September 20, 2014 | 1783 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by purplelili

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think BabyLips Range is so overrated, I was so excited to try it when it is first launched in the UK and I bought 3 of them. (Cherry me, punch pink and deep m. one)

First of all, it does not give your lips any moisture! Pigmentation is okey-ish but personally I dont like how pink punch looks when I put it on my lips, it looks very blurry dirty pink, personally cherry me is is better than pink punch in terms of pigmentation.
There are much better products than babylips so I won't recommend it for those who is after nice lip balm!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

WOW! I just bought this baby for only 30DKK and I already love it!

Pros:
- it makes my lips soft
- it gives a lovely pink shade
- it dosen't "set" in my lips when they're dry
- the package is sweet and funky
- It smells/taste great.
- It has SPF20

Cons:
None??

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by pickmepinup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in search of another moisturizing balm in my collection, and supposed that the pink would be a nice, subtle little plus if I was feeling naked-lipped. It's actually super-duper, mostly-sheer Barbie pink!

I got more than I bargained for on terms of color and now I'm choosy for when I reach for this one, which is sort of a shame because it does amazing to soften my lips. I wasn't impressed by the ingredients, so that confused me a bit, but it does the job incredibly well. I have very smooth and supple lips after using this product.

I wouldn't recommend buying it to use it solely as a lip balm, as the bright pink isn't neutral enough to want to wear all the time(at least, not if you're as pale as I am.) If you want a low-maintenance pink lip to easily glide on once in a while, this might be your best bet! Just try and get past that creepy product name.

(I mean, come on. "Baby Lips?" Seriously, someone did not think that through to the fullest.)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by llemusd202

it is moisturizing but the color is ugly. i like baby lips but on a different more natural color

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by eggbuttz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was my first Baby Lips and its my favorite. It smells amazing and I think this neon-ish pink color looks great on anyone. It does wear off but it looks amazing while its on there.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Dwfanmo99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just adore the smell of this product and the texture but it dose not last huge amounts of time on the lips but the pigmentation is nice not to pigmented but just gives a really nice colour on the lips

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Olivia1281

Omg!!!! Love this baby lips probaley the best one form the collection. The smell reminds me of raspberry which is great as I love raspberry. If you want to know what baby lips to get, then get this one believe me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by BigBeauty

Gives me the prettiest, pinkest, most kissable lips. And it also smells great. Not much more to say. Try it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by lushblush

This smells so lush. Like a peach/apricot/orange smell and I love it! It is pigmented and gives such a nice pink look on my lips. However, it wears off like any other lipbalm.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Teddybear3820

It smells really good but i don't think the color matched my skin tone. It was also really patchy looking on my lips. There were pink spots all over my lips! Not attractive! The color is really Barbie pink which I don't think is what you'd want if you want a light pink lip. Overall, I won't repurchase & I think you can find something better for the same price.