September 16, 2014 | 1798 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - EverCreme Intense Nourishing Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very dry coloured hair a couple of inches below shoulder. After using this conditioner for the first time, I'm surprised how soft my hair is. Now after a week, i'm really impressed. For the price this is a really good conditioner. The only complain i have is the scent. In fact this was given to me by my friend because she couldn't stand the smell. I really dislike the smell too but i can live with it because it works. If L'oreal, change the smell (maybe like shea butter kinda smell and not in a nice way) then it.ll be perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Burgandy1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff along with the shampoo.. I have thick hair and it makes it soft and manageable to style.. Love the smell.. Only use two or three times a week and that's good for my hair... Will repurchase once I run out...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

A very thick conditioner, it looks like a body butter and is so creamy. I'd consider this the texture of most hair masks because it seals hair with a rich product. I normally leave it on for the rest of my shower time and rinse at the last minute. This goes fast, though. Much faster than the shampoo. I wish it came in a bigger bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Mewsette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

[This is my first review on here, and I'll start by saying I have fine/medium 3B ringlet curls that are bleached and ALWAYS dry (even before the bleach.) I use the curly-girl method.]

Used as a rinse-out, this is underwhelming. I agree with other reviews that said it left a coated, dry feel. However, using a quarter size amount as a *leave-in* after rinsing it out gives me silky-soft curls!
(Only two other conditioners have accomplished this - also as LIs: Eversleek Repair & Yes to Carrots Pampering Mud. Just in case other girls are struggling with their curls like I am.)

** I will keep a close eye on my hair for splits and breakage due to the mind-baffling amount of ispropyl alcohol (drying) in this!

Also, I HATE the smell of this, its cloying and heavy - but I don't like vanilla.
I think the Eversleek has better ingredients (despite the same alcohol content and a flowery-chemical scent) so I will probably alternate between the two for LIs.
It isn't the best for detangling, and makes me feel like my hair is tearing when I try, so I use a lot of water, my fingers, and go slow (Its the only conditioner I keep at my boyfriend's.)

I hope this helps someone!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

My hair gets oily quickly, is very prone to breaking and can be quite frizzy if I use the wrong products. Because of this, I'm always trying different products and VERY rarely actually finish one up. This, paired with the shampoo, has been the best product combination for my hair so far. This smells heavenly, it moisturizes very well, it helps to smooth down my hair and leaves it quite soft and shiny. I really love these products and will absolutely repurchase them.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This conditioner does wonders for my hair. I have thick, curly hair and I can see how this product would not work for those with thin hair. In my case though, it's great. I also use the cleansing conditioner in this line, because my hair can never be over-conditioned (or treated too gently) and this is a great follow-up. I love how soft it makes my hair and how smooth it makes it. I've been using it for a year now and have no complaints (also, love the smell - very nice warm vanilla scent).
Highly recommend to those with thick or very dry hair - hope it works for you!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by TouchOfSin

I wish I could give this a rating between 2 and 3.

I mistakenly bought this instead of the normal nourishing conditioner, and it really was a huge mistake.

Packaging: The packaging is luxurious I must say, I really liked it, but it's what's inside that counts.

Texture and scent: It smells like a warm vanilla, I didn't mind the scent honestly. Once it was on my hair though.. no no no, I just didn't feel clean with that smell lingering, plus it got into my scalp too and besides feeling oily, the smell was even stronger.
The texture is creamy and light beige, and it actually feels warm in my hand, I knew it was going to make me break out. Plus, it was a bit hard rinsing out.

Results: While it added manageability and probably a bit of shine, it just didn't hydrate my hair enough. I could still feel my hair a bit stringy, and it didn't have movement... so no, this does not make your hair feel like silk. Plus, the poor moisture this brought to my hair would disappear within some hours, and I'd be left with dry and dirty hair again.

Even though it didn't moisturize my hair well, it still left it looking oily, specially at the roots... it looked dirty. It also made me break out on my scalp and forehead.

Now the pros in general: It made my hair grow longer really quick, and I also used it for co-washing and I was amazed with how clean my scalp was (More than usual at least) but it did left my hair a bit dry.. but clean nonetheless.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by cahall2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can see how people with thin hair may not like this, but for me it is HG. I love it. I like the scent, which is a good thing because the scents lasts - for days. I only wash my hair three times per week and when I use this conditioner it smells great every day.

More important than the scent, though, is that it really makes my hair soft, gives enough slip to detangle (which is a big deal for me) and it actually makes my hair easier to style. Just FYI - my hair is fine but very thick, wavy with a tendency to frizz. No frizz with this, my hair stays manageable for days. I really recommend this!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Tearbag1969

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not impressed. Doesn't moisturizer well but smells really good. Won't buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This cone free conditioner is my HG. I find it very moisturizing for my fine, thin, long, chemically straightened hair that is washed every day.