October 1, 2014 | 1224 users online

Hair - LUSH - No Drought

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So basically it's a powder dry shampoo, I tried it today and it removed grease and all but it's kinda hard to remove all of the powder from your hair, I put it on for like five minutes then massaged it in my scalp then I tried brushing it out but it was hard to, my hair was grey and it looked like I'm old so I had to put water in a cotton and then remove all the white powder off, maybe I'm using it wrong because on YouTube I've watched many good reviews and tried to do like it but obviously it didn't work

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2013 5:56:00 AM More reviews by Erikahasani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didnt really use any other dry shampoos so I guess this was okay. It smelled good, a bit pricey, but it was a gift, so I'll keep using it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

I guess I would buy this again, if just for the smell versus other dry shampoos. For a scalp powder, it's alright, but doesn't add volume like other brands I've tried. The container is NOT optimum for the type of product. The SA that encouraged me to try it said she put it in her own container with a swivel shaker lid for easier travel. That's something I would require to use this product for myself, which is no problem.

This is a product that I wouldn't use as a dry shampoo for more than one day's use, unlike Batiste spray or POW powder. It blends in with my medium-copper-brown roots very well and doesn't flake on the first day. Using it again in the morning, I saw some buildup that was just enough to be annoying. Since I don't wash my hair every other day (sensitive scalp, and all) this isn't an optimum product for me.

I do recommend this if you're looking for a product to touch-up a sweaty-day's do. I would use this the day after a concert where I was too tired to wash my hair when I got back. The smell would lift me up in the morning and afternoon after a big night, even if it was just to put all my hair up into a ponytail.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

I love the smell, like lemon lime seven up. But the bottle makes this so hard to use. If you shake it out of the bottle it goes in one spot and it comes out fast. Or you can put it into your hands and kinda sprinkle, I had decent results for this. I have light brown/ dirty blonde hair and I just couldn't get it to work in enough. It always made my hair look kinda grayish, but it might just be my hair color. It gave me tons of volume And soaked up all the oil. I would ask for a sample before buying

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This dry shampoo is just ok. I am new to the realm of dry shampoos as I first read about this on beauty blogs. I have 2 bottles of Batiste dry shampoo which comes in a really cute aerosol can and it's easy to spray on and the scent is really nice. It does seem to be a bit more on the "heavy" side, as I have naturally straight, medium thickness (drier) dark brown hair, it's easy to use too much. I got a sample from Lush the other day of their dry shampoo, and it smells REALLY nice, but it looks sort of..sketchy. It's just a powder, literally, it looks like pancake mix. I took some and rubbed it into my roots as I wash my hair every other day, so use dry shampoo in between days for volume, not necessarily for grease absorption because my hair doesn't really get too oily ever. I used just a little bit because I feel it I used any more it would be powdery and noticeable in my dark hair. It doesn't give as great of volume as Batiste, but it's easier to use for sure. I'll keep my sample and use it periodically until it runs out, but will I purchase the full sized bottle? Probably not. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect dry shampoo, if any one has any suggestions, please inbox me on here!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually really like the Lush No Drought dry shampoo. I usually despise dry shampoos, mainly because all the ones I've tried have come in spray cans, and those tend to dispense far too much product. With the packaging for No Drought, however, I find it easier to control the amount that comes out. I have very short, very purple hair and I've found it gives me at least one more day between washes without leaving my hair weighed down, powdery-looking, or smelling of grandparents. The smell, actually, is lightly hinted with citrus and dissipates pretty quickly after I brush it out.
I've used it three times now and so far, I find it does a good job. I don't like too much shine in my hair and this eliminates it pretty well, and definitely gives my hair a bit of volume.
The price isn't bad. I got the smaller bottle for $8 USD, but considering how little you have to use (seriously, I do maybe five light shakes in total, which amounts to very little), I imagine this could last for quite a long time. I know there is an expiry date, but most powder products take quite a while to go bad, so I imagine Lush puts the date on there as a means to make more money. Whatever - I'm used to seeing that.
Note: I normally have extremely oily hair and have to wash it every day, but since I dyed it, I'm skipping washes to keep the color vibrant. And this stuff definitely works for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2013 4:30:00 AM More reviews by koralam

Price:$12.00
This is a powder dry shampoo, smells like lemons, comes in a 130 g bottle, expires about a year after its purchased.
Dont buy this! Its seriously a waste of money. I find powder dry shampoos to be very messy and they pretty much just mattify your hair for about an hour before it'll go back to being just as greasy as before. This did nothing to add volume, i actually felt it weighed down my hair. And the bottle itself was horrible, it was a pop lid bottle so i could never control how much product came out. I was always some how convered in white dust after using it, a friend actually thought i had dandruff and recommended i try head and shoulders! so needless to say i will not be repurchasing this !

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by gonatural18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I AM SO FRUSTERATED! I've used many dry shampoos because my hair is medium length, curly and very thin and fine. I enjoy most products I purchase from LUSH, so I thought this would be perfect. And all I have to say is, thank GOD I bought the sample size. Firstly, this dry shampoo doesn't even work as a dry shampoo! Instead, it only matted my Hair and made it even greasier! Yuck! It also left my hair feeling extremely dry, frizzy and with a grey tint! (So if you're going for the 'finely aged' look, this is the product for you) and the packaging is not right either! I either get too little amount of the product or a huge pile of it in my sink. I mean, if anything, this dry shampoo only ruins your hair and it doesn't make me at all happy that I have to throw it out. Grrr..

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by HDK

i thought this product would be great but nooo, it gives my black hair a grayish tint and it makes my hair feel cakey and even more disgusting! do not buy!!! save your money & buy a cheaper, much better one from the drugstore!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by AutumnShadow15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Awful. Turns my hair into a big, wollley, matted mess. It doesn't brush out easily and doesn't even remove the oil. My hair actually feels dirtier after using this. I give it two stars only because of the fresh grapefruit smell.