November 26, 2014 | 1677 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by kouligha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best. Hands down. I have sensitive skin and can't use a liquid product, they hurt my skin and make my eyes red and raw. This is the only thing I can use to not only remove waterproof mascara, but not make me look like I've been crying (like most products tend to do.) Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by jordandean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my daily eye makeup remover. I rub a little over my eye makeup, rinse then wash my face. It does a great job of removing the eye makeup and is not as oily and hard to deal with as Take the Day Off. However, for waterproof mascara and some other tough to remove products this sometimes leaves traces of eye makeup. As I don't wear this type of eye makeup much it is a minor issue. I just use the liquid Take the Day Off on such occasions. Very gentle and has the texture of a moisturizer. A pea size amount is all I need to use so it is a good value for the money. I don't have any trouble with blurring of the eyes, etc. that some reviews mention but I don't often have my contacts in when removing my makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by doriseses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This remover is great for eyeshadows and liners but not so much for mascara because you have to rub it in, which gets it into my eyes and blurs up my contacts. And when I first used it, it would burn but after a couple times, the burning stopped. Rather than applying it directly onto your lids, use it on a cotton swab or a tissue, then wipe your make up off.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by annaclaramatos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was expecting, as the name of the product suggests, a very gentle eye makeup remover. I don't really have sensitive eyes, but this makeup remover wasn't good for me at all. Ok, it does takes off the makeup and I like the lotion, not-oily, formula, but it makes my eyes hurt. I can't open my eyes while using it. I was very surprised with that, because I don't have this kind of problem with other products. I'm really disapointed. Maybe it's a problem with me, but If I was asked, I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This remover is pretty good; it removes all traces of makeup without irritating my eyes too much. The lotion formula isn't messy or oily, and wipes off cleanly. I would probably repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2009 1:33:00 AM More reviews by kimmie_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I prefer a more "lotion-y" eye makeup remover, and this one is incredible. I can even open my eyes with it on my lashes and it doesn't irritate or blur my vision. Best of all, it's soft and satiny feeling on my eyes and takes the makeup off easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2008 11:25:00 AM More reviews by perfumeelisabet

My hg. why?removes all the makeup and not irritating (unlike other stuff)

I bought bottle more than year ago and i just finished it, so it lasts long.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2008 11:45:00 PM More reviews by jaycee33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best best BEST eye makeup remover I've every used. No stinging, not oily and removes all my makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2008 11:22:00 AM More reviews by pompodore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A soothing comforting eye makeup remover, great for fragile skin around the eyes. I love this product and have repurchased many times, however it is not widely available - so am going to try another product. It is a fantastic alternative to other lotions, with it's soft, comforting cream base. I spread it on, and sponge off and my many layers of mascara comes off easily. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2008 6:48:00 AM More reviews by abchappy123

I like clinique,but not this one,everytime I used it,my eyes were hurt,the makeup were still on,very oilly.