April 17, 2014 | 1893 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by pears534

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This was the first cream blush I've owned and even though it's my first, I don't they should really apply like that, it was kind of hard applying it and I'm quite sure it's fine to apply with your fingers and ya.....it was a little difficult but it looked really appealing and it was actually really bouncy!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by jjp7401

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is hard to pick up with your fingers without making a mess. Now that I'm towards the bottom of the product there is a lot of dirt and other stuff sort of pressed into the blush so it's kind of dirty. I have coral color and it's really pretty when you actually get it applied. I wish it was more opaque. I find that it tends to wear off quickly but I like playing with it. It's an adorable blush, and I would rebut if I ever was in a bind. I now use the maybelline master glaze which is my new absolute favorite blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by tresbelle15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first, I really did like this blush. It applied smoothly and the pigmentation was amazing! After using this for a few days, I noticed that the color wouldn't blend in correctly and the blush would give my skin an oily finish no matter what. Overall, I'm okay with this blush. It isn't bad, but I don't find myself reaching for it often. I do like it for when I'm going somewhere where I need fully waterproof makeup though, because it is long lasting!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Chuchuchi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

good stuff, it doesnt have a weird scent, and the color payoff is decent ...it does blotch and stay on for a reasonable amount of time

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by girlgeniuss

I hate to see this lovely blush receive negative reviews just because it seems difficult to apply. If you use the correct tool then it will live up to its name, dreamy! I use the RT Stippling Brush, swirl it around a few strokes, and the product easily clings. Once I apply it to my cheeks, it's easily blended or even layered for a babydoll look. I never use more than a few swirls, the pigmentation is perfect when applied correctly. Not to mention, it lasts me 8+ hours with primer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got to try this in two shades through a swap with a friend and I had the same problem with it that she did: I couldn't figure out how the hell I was supposed to put it on. Although in the compact it looks like powder, it's not. It's a cream blush but not an especially fluid one. I tried using a brush to apply it but couldn't get much on the brush and what little I did get on looked a bit streaky on my face. I tried using my fingers to apply it and that worked out okay enough but I'm not a huge fan of using my fingers to apply face products since my skin is acne-prone.

Besides the somewhat confusing texture, these aren't terrible. The colors are very sheer with okay pigmentation and have a nice satin finish. They last okay (fade after 2-3 hours) but don't blend very well. There is a fairly large variety of shades available and many of them are pretty. The bottom line is that while these aren't without their virtue, I wouldn't buy them and they ended up in the dreaded 'back of the drawer' for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

I really wanted to try and love potted creamy/mousse blushers, so I bought this. Anyways, I liked this product at first it gave me that glow from within. Then I started getting milia (note: Milia are small white bumps that form on the face) on my cheeks / under my eyes. After I stopped using this blusher it went away after several weeks. I guess I'm sensitive/allergic to something in this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by mcruuz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the shade "40 Pink Plum" & it is a nice pinky colour. I'm not the biggest fan of cream blushes and I picked this up hoping that it would make me love cream blushes but it's nothing out of the ordinary. Decent colour payoff, you'll need a good amount as it isn't super pigmented but I guess that also makes it easy to blend.
Will not repurchase, powder blushes are still much easier to blend and use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by obsessedwithtaylor

I was wary of this product after the not-so-good reviews on here. But when I found the shade coffee cake on sale at target for $1.24, I quickly snatched it up. The texture was very surprising and at first it seemed like i had to dig it out because it felt like no product was coming off when I rubbed my finger on it, But I realized that there was product coming off and I didn't have to press down. Now, my skin is very dry overall, and I have patches of very light keratosis polarosis on my cheeks, so pigment always sticks more in that area ;causing blush to look a little funny. This is the first blush I have ever used that blends evenly over these areas. The color was a beautiful light peach and warmed my skin up instantly. The only problem is that this blush fades throughout the day, but using a powder blush or setting powder on top stopped that from happening. Another issue is finding one that hasn't already been opened in the store, because they aren't sealed well. Love this and will buy over and over again! (:

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by kilolillian

This is an ehhh product, I have this in plum wine and it looks like my natural blush color. It looked a little intimidating when I first got it but it applied much lighter when I put it on. This is a pretty good product, but I don't think I would buy any color lighter than the one I have simply because they probably wouldn't show up on my skin (nc 25-30). I do however enjoy the color that I do own and the texture of the product