December 19, 2014 | 1549 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by SeashellsInSummer

I reviewed the color orchid hush earlier and have now purchased coffee cake. The color is so brightening and melts in my skin completely. Powder blushes from the drugstore look like a second layer on your skin barring a few exceptions such as the happy booster blushes from physicians formula. These cream blushes have such a thin texture and sink in the skin with fingers. Yet they are not oily or shimmery or matte. I honestly think the texture is dreamy and fresh. A truly innovative product and I'm quite shocked at the negative reviews. I would hate it if they were discontinued just because some people cannot appreciate a unique product that adds such playfulness to a usually mundane makeup routine and performs beautifully at that!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2014 5:28:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

NOPE. This stuff is just wrong wrong wrong. I think it looks very artificial and unflattering. You have to rub the hell out of your cheek for a non justifiable minimum look, and even then, it doesn't sit on the skin right. If you want everyone to know you are wearing blush, wear this. If you like something more flattering, I'd try NARS, benefit, or even a cheap Revlon blush could do better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Makeupbeauty1065

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really do like these. I found the color selection was great and the texture is very intriguing so I had to buy one like whatttt I was not expecting this weird non greasy creamy squishy blush. I was kinda sad because when you open it the lid is kinda hard so if you really grip it and your finger slips you gouge the blush with your finger :\ But I see a bunch of review complaining about applying the product! What I do to avoid uneven application is take the product in its container and just pat it on my cheeks then blend it out!! So much easier

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Cnwalter

This has all the negatives of a cream blush (it doesn't blend well with my mineral or powder make up) ... But none of the benefits --it doesn't look dewy, just glittery. Most importantly it clumps and applies unevenly with creams and liquids too. Boo! Some of the colors are nice if you can actually get it on your face...but why?

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Josienicole

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Made me break out. Great color (pink frosting) & texture though. Didn't seem to last long, but then again all blushes I've tried seem to be that way. Going in the trash unfortunately. /:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by glamguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this blush everyday. My only complaint is the packaging. The plastic lid fell off almost immediately so now the product just swims around in my makeup bag. It goes on light and looks natural and pretty. Lasts along time too for work.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by MacAddict0

I didn't love this product, but I liked it. The consistency is very fun, kind of like play-doh. I have this blush in shades hot tamale, fresh pink and plum wine. Of all of these, I think plum wine is best for a fair skin tone. These blushes wear nicely, but I wouldn't combine them with powder. Over all pretty good:)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by TheMakeupMonster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's alright,I have the shade fresh pink or something like that. It's color payoff is nice and it looks natrual. There is nothing special about it-it does not bounce, it's just a cream blush. Also the application is hard, I use my fingers or an elf stippling brush. You can build it which rocks, and I blend it out with a shimmery hilighter

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by senseiashley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in pink frosting, and by itself it gives me a nice, healthy pink color that I really like. It's very easy to use and build up and I normally apply it with my fingers. The bouncy texture of it is really nice too. I gave it four stars instead of five because it doesn't last very long, but it does make an excellent primer for my powder blushes! For my first cream blush, I really liked it, but I'd still probably use it only as a primer or maybe as a primary blush if I were making a quick trip somewhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by LyricNicole1125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've repurchased this about 3 times now. My favorite shade is Rose Petal. It's a very nice everyday shade for people with blond hair. It doesn't swatch very well at all, but it applies to your face nicely.