September 20, 2014 | 1802 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - On a Trip

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by gemini12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am loving this color; it's a beautiful opaque blue-based purple creme that is true to the color in the bottle. I don't mind the wider "pro" brush and had no problems with application. The formula is really nice, too--I didn't have any problems with streaking and in a pinch you can get away with one coat because the application is fairly opaque and smooth. For the money I'm decidedly impressed with both the formula and the great color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by lovedrunk

On a Trip is the perfect color for spring/summer. It's a lilac purple that is opaque after two coats. I am really impressed with Wet 'n' Wild's nail polishes (I have 5 now). They are dirt cheap and I really do believe their lasting power is stronger than more expensive nail polishes. The squared brush is perfect as it makes painting your nails easier and faster. I will definitely continue to buy more of these nail polishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by everythingblack

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the new brushes !! They make putting polish on a lot easier as the brush covers a larger portion of the nail. As well it seems to hold just the right amount of polish after being swiped once. This color is beautiful .... and different which is hard to find when it comes to polishes as they all seem to be the same old boring colors. I agree with the review that states it's a slight blue-toned purple.....so pretty on toes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by raelynn513

Initially I wasn't a fan of the new brush, apparently I just don't like change, but now that I'm using it and used to it I really like it. The color is really saturated, something I wasn't expecting considering how cheap this polish is. Two coats and it's gorgeous. The color pretty versatile, right now it's on my ring finger with a silver glitter over it and it looks pretty nice. I'm impressed with WnW's new polishes.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by oosagi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this color, and the formula is fine, and I even like the new bottle shape, but this bottle has the worst rat chewed brush I've ever gotten in a polish. One side isn't trimmed at all, and the other has a huge concave chunk chewed out of it. I like a wide pro brush, but this one is just a piece of crap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by valom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is the secound bottle of the megalast line i've gotten and i love it, its not too thin or thick.I think its normal to have to paint on 2 layers to get the full color.their new brushes make it so easy to apply.The colors show up true to what you see in the bottle.they are a reasonable price about 1-2 bucks depending if theres a sale or if you have a rewards card. Their bolles make it easy to store with other bottle(like the circle ones)It last a decent about of time if you dont pick at it and IT DOSNT PEEL OFF!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am really impressed with the quality of the new WnW polishes. This color is a perfect blue-toned purple creme polish. This is pretty similar to CG Grape Pop, but even better, with better lasting power and a fantastic wide brush. The brush is easy to use and makes streaks and mistakes less common. I hope they continue to make many more colors - I'm loving these polishes! This is now my fave purple polish (and I've tried a lot!), and for $1.99 you can't go wrong!