September 17, 2014 | 1986 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by CandyyC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favourite Lush product!! I have really dry skin on my legs, arms and chest, but rarely have time to moisturise properly after my shower, so this is perfect to save time. I just slather it on in the shower, leave it for a minute to soak in, then rinse off...First of all this smells AMAZING...I love floral scents anyway, but this is like a sweet rose scent with a hint of honey. Delicious! It moisturises so well, and leaves my skin dewy and glowing. The scent lasts on my skin all day, but isn't overpowering, which I like! The only downsides are the price. At 15.95, it's rather expensive, and the fact it does have parabens in it, which I definitely try to avoid..but I'm totally addicted to this product anyway!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 3:42:00 AM More reviews by PremierT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Despite the hype I never bought this because I hated the smell - it smelled a bit like urea to be frank. Last weekend I had a moment of insanity and bought this anyway. I have to say the experience of the smell in shower is totally different. It has a strong bright rose scent but pleasant and no urine. If you hate rose, don't bother. The SA said they're coming out with a new scent in a few weeks though.

Going for the hair product comparison similar products I've tried (Nivea, L'Occitane, No7) are light conditioners for oily hair and this is a heavy repair mask for severely dry damaged hair. It goes on smooth and easily but when you try to rinse it felt kinda gross, sticky and like a thick layer of gunk of the skin. If you fight the urge to scrub at it or lather up again and dab (don't rub) your skin dry the end effect is fantastic. My skin holds the smell (only detectable up close) for several hours and feels more moisturised than if I use an actual body lotion. I don't use a body lotion when I've used this and that is impressive because otherwise I use a heavy duty one daily, even in summer. This wins serious points for making those unnecessary.

I hate the packaging - tubs of anything are going to be a pain to use in the shower- and the short shelf life of lush products has always put me off but this is a great product. I find this to be really pricey but until I find anything else that performs even close I'll live with it. I would definitely buy again. Can't wait for the new scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by tabikat929

I will never understand why people like the smell or feel of this.
It's greasy.
It smells like an old lady.
It doesn't work.
I got it in my Lush Legends box and it's the only thing I don't like but I'm keeping it for the free face mask...I'm probably going to just dump it down the drain and wash out the container and hope it doesn't stink up my house.

Sorry not sorry.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by alyssavalle21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The smell (rose jam) is impeccable! This body conditioner (which is like hair conditioner but for the body) is supposed to moisturize the skin and will therefore leave no need for lotion. It's a smidge pricey but I'd definitely re-purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 3:45:00 AM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got to be honest when I first used this I didn't like it. It had a really thick oil layer when you get out of the shower that was just gross, But I kept trying to find a way to make it work for me. The only way I can is to use it before I wash my body. It really cuts down on the oiliness and by the time I dry off my skin is super soft and I don't need lotion. Probably best for someone that is really dry. The smell isn't really rosy so I don't know why it came in my Rosie gift box, to me it's a very coco butter smell that is fantastic. I would recommend to people with rather dry skin.

(Update) : I recently got "honey I washed the kids" which is a bar soap. And I find I can use this as directed (after you wash) when I paired it with that. Before I had Turkish delight which is really moisturizing already. So it's important to know if your soap is already moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by jdilan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my! this was better than I expected! I use this with my exfoliating gloves from The Body Shop and its just heaven! my skin was sooo incredibly soft after. I highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 6:48:00 AM More reviews by AustaNusta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I went to the LUSH store and feel in love with this product when one of the lovely people who work there got me to receive a hand treatment normally they do for the customers. I made sure to save the name on my phone so next time I went to Lush I could get. It has a whipped creamy texture and feels so good when I put it on my whole body. It kind of reminds me of Creme Anglaise.The scent of sweet roses lingers on after I dry my skin.
MY WAY OF USING THE PRODUCT: I have my own set of directions that I feel gets the best of the product. Rather than washing it off, I dry my skin and slather it on just like a moisturizer. I feel this way it acts like a super moisturizer! Also i don't need to use a whole lot product, so I save.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by BrightWhiteHeart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As awesome as this product smells, it breaks out the skin on my chest--which is sad. What drew me in initially was the LUSH gal telling me how fabulous it was to put on your skin and then soak in the bath with it, making your skin feel like silk. It did feel nice, but it wasn't worth the acne it gave my chest. I've tried using it differently, like at the end of my shower. But I still break out. I've resorted to only sometimes using it on my arms and legs. Still smells very nice though.... and I haven't given up on trying to make it work for me... just haven't totally figured out how yet.^^

What I REALLY want to try is the rose jam shower gel. Too bad it's seasonal. You can BET I'll buy the biggest size bottle next time they have it! Shower gel doesn't seem like something that would break me out. Hopefully not, at least. I *LOVE* the rose jam smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 7:23:00 AM More reviews by rhazim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Literally the only moisturizer I can trust! I apply after a shower after toweling dry, I feel like it works more effectively for me with less wastage as well. Godsend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Lefox92

This product is by far the best thing that's ever happened to my skin. It's deeply moisturising which is great for my super dry skin and has not aggravated my eczema like other body lotions can. It's convenient cos you can just rub it on in the shower in one minute flat and walk out with well hydrated and beautiful-smelling skin. It has an amazing gentle rose scent. I also soak in the bath with it now and again- I put a couple of spoonfuls in the tub and let it all soak in. It's beautiful and I can't recommend it enough