August 28, 2014 | 981 users online

Hair Color - Garnier - Nutrisse Nourishing Color Foam

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Caylac88

I dyed my hair

(WITH Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Foam 4IM Iced Mahogany Dark Brown)

it turned a shade darker with some red tinges. I wanted my hair to go darker and redder however, the this dye I use did not do enough. It looks natural and everyone tells me it looks natural. I was pleased when I dyed it the first time.

8 weeks later I dyed my hair again (the same dye) but i let it sit for 10 mins longer hoping for a better result then the first time. When my hair dried I absolutely loved it but like all dyes it faded a little bit. I'm still happy-ish with my hair but a week and a half my golden highlights came in more this time and mostly my roots (in the light) you can see the red. This is why I didn't rate it more. HOWEVER, my hair is still very pretty and a lot of people love it but I just wanted more results.

The link below is a pic of my hair 2nd time around!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by SarahSugartits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

BARF!
My hair was a bleached blonde..And i got tired of having to do my dang roots.
So i figured i would drop by walmart and pick up a dye to just make my hair a little darker.
DARKER is what i got. The box said dark BLONDE. I got like a ugly brown color with gray (because of my bleach i guess) ALLLLLL in it.
I HATE IT.
This product is very misleading.
I would not recommend this product to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Reviewsonly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great stuff! Wish it lasted a tiny bit longer, but I have really resistant grays, so I don't think it was even the fault of the color. Left my hair silky and covered all the grays. Very easy to use, much easier than cream colors. And the conditioner it comes with is fantastic!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Out of the three formulas I have tried (Creme, Oil and Foam) this to me is the worst. It didn't give 100% coverage of my grays and not only did I apply more to them, I did that area first and left it on a just a few minutes longer. The packaging is REALLY bulky and wasteful.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by ginabeebop

I wanted to dye my long medium brown hair to a lighter medium brown, so i decided light brown 6 would do the trick... Let's just say I was wrong. This dye turned my hair dark brown with a red hue. Not only did it give me the opposite effect, it was extremely difficult to apply. The foam kept dripping and it is hard to see where you did and didn't apply. This dye also smells worst than other drugstore dyes.. I had to cover my nose since the odor was so icky. 2 lippies because it made my hair super shiny and doesn't feel damaged.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by LJ0702

I used the 5UR medium ultra intense red shade. My hair has been professionally dyed different shades of red for the past 5 years and it was a medium brown red before i dyed it with the garnier. I wanted something more fun and i didn't like the brown color in my hair.
I found the application very easy for applying color to my whole head but i think it would be a little harder when it's just a root touch up.
When i first rinsed it out my hair was VERY red and had a hint of violet. It was a little lighter than the red on the box. My hair felt healthy and very shiny, much nicer than before i dyed it. After 24 hours i washed my hair twice, first with a sulfate shampoo that i knew would bring some color out and next with a healthier shampoo and a deep conditioner. The color after doing this was beautiful. Much more natural while still remaining vibrant and exactly what i wanted. It does bleed a lot when wet and i'm hoping that stops soon. I plan to pick up a colored protein filler from Sally's because that usually helps red stay nice and it makes hair healthier. I'll update in a few weeks about how it lasts. If it stays like this i think it would replace my salon color.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by bkemper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This color faded so incredibly quickly. I have extremely porous damaged hair because it's been bleached so many times. I dyed it the Dark Blonde color which is very ashy and loved it initially, but it took about two washes before it was completely gone. A shame, because the foam was easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I'm not sure why my experience with this differs do much to other reviewers. Maybe I'm just very easily pleased! Seriously, I'm very relieved to find something that doesn't fade within a couple of weeks. I have quite a bit of grey coming through and I used the Iced Mocha. It came out very dark brown with a subtle hint of red, very close to my natural hair colour. The application was very messy but I took all the usual precautions (heavy duty gloves, dye brush/applicator, shower cap, cotton wool with Vaseline!) and I am EXTREMELY pleased with this dye. I seem to face tried all the main brands and this is the best so far. Shiny, well-conditioned hair with all the greys covered!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by pooch14

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Terrible product!! i have approx 20% white hair among my mid/dark brown hair and i have been coloring for a few years now. This dye was no easier to apply than any other hair dye (i squirt a heap on my gloves and massage it in to my scalp and work my way to the ends rather than bother with all that sectioning polava) This has always given me good results but i found alot of hair dyes have a note of red/orange in them which was picked up mostly by the whites. So I saw the no 4 in brown at the supermarket and it didnt look as if there was a hint of red in it and although this is true, my white roots are still white after a 45 minute application of this rubbish. Will not use again, shame I bought 2 on an offer because the 2nd one is going straight in the bin.....the hunt for mid brown hair dye to cover the white roots continues :(

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by hc78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased the new hair color foam in light intense auburn. It totally sucked. First there was too much product for the container and it overflowed and spilled out when I put on the pump. Then it did not mix per instructions. I had to throw the whole thing out and now back to the store to buy another product. Very disappointed in this foam! Worst hair care product I have ever used.