September 1, 2014 | 1403 users online

Lips - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by dianaaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Super moisturizing! Even better than Blistext itself! Glides on easily and has a beautiful color. (I have 418, Caring Coral) Definitely must try!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Emmulous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is 100% my HG. I have tried so many things in the past to help me look awesome and lipglossy like those cute girls on TV (Gossip Girl, anyone? Ugh! Wet looking lips, always!), and nothing, NOTHING, was good enough. Everything was eventually either drying or kind of useless, I can't really explain.
Then I bought this product in a couple of different shades, as well as its competitor by Revlon (which are the one people were loving much more, for some reason). It didn't take long for me to realize which one was my favorite, and I soon ordered EVERY SINGLE COLOR THERE IS. I'm serious. I go through these like a kid on Halloween, it's insane. I highly recommend it. It's super, super hydrating and smooth on the lips, like the best, smoothest lip balm you could imagine, and it also gives a pop of color. It's really the best lip product I've ever used, hands down. HG HG HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by nimbyzorro11

I got this in the color Heavenly Berry thinking it was a nice shade and it might look good on me. Unfortunately, there was no color. At all. It just left my lips looking shiny. The good news is that it is moisturizing and doesn't have a weird taste or smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I brought these lippies and they are not pigmented, my lips are dark and I need lippies to show up. they are creamy and smell great, the price can be good to when stores have the buy1 get 1 sale. just wish showed up on me better.
find me on youtube- fearless femme

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by amyhuskiewicz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have these in a few colors. The Plush Plum is lovely - not too dark, not too bright, not too cool for a plum. It has good color payoff on me, as does the Caramel Comfort, a warm midtone brownish but not too orange shade. The Tender Mauve is too cool for me, but I am sure would look great with cooler, purple-y colors. The Rose Elixir and Nourishing Nude are less pigmented and add a sheer hint of rose or nude to your lips with some shine and moisture. Both tint your lips in a MLBB type of way. For reference, I am pale, blonde with some pink pigment in my lips. These feel comfortable and plush on the lips, adding a frictionless layer of moisture, not waxy like a chapstick. Like most balms, these do not have much staying power but the darker shades leave a bit of a stain. I find these nonirritating, without taste and any scents are subtle. At about $6 each regularly (less with coupons and sales) I would surely recommend giving these a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by jhoggan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using these balms since they came out and I'm surprised I haven't reviewed them yet. I have Nourishing Nude and Tender Mauve (Mauve being my favorite). They are what they are a moisturizing balm that provides a sheer wash of color. I should state that I'm not a huge lipstick fan and lip gloss drives me nuts so these gems are perfect for me. I don't mind that I have to re-apply regularly because they make my lips feel great.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by dropdeadlovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for free at Hollywood where loreal gave this and infallible eyeshadow away. I like this bc its hydrating and sheer color but i think its too pricey fir balm you apply every few hours but i thin the packaging is cute(:

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by annm17

I have this in 418 Caring Coral and it's a wonderful color. It goes on so smooth and feels very nourishing, just like a balm should. Definitely has been one of my go-to everyday lipbalms since I bought it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was very excited to pick up one of these after I heard a good review on it from my friend. I congratulate myself for getting one, because I love it! I picked mine up in the shade "218 Rose Elixir" from Walmart for $5.97. It's so affordable that I'm pretty sure I will go pick up some more shades.

Pros:
-Very hydrating
-Very affordable
-Cap doesn't come off easily
-Has a nice, cotton candy-like smell
-Glides on and is very smooth
-Stays for quite a while until I wipe it off to drink/eat

Cons:
I honestly have none!

I will go pick up more shades the next time I go to Walmart for sure. It's worth trying out!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by pratimapeanut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'd been wanting to try one of these for awhile so when I saw a $1 off coupon I sprung for it. I'm so glad I did, I got "plush plum" normally I stray from anything with the word plum in it thinking it will look purple. This doesn't look purple-ish at all and compliments my pale skin/dark hair perfectly with or without any other makeup on. The pigment level is close to that of a regular lipstick but with creamier feel and moister finish. The color lasts longer than the average tinted balm and fades to a nice evenly pink stain. The packaging is perfectly functional and elegant too. Regular price at my local grocery store was $5.71.