December 22, 2014 | 1645 users online

Powder - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Pressed Powder SPF 30

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 5:14:00 PM More reviews by CroatBoat

If I wear makeup I use this over my tinted moisturizer. It has some coverage and makes my skin look more even and shine free.
I got this because I was afraid of powders giving me bumps. This one had an ingredients list that wasnt too scary and I dont think it breaks me out.

Packaging sucks though, and I dont bother with the brush or mirror. I got a $1 elf fluffy brush for it instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Janie46229

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the coverage of this product. The price is a bit high, but it covers well and my face doesn't get so oily (which is a problem I've had when trying to find a powder). It has a bit of a shine, but it's very subtle (nothing like the Happy Booster product which I found way too shimmery), so if you want a true matte look I wouldn't go for this one. The only thing I dislike is the brush it comes with, it applies the powder too heavily. Other than that, it's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Selinan347

I have VERY break out prone skin. Parabens, dimethicone, talc, you name it - it makes me break out. So I did some pretty extensive research into powders because I wanted something to set my Clinique Stay Matte Foundation. I am Ivory 06 in that foundation. I went through a lot of different powders, and finally came across this one. I was attracted to the ingredients, they seemed safe. I also liked that it was SPF 30. So the day I bought it (in translucent) I thought, hell, let me try it all over my face, and WOW. It looks cakey at first but it finishes to a nice matte. It needed some smoothing around my nose but beyond that, it stayed all day, I did not get oily at all, which is a miracle for me, and it matched me perfectly! I could not be more impressed. Two weeks later I went out and bought the blush in the same line from PF. NEVER DISCONTINUE THIS PLEASE!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Minjeec

The shade I got looked good at first but it oxidized and made me orange looking. It was not cakey looking at all and coverage was okay. Didnt break me out. In a few hours made me extremely oily and feel like a grease ball. However if I apply powder again when im oily i will look better since this powder does not cake whatsoever! Wouldnt repurchase though since the lightest shade was waaayyyy too dark for my skin now even though it's summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 5:34:00 AM More reviews by esaechao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because of a coupon where you but one and get one free. So I bought this in translucent and I also bought the blush. This color matches me now but it will be to light for me in the summer. I need to go a shade down or combine it with a slightly darker powder. This powder has an almost creamy feel. It is build able up to medium almost full coverage. I have oily skin and its wear time is about 6 hours on me. I was disappointed that I saw shimmer in this product. It doesn't seem to transfer like that on to the face but I still wish it didn't have shimmer. The packaging on this product is a nice a blue color but it's way too bulky. The price is a little high for a drugstore brand in my opinion but with the coupon I got I was okay with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 9:00:00 AM More reviews by kkwil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So I bought this powder because I had the physicians formula blush and I love how fine the powder was, it gave such a flawless look. However, this powder seems to irritate under my eyes and makes them red/itchy. I bought it in translucent and it's definitely not translucent it does have some color. The finish looks so nice. I would recommend you try it if you're looking for something with lighter coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Giron0922

I love this powder it gives a nice natural finish but it can be built up to full coverage. It's perfect for quick makeup looks and I even use it as a setting powder!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Silmarien

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ugh. I was so excited about this product. Natural, SPF 30, sensitive-skin friendly, the right color (Translucent, for my cool-toned pale skin). But sadly i could not deal with all the glitter in this product. I dont like looking like i stuck my face in a glitter pot while it was still damp. This is more mica than 'mineral'. If the glowy/shiney/bronzer-like finish is your thing, you will love this. But it's not mine. And underlying the 'shiney' look there is also a weird matte-ness that looks thick, heavy, fake (no matter how little you use or how it is applied, and for the record i never use the brushes or sponges that come with these) and not at all like real skin. It's like there is a little too much coverage, but at the same time it tries to be all dewy and sheer. They totally tried too hard with this one. I liked the earlier version of Mineral Wear a few years ago, which was much better than this (no glittery look) but once i decided to switch to BB creams i gave mineral powder the heave-ho. I wanted to try this one thinking it would be the upgrade but it's really not. Save your receipt - i'm glad i did - or just save your money.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't like it. It gave me a white cast look. It also didn't keep me matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 3:26:00 AM More reviews by MaggieHelena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ohmygosh i love this stuff. glowy finish with FULL coverage. only downfall is you CAN look oily after a good 3-4 hours. nothing a little blotting cant fix c; can be used as a powder foundation or can be used over anything else. amazing stuff!!