April 16, 2014 | 1445 users online

Treatments - L'Oreal - EverCreme Deep Nourishing Masque

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a fan of the jar. A squeeze tube would have been better for the shower. Got it half price ($6.99) probably won't have bought it full price. That being said, holy cow, I have very fine hair so just focused on the ends of my hair. Love it. My hair is soft and bouncy, easy to style. Not weighed down or greasy. The smell is fanastic. Would repurchase (on sale, because I'm cheap LOL) Recommend

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by grrrrrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my goodness, I am totally in LOVE with this product. I don't have too many hair concerns... I'm usually fuss-free with hair maintenance - I usually just shampoo, condition and air dry on a daily basis. My hair is straight, thick and healthy, so I never really felt the need to add special hair treatments/serums/oils/deep conditioners. I tried a sample of this product and was floored by the scent and how it made my hair feel the next day. My hair was shinier and felt softer and smoother!

I bought the full-size tub the next day and I use it about 2-3x a week. A little goes a long way, so I still have lots of product left, making it great value for money. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very moisturizing cone free deep conditioner. For reference, I have fine, thin, long, chemically straightened hair that is washed every day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 5:38:00 AM More reviews by PiMehMeh

I got one of the sample sachets of this product from a Target sampler and was glad to have kept the sachet for use after a day of badly damaged, wind-whipped, dried, tangled and split-ended hair. My hair type is thick and wavy with dry ends and oily roots, but the condition was improving massively for the past 3 years with more conditioning products and hardly any heat-styling until that fateful day driving 100mph on the freeway with the windows down.

After I trimmed off most of my split ends and washed my hair with Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo, I used this hair mask in place of the conditioner from the same Organix product family, and after rinsing and letting my hair air dry, it was even softer than with my regular conditioner! It was as if that stupid car ride never happened. I still have to trim off more split ends, but this mask made my hair soft to the touch and easier to run my hands and comb through, and leaves it feeling light and bouncy.

The only thing I don't like about this mask is that it does have a noticeable chemical scent (and I'm not usually sensitive to smell) that fortunately washes out. Though I only sampled this product, it did such a great job that I wouldn't mind buying the full-size product to keep on hand to turnover my bad hair days.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Calina_Oscura76

Kind of wowed by this stuff. I didn't expect to have my hair look and feel this good after one use! I was expecting, honestly, greasy, limp hair.. But not so.. My hair feels awesome and looks fantastic the day after using! I am hoping it is still on sale at Wal-mart as I may go and grab another container or two. I think once a week would be good enough to maintain my hair... For the record, my hair is my natural color, wavy, fine and long.. I am growing it out. So, I was looking for something that would help the ends do I can put off that inevitable trim another month or two.. lol.. I think this will help a great deal. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by SummerRose485

Wow!!! For a drugstore deep conditioner you would honestly think its a high end professional product!! I have tried different deep conditioners from high end salon quality to drugstore..none of them even compare to this. Pros:
Smells wonderful, restores lost.moisture to hair, makes hair feel silky soft without being heavy of weighed down,improves the over all look and feel of your hair even on the first use, sulfate free, thick consistancy and washes out very well, eaisliy accessible, price rang is good, better than any high end product i have used,detangles,adds shine and over healthy appearance to your hair.

Cons: None

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 9:15:00 AM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like it. I am not using the shampoo though, so I used it with my regular shampoo. It smells great and rinses off quickly. But I agree that less is more with that conditionner: first time I used it it weighed down my hair and made them look greasy the next day. Also, I will use it outside the shower and leave it on for 10-15minutes for deeper conditioning.
My hair is dry from lots of dye jobs over the last years (blonde from brown and vice versa) and this mask gives me smooth, shiny hair.
I don't like jars either, because you tend to use too much product AND get water in it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by encee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I used this together with the shampoo, on my fine straight dyed hair. It makes the most beautiful combination i've ever inflicted on my tresses. I use a small amount after shampooing, it transforms my hair into beautiful flows. It doesnt feel like any fake silicones coating my hair. Pls don't ever dare cease this line, L'oreal!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Rebecca753

I've only used this once and I was on the fence til my hair dried. It was pretty heavy stuff in the shower, and I did an extra scrub on my back because I was worried that this would break me out. That didn't happen and I had to rinse a lot but all of this came out and my hair dried beautifully. I will use less next time, but this will be a great conditioner for after coloring as I hate the one that comes with my Feria shade. I wish this came in a tube, I hate tubs in the shower, I always get water in them.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 4:05:00 AM More reviews by perfumefiend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this now for a few months. After trying numerous deep conditioners and masks (salon and drugstore), this is my favorite. It moisturizes very good and detangles very well. Unlike other masks that feel rich when they go on and then wash all out leaving your hair tangled and dry, this mask keeps your hair silky and moisturized after you wash it out. Recently, after using up 2 jars of this and running out, I got sucked into trying another deep conditioner (sale item and kind of cute packaging). Long story short, I immediately knew I had to go back to the store and get the Evercreme Deep Nourishing mask to get what I wanted. Overall I highly recommend this for dry hair that has fragile ends and if you haven't been getting good results from other drugstore deep conditioners/ masks. Great price for good results at your local drugstore that blow most masks out of the water.