October 25, 2014 | 1699 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter - Tutti Frutti

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by mayaonfiya

I bought this on a whim thinking it would read as a fun vibrant coral on my naturally dark pink lips, but it reads as a kind of peachy neutral instead, which is weird given how incredibly intense the color looks in the tube. So it gets worn occasionally, but it kind of washes me out and it's not really my thing. Like all the lip butters, though, it has a nice formulation and has pretty good staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Lizzyyx33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is honestly a very good lipstick. I usually am always looking for a lipstick that is very moisturizing and from having so many people saying that it was, I finally tried this lipstick and it does wonders on my lips! The color is absolutely beautiful (a nice orangey/coral color) and it stays on for a while with a nice sheen to it! For a drugstore product it is definitely worth buying!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Awijemi

It is actually kind of natural looking! Even though its orange! You could tell youre wearing lipstick but its not that bright. The packaging is cute but its hard to get the lid off, i made a dent in the lipstick : (

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ive tried some of the other colours of this product before so I knew what to expect from the product.
This colour is special though....its a lovely soft orange that I often mix with Sweet Tart to create a unique colour that is neither pink nor orange.
Lovely buttery, easy product to apply with very little effort. Nice for days where you dont want or need full coverage lipstick. Incredibly moisturising too.
Again, Im not big on the packaging...its cheap & difficult to remove the lid because there is no "grip" or "ridge".
Highly recommended colour & product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by dbgirl23

This was my first lip butter and I love it! It glides on and moisturizes my lips, the packaging is easy to use and pretty to look at, and the price is right. I took off one lippie because it doesn't stay on very long, but that's okay for a lip gloss type product. It looks very orange in the tube, but it's sheer. Combined with the pinkness in my lips, it's a perfect summer coral. I'm looking forward to trying some of the other colours in the Fall.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

Nice formula, hydrating. The color is beautiful and subtle orange. It shines, but is not glittery, is more like a creamy shine. Very good for natural make up. Cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Gossijay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this lip butter for 2 reasons; #1: It was on sale. I decided I'd take a risk and buy an outrageous colour for cheap that way I wouldn't feel bad if I didn't like it. #2: I love the Revlon lip butters so much. I've purchased about six and even purchased doubles of shades I really liked. Hands down Revlon has me completely addicted to the lip butters as I love comfortable, moisturizing and shiny lip colours.

This colour is a really great shade. It's my first orange lipstick and I'm a woman of colour so I was really afraid of trying it, but it's really great. It's an orange-ish coral. Initially the colour of the bullet and the cap scared me, but when I put it on my lips I was shocked. On my lips it applies soft, sheer and looks like a coral toned down by the natural colour of my lips. It looks really juicy! It's clearly orange, but it's not obnoxiously bright.

With these brighter colours, make sure that your lips are carefully exfoliated or else the colour will cling to the dead skin and make the lipstick feel gritty and make the colour go on unevenly.

I absolutely love the lip butters and Tutti Frutti just deepened my love for the lispstickline. I really do love this colour and the formula is fantastic! It wears so comfortably through the day; no dry lips or flaking. It is so creamy and shiny you won't need to top it with a gloss at all.

I will gladly repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by marshiemallow14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This color was what I thought I was looking for. It's an orangey coral, which I've been wanting to try out, so I bought it when it went on sale. I was super pleased with my swatch. On my lips though it is super sheer and basically leaves only a light orange tint and sparkle. I think it looks nice, but I was hoping for a little more pop. I found that the tube was a little loose feeling, like it might break which made me very worried during initial swatching and application. The butter goes on very smooth and feels great on, so I would recommend it but I don't think I personally would repurchase, instead I'll try out some other colours in the collection.

Edit: Have come to love this. It's a little peachy and corally on the lips, but is rather sheer. It looks great but is a little drying after a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by whisper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this. This shade is totally flattering on my light-med, yellow toned complexion (I'm half Korean, for reference). I don't wear much makeup on a daily basis, but when I swipe this on, it instantly brightens up my face and, along w/mascara and a bit of under eye concealer, makes me look so put together. Creamy smooth formula, shiny but not overly glossy (which I personally hate in lip products), and lasts a respectable amount of time given that it's not claiming to be particularly long-wearing. I get a decent 3 hrs before having to reapply. And it's under $6. No complaints here.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have several of these lip butters and i can honestly say they are a hit and miss. This one was definitely a miss for me. In the tube it's a beautiful orangy coral color, but on my lips... the color pay off was very sheer and streaky.