December 22, 2014 | 1791 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio - Nude Eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Mondocool16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are very smooth liners--they glide right on with no tugging or resistance. They last a long time without smudging, transferring, or fading. Being the twist-up type, the liners have a more rounded tip that can't be sharpened so they are not really good for anything that requires precision, like cat eyes. They do work well for smokey eye looks and they do last reasonably well in the waterline as well. Overall, they are very good quality eyeliners...especially for the price. The only thing I don't love is that the "black" is not really black, but more of a dark gray and has a bit of glitter in it. The glitter isn't really that noticeable when you are wearing the liner but it is definitely in there.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by latteys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product! I usually use gel eyeliner but when I am running late, I use this as it makes a clean line and lasts long. It is very soft on the skin (meaning I don't have to warm it up by blowing on it!). The colors could be darker, but I just do a few strokes over the original line. There is no shimmer in any of the 3 colors-so that is misleading. I have 12 hour days and it really last until I take it off-comes off easy with my face wash. One problem is that it flakes in tiny speckles and that can be a bother. I notice that if I rub on it, small balls/bits of liner will come off. If I don't touch it it will last all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I purchased these today and swatched them as soon as I got home and tight lined with the black color. I went the whole day, cooking, washing my hands, cleaning, etc. and these eyeliners didn't budge on my hand from the swatches. It was about $10 at Walmart and for 3 awesome eyeliners, that's a steal. Unlike most reviewers, I think I'll end up running out of the Pewter shade before anything else. PF products are a hit or miss to me, but these and the shimmer strips gel liners are the amazing and long lasting and worth the higher DS price tag.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by ItsAClove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hope this doesn't deter others too much from buying this product, but I didn't have a pleasant experience.

I bought this set of eyeliners when I ran out and also needed it for my prom. I had wanted to try this out for a while after seeing all the good reviews here. I loved it for my prom; it lasted all night and even after crashing at a friend's house for the night and sleeping in it, a little bit was still there in the morning (I know, bad that I slept in it! >.<). I continued to use it for the following week, but then, the worst happened. I was rushed to the doctor and after an emergency refferal from my doctor to see an opthamologist, they prescribed me medicine for my severe allergic reaction. That day, my eyes were bloodshot red. It hurt to open and close them; it felt like there were needles poking me in my tightline and waterline. It hurt so badly.

I have returned them now and don't plan on ever repurchasing them. I guess if you have sensitive eyes, then approach with caution. However, I will say that I liked the packaging, I liked the colors, and they were nicely pigmented, smooth and creamy, and long lasting eyeliners. If I hadn't had the allergic reaction, I would still be using it now.

I don't know why I had such a bad reaction to it, but in all, they were really nice eyeliners up until then. This was just my experience, but hopefully this helps.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This a decent set of eye liners. The black liner is a soft black. Which sometimes I like to wear. Not every day is one where I want a super dark liner. Soft definition can be great for work.

These liners glide very easily onto the lash line. These last all day on me. I've only worn these on my upper lash line, so I can't comment on how they wear on the waterline.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by sierrab2010

This is my second time buying this trio so i wanted to do an updated review. I use the "natural" shade by the inner corners of my eyes to highlight, and I switch between the black and brown liners to finish my everyday look. I've found that these liners barely smudge (that is HUGE for me because my lids are so oily that even high end brands don't stick). These liners are pigmented but not overly dramatic. HG status for me. I will continue to repurchase and I hope they are never discontinued!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by milipudding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I love the texture and colors of these liners. I especially love the medium shade and how all of them are a bit shimmery. These actually glide on quite smoothly and last on my oily lids. But they also kind of irritate my eyes :( I don't know what it is that's in these soft and smooth and long lasting drugstore eyeliners that's making my eyes water, but I've never had that problem with the UD 24/7 pencils. I don't know if I should keep trying new ds liners or just splurge the 20 bucks on the UD OTL

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Cddam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These eyeliners are great. I apply any eyeliner to my water line (underneath the lashes). They go on so smoothly, have such staying power, and don't end up everywhere. I have never used gel liners before, but had heard that if you like them you will like these. It comes with black, a dark brown and a nude (I don't like the nude color because you can't really see it). Only wish the had a burgundy color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was pleasantly surprised with these eyeliners. I bought them as an alternative to the Clinique eyeliner I had (which smeared everywhere). They're a great price! 3 pencils for $10? YES! I was paying $15 for one pencil that only lasted a few weeks. I like the colors here a lot. I'm not a huge fan of bright or wacky colored eyeliners (on myself) and these fit the subtle, but noticeable look I am going for. They're not very shimmery so don't let the title make you think they're sparkly. For my everyday use, they stay on well. I have a desk job so I am not too active during the day. What I really like about them is that they go on smoothly and quick. Easy to smudge for a less defined line or smokey eye. Overall, great product for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by celorenz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hyped product. Shimmer? Where? These eyeliners are underperformers. Not better than any other eyeliner. Very disappointing. Waste of money.