NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

on 6/2/2015 12:13:00 PM

I bought this at the recommendation of my facialist because it is oil-free and I absolutely love it!! This is the first tinted moisturizer I have used and it is truly hydrating yet not compromising on coverage. It adds a nice glow without being the least bit greasy/shiny. At $43 it is not the cheapest product out there, but you get almost double the amount of any other foundation product out there (1.9 oz). I don't feel cakey and heavy in the middle of the day-- this may just be my new HG product for the summer!

on 5/27/2015 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just wanted to express how much I loveeee this Tinted Moisturiser. I have tried quite a few foundations etc, but this one beats them all fo sure! I am in the shade Cuba and I usually like to set with powder afterwards. But it also is great on its own

Pros:
- Great colour range
- Very good for my skin (it's just like a moisturiser honestly)
- Pleasant smell
- Coverage is buildable
- It lasts
- The bottle/ packaging is portable, convenient and all that good stuff
- Worth it for the price (It lasts a long time!)
- Reputable brand (can't go wrong with NARS)

Cons:
NONE

Thanks NARS for making such a wonderful product :)

on 5/20/2015 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was color matched to Finland in store at Sephora and have been using that for a couple weeks. Before this I used Lancome's Teinte Miracle, but started having trouble with dry spots and the Lancome would need several reapplications.

The GOOD about NARS Moisturizer: Stays put all day, doesn't rub off, covers well, moisturizes, no dry patches.

The BAD: You MUST get ALLLLLLLLL of this stuff OFF your face at the end of the day. I've had to up my makeup removal to a double-pass and sometimes need to use an oil-based makeup remover just to get it all off. BEFORE I did this, NARS gave me small bumps on my cheeks and some cysts on my chin. BUT once I started upping the makeup removal routine and discovered that (gasp) this stuff really has some staying power, the acne cleared right up.

TLDR: Great coverage, make sure you get it all off at the end of the day.

on 5/18/2015 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I've been through SO many BB creams to give my skin a natural, glowy finish for spring/summer with terrible results. I tried the St. Moritz on my oily, very warm toned skin and was immediately sold when the color blended FLAWLESLY. It's a tinted moisturizer people... Obviously it's not going to cover everything, but with a little help from concealer and Nars' Luminous powder - it was PERFECTION! Occasional blotting and touch ups are a given but for a tinted moisturizer, I am very impressed from the perfect color match to the beautiful finish. For those warm/golden toned gals looking for LIGHT coverage: you need this!

on 5/17/2015 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after reading reviews on here and on youtube. I used it for more than a month. I like the finish and texture of this on my face, and it makes my face look really radiant as per promised by Nars. BUT, and this is a big but here, it breaks me out really bad! I got cystic acne for the first time after using this. I have been using the same skincare products all along and this was the only new product I was using, so this had to be the cause of my acne. My face used to be acne free but now it causes my face to have break out so badly I had to see a doctor. Though my face is better after treatment, there are still scars that take long to go away. I looked up the product ingredients and I realised it was the ALGAE EXTRACT which caused it. So beware and do a patch test before applying on ur face. It made me not wanna apply anything to my face again. Bummer

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This was nice, but it wasn't any better than a drugstore tinted moisturizer. Actually, you could take a foundation you already have and dilute it with lotion...you'd get the same result. I guess the extra money is for the promised skin care benefits. If I knew the skin care benefits worked, I might try this again. If you must try this product, get a sample or buy the small size.

on 5/10/2015 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I wanted to try something new, so I bought this in St. Moritz because I have olive-golden skin, it was an ok color match, however it oxidized after 1 hour and turned orange on me. I also have several box and ice pick scars on my forehead, this sank into them and exaggerated them. This product also clung to my active spots and clogged my pores. The only good thing about this moisturizer was the coverage and blendability. Other than that, it did not work for me

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I wear St Moritz on my medium golden skin. It gives you the look of freshly moisturized even toned skin. It does look radiant and you can't tell that your are wearing anything. It's sheer to light coverage.

on 5/8/2015 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

On the pale end of the spectrum, I found it easy to find a good match with NARS. The coverage was good for what I wanted, meaning evening out my skin color but not overwhelming my freckles, but it wouldn't sub for a foundation.

on 4/30/2015 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I am super pale, but every pale [foundation/bb cream/tinted moisturiser] I've ever bought ALWAYS without fail ends up too dark or a completely different pale to my skin. For christmas I was bought NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser in Terra Neuve. Finally, a pale skin tone THAT ACTUALLY MATCHES MY COLOUR. I was stoked that when I applied the moisturiser it was my exact skin tone and covered my redness without covering my freckles. It made my face look luminous and awake. The coverage could be increased if I put more on, or another layer, or applied with a brush, but I found the light coverage with a touch of bronzer to contour to be a perfect look for everyday wear. Really love this product, just a little bummed about the price :( The smell was fresh and not strong and the product glided on easy as. Only downfall is it left my nose looking a bit shiny, but easy fixed with a bit of pressed powder. Overall I noticed that my skin was left moisturised and stayed clear with use of this product. It covered my imperfections without being too heavy and clogging my pores. A fantastic product, absolutely recommend. Thankyou NARS, you've done it again!