October 24, 2014 | 969 users online

Polishes - OPI - Fly

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Miltonh81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love opi the only brand I use except for my base and top coat and I highly recommend nails inc Kensington caviar for them. Fly is my favourite of my collection at the moment I love bright colours the neutrals and taupes just never look good on me. This is a 2 coat lacquer and with nailsinc top coat will last me at least a week such a vibrant turquoise blue and I love to add the nicki minaj save me glitter over it a must for those who love there brights.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by natashik1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Very pretty color, nice texture, good coverage. The only thing I don't like it leaves green pigment on my nails after removing the polish, and it take a while to get rid of this staining. Other than that, not bad at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Suester

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Positives first: the formula on this product is fantastic! It went on like a dream, was shiny and creamy and lovely. I had a big day of housework the day after I put it on and I don't wear gloves or look after my hands at all and despite scrubbing kitchen, bathroom, cooking, dishes etc etc, I only had one tiny chip! Normally I would be lucky to have an unscathed nail after a day like that, so I was very impressed :)

The not so good: while I really love the colour itself in the bottle, it just doesn't look good on my skintone, makes my hands look a really weird kind of grey/washed out colour. I shall keep it for my toes tho, as it is a perfect summer pedi colour, but I won't rebuy... I shall keep trying to find a nice aqua that suits my skintone better.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by BeeBonnet

This is the shade I had wished "For Audrey" (China Glaze) was going to be, as that was too much on the greener side for me. Fly is an aqua that leans more towards blue. The formula is wonderful, streak-free, almost jelly-ish, and dries VERY shiney even without a topcoat. If you like blues, this is one to get!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by xhelloxkittyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this nail polish color!!!! i was at the supply store and this color stands out. i bought this because teal was in season and i just wanted it. when i painted my nails, it applied smoothly and beautifully. i recommend this product and all opi nail polishes (:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by saxgurl231

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Never thought I'd like a blue so much on my hands. It's the perfect teal for summer! Great formula too. Glides on smooth and even and not too thick.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by loudxmouse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is my IDEAL polish. great finish, great dry time and staying power like a dream.
I work with my hands and am constantly chipping even other OPI polishes with cream finishes.
Are there any other polishes with formulations like this? I need them!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by annawixom

This polish not only is gorgeous and very wearble (which a lot of greens and blues can tend to look tacky, this does not at all look tacky). The formula is great and dries very glossy. It looks and feels like there is a top coat on, so I didnt bother adding a top coat. It is perfectly thick one to two coater depending how thick you do your layers. Its really such a great color that catches the eye. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Ulenceto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my fav. OPI polishes!
Right now I wear it on my toes and fingers. It`s better to be for pedicure.
The application was a dream.
Gorgeous creme with a hint of jelly.
Amazing touch dry time.
Very hard to capture!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 8:13:00 AM More reviews by AliceJessie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love love love this gorgeous creme polish from Nicki Minaj's collection! It's a lovely teal, dries ever so slightly darker and compliments my pale skin and square nails beautifully!
Application was a dream, smooth, not too thick or thin although it took a little while to dry.
I applied a Sally Hansen 4 in 1 treatment as a base and top coat and a week has flown by with literally one miniscule chip! SOOOO impressed with the durability as I'm constantly washing dishes with no gloves etc and polish usually softens and slides away within 2 days for me.
I will be glad to buy again (from online suppliers as retail in New Zealand can rack up to $30 a bottle!!!)
I highly recommend this lovely polish to anyone who loves blues, greens and of course Nicki Minaj.