April 16, 2014 | 1616 users online

Polishes - OPI - Pedal Faster Suzi!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by UglyOldLady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nice girly pink with a silver shimmer. I think that silver and pink go together so nicely, don't you? Anyway, down to the basics:
1) Formula: Great! Not too thick, not to thin, goes to opaque in 2 coats.
2) Application: Fabulous! No streaks, not too runny, goes on manicure-like.
3) Longevity: Excellent. I wore it for a week until I took it off, with only minor tipwear on my dominant hand.
4) Price: Well, it's OPI. I bought it for $8.00, but you get what you pay for.
5) Originality: Well, here's the thing. There are a million pinks out there, and while this color is beautiful, it is not that unique. If you only have a few pinks, this would be a great addition. But if you have a million, I do not think that the silver addition makes it that different, especially if you have a silver/glitter topcoat handy.

This is still a great color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

This is definitely a girly-girl color - light pink with subtle silver shimmer. Unlike some of the other reviewers, I don't think it looks too Barbie Doll - when I think of Barbie, I think of a brighter, stronger pink like Strawberry Margarita (also by OPI). It's not everyone's cup of tea, of course, but if you like a pretty, feminine, romantic look, this is certainly worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by emromano

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

First off, the product in the bottle is slightly decieving, or at least it was to me.

I find it to be on the sheerer side and give a very natural look making it a great choice for the office and a great choice if you dont want chips to look obvious.

It reminded me of nail polish Betty Draper wears on Mad Men a lot.

I like it, I don't love it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by ClassyNeverTrashy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great shimmery pink for spring, expensive and takes about 2-3 coats to become opaque. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by hodetovervannet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I totally fell in love with this color in the bottle. It is a beautiful Easter Egg lavender with a white or silver micro glitter overlay. It is soo pretty in the bottle. On my fingernails it is so yuck.

I have very fair pinkish toned skin and this just looks cheap and very $1 Sinful Polish on me. No offense to SP. It just looks cheap and almost the color that little girls plastic jelly shoes. In fact, the look on my nails is about what those shoes look like.

Pedal Faster Suzi is more of an opaque color which only took me two coats but seriously this is truly the only color I can think of that I just cannot stand on me. It may look good on someone else but just not me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pedal Faster Suzi is not my cup of tea. It's a barbie pink/lilac color with lots of silver glitter in it. It's a pretty color but it's just too Barbie-pink for my taste.
The quality is fantastic though. One coat provides good coverage. Great lasting power. Easy to apply. Nothing to complain about when it comes to quality. I will not reach for this nail polish often so I would definitely not repurchase.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My favourite Spring n/p. A very cute pastel lilac/baby pink with sheer shimmer! It can be applied lightly or built up with more glitters.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm loving this nailpolish right now. It is a light pink lilac color with tons of teeny silver glitter pieces. It looks like it may be sheer in the bottle, but I got full coverage with two coats. Super pretty! I'm actually considering buying a backup because I love it so much and I never buy backups of nailpolish.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by lilylou40

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

OPI has a great line of nail colors and this beautiful pink has now become my favorite. This is a girly pink with lots of silver sparkles. It just doesn't get any better than this for me. On my pink-o-meter this is a 10!! Many sparkle polishes are a pain to remove but this one isn't too bad. Staying power is very good when paired with a good top coat. Sally Hansen is my top coat of choice. This polish just screams "Spring" to me. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

This is my favorite color from the Holland collection. It is a baby pink color with a hint of lilac and lots of silver specks. I think it will be my spring summer color this year. Nice also for the office...not to over the top, just pretty. Love it!