L'Oreal Infallible (US shades)

4.4

on 10/11/2013 2:18:00 PM

I bought this in AMber rush. now I regret NOT buying all the colors. LOVE LOVE LOVE on how shimmery it is, it almost looks wet, I wanted an eyeshadow that has that perfect shimmer for sooo long. IM SO IMPRESSED

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

THESE ARE THE BEST EYESHADOWS YOU COULD EVER USE IN YOUR LIFE, OKAY? Seriously, go buy them all right now.

on 2/23/2013 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Don't let the drugstore prices fool you! These are highly pigmented shadows and they stay on with a good base. I look forward to trying more shades out. I will repurchase.

on 2/8/2013 7:16:00 AM

Soooo many different colors, and they all look so lovely! These are not cheap at all in Sweden, too bad. I have waited for a year finally got a few discount, so I bought three of them. And they are very wonderful color and pigmented. :) Personally I like chocolate and coconut more but I already have similar colors.

on 2/6/2013 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I recently bought smoldering plum and midnight blue to create some night looks. These eye shadows are incredibly pigmented and go on smooth. The color pay off is amazing for a drug store product. Both of the colors that I bought can be worn on their own. Depending on how the light hits the shadows on your eye, you get the illusion that you are wearing more than one product. Fantastic pigmentation, smooth application, unique multidimensional colors, and amazing quality for the price.

on 11/4/2012 7:56:00 AM

I LOVE THESEEEEEEE! They have such a wide range of colours that all look amazing. I especially love the hourglass beige and eternal black. The pigmentation is impressive (the thing I love most about it) and works great as an eyeshadow base. This contains a lot of product so it will last long. Will consider purchasing other shades sooner or later :)

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Skin: very pale (nc10 mac, Nars SG Siberia) oily eyelids, green eyes.

I bought this after seeing them all over the internet and the shops. I got it in the shade Pebble Grey/ Sultry Smoke.

The packaging: The packaging is a small pot with a silver lid on the lid it says the name of the colour on it. On the bottom of the pot you can see the colour of the product. Inside there is a black stopper to keep the product fresh.

The product: The claims that it makes are that it lasts upto 12 Hours. personally it doesn't last on its own more than 3 hours but with a primer it lasts 12+ hours. It's smooth and applies evenly, there it also hardly any fall out when you apply it, I apply it with Boots No 7 Blending brush and it blends out great it's so easy to work with.

The Colour: The colour is a matte Blue Based mid - dark grey.

I will buy this product again its a really nice grey.

on 4/22/2012 12:26:00 AM

Great eyeshadow! It lasts all day and doesn't travel around my eyelid. I wear this in Eternal Sunshine which looks awesome with my green eyes. It isn't as shimmery as it looks in the little pot, so I can wear it to work. I plan to try some of the other colors and I will repurchase Eternal Sunshine.

on 4/19/2012 8:03:00 PM

The consistency of this eyeshadow is very unique and soft--- it applies so well! One little swipe is all it takes to get color all over your lid. They are brilliant and last forever without primer.
The packaging is excellent, but the price is kind of . . . meh. It feels to me like the price is kind creeping up to high-end. But, you do get what you pay for and it's well worth the money.
I do hope the rest of the colors come to the US! ::fingers crossed::

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Like everyone and their mother, I was excited to try these. I picked out Endless Pearl (off white) and Continuous Cocoa (dark cool brown). Turns out that both are satin finishes. I don't mind that, but I didn't realize that some were satin finishes because everything I had seen looked so metallic and shimmery. [Note: I have since figured out that you can tell the finish of the shadow by sticker on the packaging. If it has a slight shimmer/glitter on the sticker, it's a shimmery shadow. If it lacks the shimmer/glitter, it's a satin.] With that said, I found it pointless to purchase Endless Pearl since it's just a basic off white shadow and we all have a ton of those. Also, it's not very pigmented. It doesn't blend easy, either. Patting it onto my lid didn't do much since the pigmentation is lacking. I would have returned it except that I could not find my receipt. It's ok as a browbone highlight, I suppose, but since you have to unscrew the cap and remove the plastic insert, it's often too much work to use. (Wow, how lazy am I?) I liked Continuous Cocoa better as it is more pigmented and blended much better. I would rate it 4 lippies in an individual review, but it is nothing spectacular or amazing like all the hype. It's a good alternative for those who find black too harsh in the outer V. I don't know if I need to try a shimmery shade to see what all the fuss is about. I do like the packaing in that the bottom is clear and the package itself is square and flat. Drugstore packing can be bulky and these, while not expensive looking, are sleek in design which I appreciate. ***UPDATE*** Since writing this review I have purchased 3 additional shadows and have increased my rating. I picked up Golden Emerald (warm green with gold glitter), Smoldering Plum (darkened plum), Gold Imperial (neutral gold), Gleaming Bronze (bronzed olive). And, wow, are these things amazing. I have a few Armani Eyes to Kill shadow and these are just as amazing and (dare I say) smoother. The price, of course, cannot be beat. While $7 might sound like a lot of a drug store shadow, they are dirt cheap because of the quality. I wish the satin colors in this line were more pigmented and easier to blend. My theory about the shimmer (or lack there of) on the label appears to be holding true: the label for Golden Emerald has the most shimmer and the it the shadow with the most glitter.

Popular Eye Shadows