September 21, 2014 | 1627 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Keratin Infusion Leave-In Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Shampooaholic

I have fine hair but a good amount of it. I picked this up because it was cheap and said it was a heat protectant too. I blow dry everyday so I need something to protect my ends. I tried this for a couple days on towel dry hair before I blow dry. It left my hair soft and shiny but it also felt like I had a coating of conditioner in it. Like my hair didn't really absorb it. So I found a different way to use it...I put a generous amount on my dry hair especially my ends before I wash my hair. I let it soak in for a 20-30 minutes. Then when I wash my hair I don't wash the ends...just let the suds rinse down the ends. It seems to work pretty good this way. My ends aren't as dry.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by leoisillon

I absolutely love the way this makes my hair smell! It's a gorgeous, intoxicating scent. It actually does work and it leaves my hair nice and silky soft. I use it about 2x a week depending on if I can remember or not. I prefer to use it on dry or damp hair. I find that if I put on my hair when it's too wet, it can be hard to manage. I'd say this is definitely worth it for the price and I would get this product again!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by shelvedfiction

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I have long, straight, thin hair. This stuff works great at detangling wet hair so that it is easy for me to run a comb through my hair everyday. I think this stuff works best if you blow dry your hair every day. It also does not appear to weigh my hair down. The smell is kinda like a salon, musky smell, and I am glad that the scent kind of fades away once my hair dries. The packaging is recyclable. However, I prefer Garnier Fruitis leave-in conditioning cream, which has the same consistency as this product, smells fruity, and gives you 5 more ounces for the around the same price as this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by lizindallas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. I've been using it for several months and now all of the sudden... I can't find it on the shelves anywhere????
    I went onto Suave's website today and it's still on there... so I'm going to keep looking and when I find it, I will buy all that they have....
    They can't discontinue it THIS soon right???
    This stuff makes my hair very manageable and is SO cheap.
    I love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

Suave products always keep on surprising me. Yet again, I found a great product for really cheap. This is a really good leave in conditioner. I have thick, coarse and easily frizzy hair, and this does a good job of taming my hair and defining my curls.

I found a trick. I used to put on the Argan Oil first, and then apply my leave in conditioners. But I just read somewhere that it's a no-no. First, you need to apply the leave in conditioner and THEN the oil products. The goal is to seal in the moisture not lock it out. You see, when I'd apply the oil first, it would seal the cuticle, since apparently oil molecules are bigger, and therefore, the oil would act like a barrier not letting any of the conditioner in my hair. So I reversed it, and boy did I see results and less split ends. I was inadvertenly locking out moisture. Now, I apply this product first to damp hair, and then I finish off with the oil last. The frizz has gone down and my hair looks so healthy. Suave, you have done it again! Great product for a great price and you can easily find this in any drugstore!

EDIT: I have been using this for a few weeks now and I have to downgrade the lippies. The scent has started to annoy me. Also, I noticed this gives me flyaways. Yes, it gives my hair static and dull. I tried varying the amount, but no matter how little I put on, my hair started feeling dull and as if I had a film coating and weighing down my hair. I clarified my hair and all, but the same kept reoccuring. I discontinued use, and will not repurchase this product. Sorry to those who like this. I did too, but not my hair unfortunately.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by snoopy68

I bought this stuff on a whim while vacationing, because I forgot my hair creme at home and WOW-WEEE am I ever glad that I picked this up!!! This stuff is MARVELOUS!!! I have wavy/curly hair that has a tendency to really frizz out. This product smooths my hair without weighing it down or pulling out any wave or curl. No frizz whatsoever. And it's dirt cheap! $3.00 for a pretty generous bottle, considering all I need is about a dime-sized dollop. Those gals with thick, wavy, or curly hair - especially hair that has a tendency to frizz should really try this stuff. It is awesome and honestly it works better than any of the high end salon products that usually end up stuffed toward the back of my bathroom cabinet, because they just do not deliver results. Try it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I enjoyed using the smoothing conditioner from the line so I thought I would try this. For starters, you can build applications to suit your hair needs. I found that a quarter amount was suitable for my hair. I applied to damp hair and saw that it controlled frizz decently and had a nice smell. There was some good shine too. However, I think it works best when used with heat rather than as a regular leave-in for me. I'm not sure if I would buy again. It is something to consider though if you are on a budget.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by spykitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this is quickly becoming my favorite leave-in conditioner! it doesn't seem to run any risk of leaving my hair greasy, but somehow leaves it quite soft! it does not leave my hair HG super-duper remarkably soft like davine's nou nou, but it DOES leave my hair surprisingly soft to be a suave product. it's dirt cheap. it smells pretty good if like a generic haircare product (a lot like the perfume candied citron by love and toast, honestly.) i don't have any complaints! i'm basically just amazed that suave made a product that is good for something other than ripping excess dye/product out of my hair. based on my experience with this, i'm thrilled at the idea of using more of the products in the suave professional line. i don't get the idea that it has enough keratin to be super effective, but something definitely makes it momentarily smooth my hair. so good to use when you're in a big hurry & can't be bothered to use a rinse-out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Ambrielle15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff! I have very curly hair, damaged because of flat ironing, and this product really helps with managebility. It leaves my hair so soft and works really, really well with my flat iron. I've noticed a bit of growth since using this (my hair breaks so easily), and it makes my hair really shiny and straight. I don't like the smell, but it doesn't last very long. Great price for the product! Good job, Suave! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by WheatBread

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For the price this stuff cannot be beat. Makes my hair super soft and seems to protect it from heat styling. This is a much cheaper alternative to so many other things on the market. Also does not weigh my hair down.