April 16, 2014 | 1399 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Vital BB Cream SPF50++ Hot Orange Label

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by trickmaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to be able to use this BB cream so badly.

I previously had used the Bright Pink version of this cream, finding it's coverage quite nice for a BB cream (I'd say around medium coverage), and it's formula actually brightening my PIH, but the colour was just too grey. So I heard that this would be better for those who found the bright pink made them look ashy.

Unfortunately, the colour with this one just swings too far in the other direction for true neutrals like me: It's WAY too yellow. It's even more noticeable than the grey of the other one. I wish I could wear either of these because they do make my skin look better...when I'm not wearing them.

On the plus side: If you have golden-warm tones and pale skin and are looking for medium coverage, you should definitely give this a try, it would probably work great for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Really liking this BB for the weekends when I use a higher SPF and am out in the sun. The color is absolutely perfect for my NW10-15 skin and it doesn't dry me out. Really nice for lazy days when I don't feel like waiting for my regular separate ss to sink in, too.

The coverage is a bit high for me, but then again, I can skip concealer, so as far as saving time goes this stuff is the best. It's replaced the pink version for me in summer - as winter approaches, though, I'm thinking I may switch back to gold for my Skin79 days, just to get that extra moisture. Or maybe I'll just slap on a heavier cream the night before so I can keep skipping concealer and sleep in that extra minute in the morning :D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Ternamd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LUV!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by ohsuminnie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the very first bb cream i've tried and I loved it ! I've been using this bb cream since winter of last year and it's perfect. It has enough spf to keep my skin from burning or darkening. It doesn't make my face look oily either. The cons about this bb cream is that I noticed when i'm having a bad skin day, it showed the imperfections on my face a lot more. I don't think the whitening properties are that great either. This bb cream is definitely my winter color. It takes about an hour to feel like you're wearing nothing but you'd still have great coverage! Also, like most bb creams, a little goes a long way! I still haven't run out of mine~

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by XOhoney

I bought this bb cream in the winter and didn't have much luck with it, I'm a full coverage/long lasting foundation lover. Recently moved to the west coast where the sun shines bright so wore this on a 10KM hike with my dog in 30 degree weather (Canada) it held up amazing on my skin!!! I did set it with body Shop All in One Face Base, I definitely recommend this stuff for people with lighter skin tones!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Highskies

I definitely prefer this over the Pink label. It provides longer lasting coverage and more coverage. I didn't experience any bad reactions to using this or the pink label Skin79 BB creams. Again, like with the Pink label, I use a primer underneath and powder on top and find it lasts quite a few hours. It doesn't seem to dry out my skin quite so much as the Pink label. It most definitely does create a whiteish cast, making you look paler. I understand this is a problem/con for a lot of people, but I personally appreciate the effect, especially since I use it for a lot of photoshoots and find it looks nice in pictures. I would consider using this product again after it runs out, but would like to try other BB creams first.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by sdfghjksmrdll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this bb is my most expensive bb ever but i regret buying this which is the reason for the low rating. here are my pros and cons.

heres the GOOD...
-high SPF which is great for outdoors...
-faint citrusy smell which is not strong and offensive at all...
-great for fair-skinned women like the Koreans and Chinese

heres the BAD...
-definitely NOT a GOOD CHOICE for NC35+ or medium-darker toned especially to Filipino women like me. applying this on your face makes it look uneven with your neck. so leave this to the hands of the more fortunate fairer-toned women =(.
-very hard to apply cause it dries easily even if there's prior application of a moisturizer.
-whiteheads started to appear 2-3 days after using this. i paused using this for months and went back using it again 'cause i felt bad for the money i saved for this. definitely not worth my money.
-my face became oilier 2-hours after using this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Re-reviewing this bb cream even more favourably having bought it in summer, now it totally suits my NC25-30 skin (my winter colour). It looks pale at first, but it adapts to exactly my colour within an hour or so. It has very good coverage - taking it right up to my eyes means I can use less concealer on my very dark under-eyes. Make sure you blend, blend, blend for excellent coverage and a dewy finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by Zenling

This is the ONLY Skin79 bb cream that I like! When I first used it, I was horrified to see how white my face was -- and it seemed so thick. THEN--I noticed that it effectively covered large pores--and I found it moisturising on my skin and definitely long-lasting.

With some practice I've managed to even out blending this on my skin so that I don't get a TOTALLY WHITE look. I've also tried this on top of Philosophy's primer--and yes although I had some struggle applying it on top of the primer---the end result is this---a flawless look for over 8 hours!

Without primer, it is still very longlasting and covers up skin redness/imperfections. HOWEVER, if you have to blow your nose and wipe up the corners of your mouth, of course it will rub off.

This one ranks the same as my favourite BB cream (the BRTC jasmine)

If you have fair skin and want full coverage (and have no major issues with acne) then this is for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Mocksoup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have to call this my holy grail of BB Creams/Foundations. The color is perfect, the coverage is perfect, it is soothing and reduces redness and oil.