LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

4.5

Fresh Spring Water (Aqua) , Glycerine , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Cypress Leaf Infusion (Cupressus sempervirens) , Brazil Nut Oil (Bertholletia Excelsa) , Vanilla Pod (Vanilla planifolia) , Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Stearic Acid , Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) , Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum) , Perfume , Triethanolamine , Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Goji Berry Decoction (Lycium barbarum) , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) , Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) , *Limonene , Cetearyl Alcohol , Citronellol , Coumarin , Geraniol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 6/23/2015 4:38:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not really a frequent shopper at Lush... although I appreciate that they have such a commitment to natural products, and that they have so many vegan options in their line, I think a lot of their products are kinda gimmicky and just not as effective as they should be, considering the price.

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is a HUGE exception. I originally got a small size of it as part of a Christmas gift, and was blown away by the scent (JUST like pressed rose petals) and the performance. It's SO hydrating and luxurious, but it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or like it's coated in something super thick. The scent lingers but doesn't overwhelm.

I've repurchased the large size twice now... I try to use it sparingly, as it is fairly expensive, but I think it's a GREAT splurge. It makes me feel like a princess. :)

on 6/19/2015 8:49:00 AM

I love this in winter and summer...its so good!

on 6/18/2015 7:04:00 PM

This was reccomended to me by a Lush associate and I'm so glad it was! I love to use this after I shave my legs in the shower - it was even reccomended to me to use it to shave with but I still prefer to shave with a shave gel and use this after and just rinse before getting out. Has such a pleasant scent and leaves my legs so smooth! Definetely one of my HG Lush products!

on 6/14/2015 9:29:00 AM

This is my newest favourite product! I look forward to the end of my shower when I get to put this on while I brush my teeth (and let it do its magic). I'm a body cream junkie and usually use 2-3 in a rotation. This body conditioner has replaced them all and leaves me smelling naturally rosy all day (or night)! If you're not sure about investing (it's a dear £16.95 in the UK) Lush will happily give you a sample (or 3) so you can try before you buy - just one of the many reasons I love shopping there!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

It smells really nice, it goes on very smoothly, and it hydrated my dry, cracking legs instantly. Very good product, would recommend it to people with dry skin; especially during the winter!

on 5/30/2015 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This stuff smells AMAZING! The price is a little steep but it's worth it for what you get. This stuff is very moisturizing however I do not feel like it would be the best substitution for lotion. I use this at night because I'm ok with not using lotion before bed. It leaves my skin smelling and feeling so luxurious. I will repurchase when I run out simply because this stuff smells so good! I would have given 5 but if I were to use this during the day I would definitely need lotion after using it.

on 5/30/2015 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a expensive and poor replacement for bodylotion if you have dry skin. You're supposed to be able to use this (in the shower) so you don't have to use bodylotion afterwards. I feel just as dry as usual when i've used only this is the shower. If you want to hydrate/moisturize your skin IN THE SHOWER, I highly recommend Buffy (scrub) from LUSH instead :)

the only positive thing about it is the scent.

on 5/8/2015 5:18:00 AM

I read all the awesome reviews, and bit the bullet to buy this spendy puppy. I don't really care for the scent (it's too floral) and even though I used it as instructed, it didn't really noticeably moisturize my skin. To add insult to injury, it's kinda hard to get the lid off the top of the container when your hands are all soapy in the shower. It's just okay. Blerg.

on 5/8/2015 2:51:00 AM

I love this stuff so much. This is the first body conditioner I've ever used, so I can't compare it to others. But wow this leaves your skin so soft and smells SO GOOD. I only took a lippie off because of the price. With almost all Lush products, a little goes a loooong way. However with this, you need quite a bit and it is expensive.

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is of the same smell as my favourite ever shower gel, ROSE JAM. Rose Jam of course smells of roses, but in a more complex way. Some citrus smell is in there too. As someone who normally does not like sweet smells, I adore it. For some inexplicable reason, despite apparently lots of consume requests to bring back Rose Jam, Lush is resisting.

This conditioner does the trick. To be honest I use it as a body lotion though to enjoy the scent longer. Otherwise, it would work like a hair conditioner on your skin and be washed off.

What does it do?
It leaves the skin very smooth and hydrated, maybe slightly sticky for a few hours if used like a body lotion. Have I mentioned the smell is divine?

Popular Bath Treatments