December 19, 2014 | 1483 users online

Dry Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by ohfortheloveofmakeup

So amazing! Works great on my think hair that is normally oily by end of the day. Also put it in clean hair for a volume boost. It's a hg for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by nmk410

I have repurchased this product so many times. And for me that means something. I love to try new dry shampoos because as well all know there are a ton of new ones coming out all the time. But this one is the best for me and my hair. It smells great! Works. No residue (if you pat it in enough) and its like $3! Other brands make my head itch or flakey but this is a great solution for second or third day hair freshness! 100000 thumbs up!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2014 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Lforde46

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've only tried two other dry shampoos and this one falls in the middle of the three in terms of results and it's the cheapest. I don't mind the smell, and didn't give me dandruff or a dry scalp. It left my hair feeling very soft which is a plus because I have dry over-processed hair, but it did not give me the volume that I've come to expect from the other dry shampoos. I'm guessing you have to choose between those two with dry shampoos. I may buy again, but will probably try Batiste or PSSSSST first.

PROS
Cheap ($2.99)
Readily available (I got mine at Target)
Doesn't suck

Cons
Not as good as Paul Mitchell Express Dry Wash but that stuff is like $17 and you can only get it at a salon.

It's MUCH better than Tresseme Fresh Start Dry which left my hair feeling dirtier than before I used it. I tried it many times and it just doesn't work.

I also tried Tresseme's Waterless foam shampoo (which is meant for between-washes but is not dry) before I read the bottle. It's specifically for dry/curly hair, and my hair is straight and oily at the roots. Of course that didn't work for me.

I also tried Serge Normant's Dry Conditioner, which is not the same as a leave-in conditioner. It left my dry ends soft and manageable between washings.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

Finally, a dry shampoo that I like. I have dyed red hair so I try to avoid washing my hair too much. This gives my hair so much volume and it dries up greasy roots. It doesn't leave a bad white cast. The smell is a bit strong but at least it is tolerable. It isn't a headache inducing floral scent. Not bad, it does the job.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by katmeow6287

Meh it was an ok product. I have long wavy dark hair and this product was ok for the price. my hair felt weird and stiff after using it. The smell was also overpowering.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received this from a package with the shampoo, conditioner and the leave-in conditioner for my birthday last year.this is pretty good.this does not leave any powder that I know of,(My natural color is very light brown) this really refresh my hair in between washes, the smell is nice and refreshing.I would get again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This was only $2.88 at Wal Mart. For its low price, this is pretty good. It neutralizes oil and adds volume and a little bit of shine. I didn't notice any white powder residue with this. The spray comes out nice and strong. It does have a strong scent which tends to linger throughout the day, so if that's not your thing then this may not work for you. IMO the Tressemme dry shampoo smells better, but this one works better.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by seoulsweets

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'd buy this again because of the price (~$2-3) at your local retailer. It's a decent dry shampoo with a musky floral scent. It does the job and lasts a while. It doesn't weigh down hair but there are better dry shampoos on the market. If you're on a budget or need something quick. I'd recommend this over the other Suave dry shampoo. It smells better IMO.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Granted I have never used any other dry shampoo except for plain cornstarch but this stuff is great. I paid $1.30 for it with a coupon and the regular price is $2.88 at Walmart. I did not notice any flakiness or dryness. It did not turn white or smell particularly bad. Just reminded me of hairspray.

It refreshed my hair quickly and gave me volume. It gave my hair that washed look again and I don't have any complaints about it. FYI I have very very dark hair and thick hair.

***EDIT Update, this leaves flakes on my scalp and now have switched to Batiste.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by maraludwig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This dry shampoo isn't terrible, I don't even mind the smell that a lot of people are complaining about. The reason I'm only giving it 2 stars is because when i use it, my scalp gets itchy and it gives me instant dandruff. I think it is just too drying for my skin, other people might not have this same issue. Also, the chalkiness it leaves in my hair is a little hard to get rid of sometimes and it takes a lot of rubbing to get rid of it.