April 16, 2014 | 1905 users online

Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by lisa80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the worst shampoo I ever tried. If you have limp fine hair do not use this. It will make your hair too soft and greasy. I guess you get what you paid for. I have to say head and shoulders works the best for my thin fine hair. Even if you don't have dandruff it's okay to use on normal hair. I would NOT recommend this product at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by il2tx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo so far, and have used it consistently for the last three months. My hair is color treated, brittle and dry on the ends, but oily at the roots. This shampoo is very softening, and makes my hair extremely shiny. The one and only downside I have found is that it does tend to strip my hair color faster than salon brands. I would rather color my hair more frequently than go to a different shampoo. It works that well for me.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Raven06

I really like this product. It cleans well without stripping my hair color. I received a sample in the mail which prompted me to buy full size bottles and the leave in conditioner. I had been a salon product girl but this stuff has won me over. There is a strong scent but I don't mind others may find it too much. I wish it came in a liter pump like the salon products...but otherwise great inexpensive product that works extremely close if not as well as the expensive salon products.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by wendymadeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive been using this shampoo for about one month now , my hair feels softer . After every wash my hair feels clean . The shampoo has a light purfumey smell . Pretty decent shampoo .

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by kalbert1

I have been using this for probably a few weeks. I wash my hair every other day, and blow dry it. I like the way this product makes my hair feel - very soft and untangled - but it seems to make my scalp flakey, which I don't really understand. I only use a little detangling spray or smoothing creme when I dry my hair, really not much at all, so I don't know why that's happening. I want to keep using it, but I'm not sure that I will.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by LauraWolfhart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice that it has low sulfates but I prefer no sulfates at all after using this! Made my hair look about 20 years older than it is, not buying this again. I used a different keratin shampoo (Cocoa keratin daily shampoo) and it has zero sulfates, I noticed a considerable improvement in my hair so it's definitely the fault of Suave!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by agonzalez077

I like the way this shampoo & conditioner make my hair feel smooth, but it doesn't clean hair very well. Usually any shampoo I try can removed the residue from the small amount of hairspray I use for in my hair during the day. Yet, even when I wash, condition, re wash, and re condition, the residue is still in my hair. I should not have to use a whole bottle in one week trying to clean my hair. That being said, no more suave keratin shampoo for me

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by aliminx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff and the accompanying conditioner. I shaved my head about a year ago and the virgin re-growth isn't damaged, but it was dull and lifeless. This stuff smells great and makes my hair feel really thick and gives it tons of body. Would like to see zero sulfates, but lowered sulfates on such a low price shampoo is still really nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ktkemp33

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Read all of the good reviews on MA and thought I'd try since they are always on the mark. Phenomenal - my hair looks great - it's for color treated hair - so no stripping. $2.74 at Walmark. Amazing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2012 9:26:00 AM More reviews by RingofFire

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Thank you Suave for putting '' Keratin'' on the label and ''Low sulfate."I was fooled into thinking this would be good product at a great price for my aging, colored and fine hair. Thank you for stripping out most of the moisture out and seeming to decrease each hair shafts thickness that even my old standby conditioner had trouble bringing it back to life. You instead turned the clock forward 30+ years by giving the same texture of woman in her 80s. I hate you.

UPDATE: Google search Suave Keratin Recall. Yes there is a lawsuit! I wish I had seen this before.*head bang*