NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

4.1

on 6/14/2015 7:47:00 PM

Great product! Love the beautiful coverage. It is very natural and looks great. I'd give it 5 stars if I didn't feel that it contributes to a pimple or 2 each time I use it. :( I'm 45 and do not typically get pimples. It weren't so great, I'd not use it b/c of the potential for acne on occasion. I do experience more shine in the T zone when I use it but that is an ongoing issue for me anyway so if you are wanting something more matte, go with Laura Mercier's smooth fluid matte foundation which is lovely and more matte.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I was in the market for a new tinted moisturizer after getting tired of my garnier bb creamand I thought I'd give this one a shot. I picked up the mini size of St.Moritz, I have to say I love it so much more that the BB cream.This is perfect for everyday wear it's light weight with sufficient coverage, it smells sooo good and it's much more yellow toned than the Garnier BB which is great cos that stuff was a bit too pink for my olive skin. It does have a more dewy finish but I kinda like that even though I'm oily. I just powder my T-zone and I'm pretty much good to go. I'm definitely considering buying the full size once I'm out.

on 6/12/2015 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was impressed with the Nars foundation so I decided to buy this in the same shade for summer as foundation is annoying in summer.
I have dry skin and I have to say I'm disappointed with this for the price of £29 which is basically the same as a foundation its not worth the money. It's not long wearing even if I set it and it doesn't cover up my spots well or my red areas of my face you also will need to put more in throughout the day..the lid is also hard to open I feel like it may break each time I try and open it

on 6/6/2015 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

i cant say enough good things about this item! i have been using it for the past 3 years and have repurchased as well various times as it is a one of the few tinted m. that doesnt oxidise or break me out (yeeeey) i love it! here is AZ it is always sunny, i can just slab this on with some powder on my tzone and i have awesome light coverage with SPF ! love the lumi glow it gives my skin, plus i can tell my skin looks healthier after consistant use <3 will def recommend to anyone

on 6/5/2015 10:28:00 PM

I've been using this tinted moisturizer for two years. It is hands down the best lightweight, easy base for everyday makeup. Today I actually put half UD Naked Skin 3.0 / half NARS TM on my face and asked my bf to tell the difference... he literally said the UD side looked like wearing makeup and the other side looked like skin but otherwise there was no difference in color.

Like other reviewers have said, you can easily build this up to medium-ish coverage, especially if you finish with powder. It does tend to look less "opaque" by the end of the day but your overall skin tone will be pretty even.

I have very light, yellow-based skin (NC15-20) and the shade Alaska is pretty perfect (a teensy bit dark).

My skin reacts poorly to everything and I've never had a problem with this.

on 6/3/2015 6:49:00 AM

This is my go-to base product and I wear it almost every day. I use the shade Finland, which I was kind of half expecting to be too pale or too yellow-toned for my skin, but it matches very nicely and so far it has lasted me quite a long time too.
I wouldn't recommend it for people who want a full coverage base, but then I don't think most tinted moisturisers would suit that either, but it is still buildable. I tend to just apply one layer and then use a concealer though.

It's not the most affordable product at £29 for 30ml, but I think it's worth it for the skin-like texture and the added bonus of SPF 30.

As always with NARS' matte black packaging it looks great when new, but gets dirty very quickly. I'm not too bothered about that though.

on 6/2/2015 12:13:00 PM

I bought this at the recommendation of my facialist because it is oil-free and I absolutely love it!! This is the first tinted moisturizer I have used and it is truly hydrating yet not compromising on coverage. It adds a nice glow without being the least bit greasy/shiny. At $43 it is not the cheapest product out there, but you get almost double the amount of any other foundation product out there (1.9 oz). I don't feel cakey and heavy in the middle of the day-- this may just be my new HG product for the summer!

on 5/27/2015 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just wanted to express how much I loveeee this Tinted Moisturiser. I have tried quite a few foundations etc, but this one beats them all fo sure! I am in the shade Cuba and I usually like to set with powder afterwards. But it also is great on its own

Pros:
- Great colour range
- Very good for my skin (it's just like a moisturiser honestly)
- Pleasant smell
- Coverage is buildable
- It lasts
- The bottle/ packaging is portable, convenient and all that good stuff
- Worth it for the price (It lasts a long time!)
- Reputable brand (can't go wrong with NARS)

Cons:
NONE

Thanks NARS for making such a wonderful product :)

on 5/20/2015 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was color matched to Finland in store at Sephora and have been using that for a couple weeks. Before this I used Lancome's Teinte Miracle, but started having trouble with dry spots and the Lancome would need several reapplications.

The GOOD about NARS Moisturizer: Stays put all day, doesn't rub off, covers well, moisturizes, no dry patches.

The BAD: You MUST get ALLLLLLLLL of this stuff OFF your face at the end of the day. I've had to up my makeup removal to a double-pass and sometimes need to use an oil-based makeup remover just to get it all off. BEFORE I did this, NARS gave me small bumps on my cheeks and some cysts on my chin. BUT once I started upping the makeup removal routine and discovered that (gasp) this stuff really has some staying power, the acne cleared right up.

TLDR: Great coverage, make sure you get it all off at the end of the day.

on 5/18/2015 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I've been through SO many BB creams to give my skin a natural, glowy finish for spring/summer with terrible results. I tried the St. Moritz on my oily, very warm toned skin and was immediately sold when the color blended FLAWLESLY. It's a tinted moisturizer people... Obviously it's not going to cover everything, but with a little help from concealer and Nars' Luminous powder - it was PERFECTION! Occasional blotting and touch ups are a given but for a tinted moisturizer, I am very impressed from the perfect color match to the beautiful finish. For those warm/golden toned gals looking for LIGHT coverage: you need this!