July 29, 2014 | 2085 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - NARS - Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by LHartford

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hands down, this is my cannot live without product (next to NARS radiant creamy concealer)! The best TM or BB on the market and absolutely worth the price. I have found that it actually has improved the condition of my skin. If you are debating it, just go try it at Sephora or the NARS counter. It's even way better than the famed Laura Mercier TM...like 100x better!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

My new HG product for evening out my skin tone. I've used Revlon Colorstay foundation for years and although I love wearing makeup, I hate feeling like I'm wearing makeup which is exactly how I felt while wearing it. I also hated the smell, it smelled like paint and would sometimes give me a headache.
I have relatively good skin but I just have some redness on my cheeks that I like to cover up so I wanted to transition away from foundations and to find something that could give me some coverage. I definitely didn't want to use heavy foundations for the rest of my life so I decided to look into tinted moisturizers. A lot of people recommended this product in the shade Terre Neuve which is for fair people with pink undertones, and I could not be more happier with it. It actually provides a lot more coverage than I thought that a tinted moisturizer would and it lasts the entire day. It has great SPF (I still wear a sunscreen beneath it, but having a product with SPF in it is always nice) and really gives my skin a nice, healthy glow. I was worried about smelling like sunscreen with this but it actually has a nice lemon-y scent. The lemon-y scent does fade away quickly after application though for those who are afraid of products with fragrance in them.
I love the packaging of the product as well. Revlon Colorstay foundation seriously had the worst packaging and it would just be messy while using up way more product than I wanted. This packaging lets me control how much I want to use so I can hopefully make it last for a long time.

I wish it wasn't so freaking expensive, but the money is worth it for this product. Definitely going to keep re-purchasing it as I've finally found something that evens out my skin tone and feels light on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Costenya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product. But, I ended up returning it.

For comparative purposes, I'm around NC45 or C6/7 in MAC and Golden/Almondish in Bobbi Brown. In NARS, I tried both Malaga, which was more of an exact match, and Seychelles, which was a tad bit darker. The saleswoman at Sephora recommended I go with Seychelles, since I would develop more of a tan once summer hit. Seychelles did give me more of a tanned/bronze look. The problem wasn't the shade as much as the texture.

I could feel it sitting on my skin. I felt as though I was wearing a greasy mask; it was awful.This was my main reason for returning it. I have normal/combination skin. Yet, this product left my skin shiny (not a glow). Perhaps this product works better on people with dry skin.

I do feel it provided good coverage, for a tinted moisturizer. But, I found that my Prescriptives (Real Antelope) foundation does a much better job and feels like air on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Elvina003

Actually this is my first time for using tinted moisturizer.. i've been using BB cream so far, but then i decided to not use it anymore because of my skin problems. This product is quite good, and i'm already in love with it. It gives me a good coverage, and really smoooth!! it feels like you dont put anything on your face. the color St. Moritz matches my skin tone perfectly.. and i also like the scent, like a lemon haha. i have an oily skin during summer, but i can still use it because it doesnt make my face looks that oily..besides, there's SPF 30 too. and you just need a small pea sized so it will last for a long time.
For the price, yeah i think it's quite pricey but i dont regret buying it though..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 6:35:00 AM More reviews by millielowe1

I actually LOOOVE this tinted moisturiser. Although it is a tinted moisturiser you wouldn't expect a lot of coverage, however this gives your skin a beautiful radiant glow, it literally makes your skin look flawless. Paired with a good coverage concealer, this does wonders to your skin, plus it is so moisturising and doesn't cling to the dry patches unlike some foundations. This looks so natural, and whenever I wear it I get so many compliments on my skin. I have the shade light 0, which is a shade perfect for those with fair skin with more peachy undertones as opposed to those with yellow undertones. The shade range is brilliant, I'm sure there is a shade there for everyone. The only let down is the expensive price tag, however having owned mine for about 2months it feels like I have barely used any, so I reckon it's gonna last for a really long time. overall I must say this is my staple product that I keep in my makeup bag and I use it every single day. LOVE IT :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by bananahat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Product feels fantastic and gives me a dewey look. Didn't make me break out at all, but I wish it would have had just a little more coverage. The only problem is that it is just so expensive that it stresses me out every time I use it. The packaging is great, and feels soft to the touch.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Deedsrho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Recently bought this product and I have the shade Alaska. The colouring matches well but it does oxidize about a quarter of a shade darker. It has yellowish golden tones to it which matches my olive yet fair skin tone. The coverage is ideal for what it is a TM. More coverage than I excepted but I still use concealer for spots and dark pigmentation. It is light weight and great for girls with normal to dry skin for it is hydrating. A great summer TM with SPF.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by cydena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried it when I was looking for a BB cream to try. Tried BB creams for MAC (to red for my golden undertone) and Bobbi Brown (to light and to dark after trying 2 shades). Came across this in Sephora. Tried Malaga and it was a perfect match. Will try Seychelles for the summer when I tan. It doesn't feel light nor heavy, more in between. The packaging is small in size, but still a small amount goes a long way; a use a little less than pea size amount. So the fact that so little does so much can make it worth the expensive cost of $42. It does make the skin look oily after a couple of hours, so use a good primer or oil free moisturizer that absorbs oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by majesticax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

First let me give you a brief history of my skin: -extremely sensitive (like really, my skin turns bright red and BURNS if something it doesn't like is on my face) -hyperpigmentation (from moderate hormonal acne treatments) -dry/flaky cheeks Now, I got this product as a sample in my previous sephora order and I busted it out to try since it's getting really hot in Canada and I don't want to wear foundation anymore. Let me tell you, I didn't use primer or anything under it, just moisturizer without my SPF. When I applied it, I was so surprised how great it felt on my skin and what really blew me away was the coverage. Let me tell you darling, usually nothing can cover my hyperpigmentation (on me cheeks, around the nose) but HOLY MOTHER! It blurred it all out and I was so amazed by it! After I let it sit, I applied just a tiny bit of my MAC prolong wear concealer on my cheeks and voila, I left the house satisfied. Usually I couldn't wear my concealer-- or anything to cover my scarring without flaking, but this lasted all day. Zero flakes. Zero dry spots. I'm so content with this. I will definitely purchase the full bottle when I use every single bit of the sample left because in Canada it's super expensive ($59)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2014 6:12:00 AM More reviews by AliceBetts

My skin has recently improved a lot and I decided to make the switch from foundation (luminous silk) to a tinted moisturiser for my everyday makeup. WOW WOW WOW This has got the be the best tinted moisturiser I have ever tried. The only downside is that it doesn't last all day and it can get a bit oily towards the end of the day (So maybe avoid this if you have oily skin). The colour range is great, coverage is amazing and the finish is just stunning. My skin looks flawless and fresh. Has spf30 so this will be perfect for the summer. Smells good. HG!!!