nest. Mine doesn't distribute easily but $1.57! I wouldn't repurchase because I like to try new things but it can't hurt to try.

on 2/6/2013 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I never review products after the first use but I am madly in love with this conditioner. I'm afr. amer. and went natural this past year. This is the softest my hair has EVER been (eat your heart out Redken All soft). The product is thick, yes. The bottle sprays unevenly- confirmed. But my dry hair drank it up. It absorbed so well I don't feel a residue. After reading prior reviews, I see that this isn't a product for everyone. Different hair type have varying needs. Rather than determining whether this product is good or bad, try to understand if this product is right for you. note that it is not oil based.not greasy at all. It's more of a lotion and makes my hands soft too!

I don't understand why there are so many bad reviews about this product!

I like this product a lot. It detangles my hair pretty easily, smells good and doesn't leave my hair greasy. (For reference I have very fine, long hair that is wavy and very frizz-prone) I tried this product after realizing that the castor oil used in most leave-in conditioners was giving me horrible breakouts all over my cheeks and neck.

The only downfall about the product is its thickness, causing it to not spray out evenly but in more of a stream. But that's not really a huge deal for me, I just make sure I comb through my hair really well after to distribute it.

on 1/27/2013 9:32:00 PM

I bought this to use as a detangler, and it claims to do so on the bottle. It detangled okay, but not as well as designated detanglers. I think this was meant more as a leave in conditioner than to detangle. I found that it clumped my hair near the roots, making it feel unclean.However, I notice that I have fewer split ends than before I started using this (although that may be because I haven't been torturing my hair much lately). I don't think I would repurchase this because I have other products I prefer as a leave-in and this is not the best detangler. Unfortunately, since TRESemme products are usually in large quantities, I still have 3/4 of the bottle left and I feel like it's a waste to toss it right now.

on 1/7/2013 12:39:00 PM

I really love this leave-in. The value is great, I've had it since early summer and I still have half of a bottle left! I wash my hair in the shower, use an in-shower conditioner, then I use this leave-in out of the shower, followed by a frizz serum. I don't spray the split remedy leave-in, as the formula is thick and doesn't spray evenly. Instead, I do what was suggested in another review on here. Before I even comb my hair, I spray about 5-8 pumps worth of this into my hands, then I work it into my hair midshaft to ends, then use the extra at my roots and crown. My hair health has definitely improved since using this. I mean soft, strong, shiny hair!! I researched a bunch of leave-ins before purchasing and liked this ingredients list best. The first 8-9 ingredients listen in a product are what's going to be most prevalent and potent in the product. Ingredients 4 through 9 are Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopherol Acetate (vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide, and Biotin. No wonder my hair is so healthy!! I use this every single day and do not experience build up. I rotate my shampoos and conditioners in the shower, so that probably prevents it. Basically, I'd say give this a try, it's a great value, and has certainly help my hair's health!! The only reason I gave this 4 out of 5 stars because it's not a miracle worker. I experience some (yet very little) hair fall-out still. However, I have long hair, and I think fall-out just happens more often with the long hair. However, fall-out though not eliminated has decreased, and my hair feels strong, soft, and healthy!!

on 12/2/2012 9:59:00 PM

Product is pretty good and does its job but not as good as i would want it to be, it leaves little white blobs of conditioner in my hair that dont come out making my hair look worse and is very heavy making my hair look very wet and very greasy