July 28, 2014 | 1613 users online

Dry Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by katmeow6287

Meh it was an ok product. I have long wavy dark hair and this product was ok for the price. my hair felt weird and stiff after using it. The smell was also overpowering.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received this from a package with the shampoo, conditioner and the leave-in conditioner for my birthday last year.this is pretty good.this does not leave any powder that I know of,(My natural color is very light brown) this really refresh my hair in between washes, the smell is nice and refreshing.I would get again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This was only $2.88 at Wal Mart. For its low price, this is pretty good. It neutralizes oil and adds volume and a little bit of shine. I didn't notice any white powder residue with this. The spray comes out nice and strong. It does have a strong scent which tends to linger throughout the day, so if that's not your thing then this may not work for you. IMO the Tressemme dry shampoo smells better, but this one works better.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by seoulsweets

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'd buy this again because of the price (~$2-3) at your local retailer. It's a decent dry shampoo with a musky floral scent. It does the job and lasts a while. It doesn't weigh down hair but there are better dry shampoos on the market. If you're on a budget or need something quick. I'd recommend this over the other Suave dry shampoo. It smells better IMO.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Granted I have never used any other dry shampoo except for plain cornstarch but this stuff is great. I paid $1.30 for it with a coupon and the regular price is $2.88 at Walmart. I did not notice any flakiness or dryness. It did not turn white or smell particularly bad. Just reminded me of hairspray.

It refreshed my hair quickly and gave me volume. It gave my hair that washed look again and I don't have any complaints about it. FYI I have very very dark hair and thick hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by maraludwig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This dry shampoo isn't terrible, I don't even mind the smell that a lot of people are complaining about. The reason I'm only giving it 2 stars is because when i use it, my scalp gets itchy and it gives me instant dandruff. I think it is just too drying for my skin, other people might not have this same issue. Also, the chalkiness it leaves in my hair is a little hard to get rid of sometimes and it takes a lot of rubbing to get rid of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by sarahjf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

***EDITED***
I previously wrote a good review but after using this product for several weeks, must STRONGLY ADVISE ALL that this product caused hair loss for me at a rapid rate.
I used this product according to instructions @ 3x/week, washing my hair every other day, & noticed thinning that within 4 weeks, was literally causing my hairline to recede & thinning over my entire head- I have a head of thick hair & this product had cut the thickness of my hair by ATLEAST 40%. I don't know WHAT is in this product that caused this effect, but I read ingredients like propane that seem to be toxic. I am absolutely positive it was this product, as I noticed thinning after using it & changing nothing else in my routine, & after stopping usage, my hair is growing back.
PLEASE BE WARNED.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by jscott7196

I bought this product a few days ago after just getting off work and needing a dry shampoo ASAP for a Halloween party since I had no time to Wash my hair before the party. After using it a few times I have to say it's a decent dry shampoo. It does the job in terms of freshening up hair and getting rid of oiliness HOWEVER the smell is pretty strong and it definitely lingers. I used it earlier around 11am and now with it being 4:30 I can still smell it. Won't be repurchasing because of that. No one wants to smell like strong old lady perfume all day. Yuck

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by skim6926

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Product works well but the scent is awful (as many other reviewers have noted).

The smell reminds me of old, stale, musty perfume/cologne. It's also a scent that lingers. I also coughed after application of the product.

On the positive side, it's a fairly good dry shampoo in terms of effectiveness. I use dry shampoo to provide more texture, less slippage and hold for my hair when I have it up and this definitely helps me achieve all that.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by daemonicblackcat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in my quest to use more keratin based products in my hair care. I'm actually really ambivalent about it though. It does it's job of keeping my scalp unoily when I don't have time to wash my hair, but it smells like the perfume section at Macy's. Like fake flower scent and alcohol. I'll buy it again only because it doesn't make my roots go frizzy, unlike other brands, but if I find something else that works just as well and smells better, its gone.