September 21, 2014 | 1852 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Photoready 3D Volume

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sigh. Another mascara, another fail. This clumped like no other mascara has on me in a long time. I thought I was getting ahead of the curve by buying the waterproof version. Those are the only kinds that actually attempt to hold a curl on my lashes. This clumped, pissed me off, caused multiple comb through with a clean mascara wand to remove clumps, then smeared everywhere and guess what? My lashes looked dumpier and shorter than ever. No. Hell no.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by makeuplovuhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this stuff! Girls stop looking this is it. This is the one. I bought it yesterday and I could not be happier. Very little clumps, a lo of seperation and a lot of volume. I remember one of my friends telling me she was wearing benefit they're real and her eyelashes looked so amazing I was ready to go drop $23 on it. But thank goodness I didn't cuz this stuff works just as well for so much less!! I will be buying it again and again and again! Definitely recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by ginabeebop

This mascara reminds me of Benefit's They're real, which I'm not a big fan of, but people all like... I believe they both make your eyelashes look spidery and doesn't thicken them well, it does curl and lengthen, but it fell after a short amount of time. I usually like the plastic spiky brushes but this one doesn't put enough product on the lashes, a good thing though is that the brush has a small spiky ball at the end of the brush so its good for the outer corners. Also the handle on the tube is kind of thick and uncomfortable, but the packaging is nice to look at. they have this on clearance at target for around 4 dollars

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I JUST discovered this at Target on clearance and now I am nervous it is being discontinued. I am in love with it. It seriously looks like fake lashes on me. No flaking or crunchy stuff either. My lashes stay soft and huge.

They are so big I can see them as I blink lol. That is with 2 coats. Unreal. I love it and love the wand, its plastic. Was not hard to remove and didn't sting my eyes or irritate them.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by wrayjj

Mmmm, unfortunately not too pleased with this product.
Firstly, it is a rubber brush which some may favour but I have found that traditional bristle brushes tend to be better for creating volume. This rubber brush confirmed my thoughts by creating very little volume. Whilst length was created, my eyelashes were left looking a little bit too thin, separate and spidery.

The formula is very wet as well which can at times make application slightly messy, so I've had to be careful with this one.

Overall, this mascara isn't necessarily disastrous. It's proved a little mediocre in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by LizzyBerry

I love it. I've been using it for years. Always worked well with my lashes and comes off nicely too at the end of the day. It's just as good as the high end mascaras I've tried from Sephora and Macy's and a 3rd of the price so yeah sticking with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by ImMicky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't see how people can like this mascara, i absolutely hate it! It makes my eyelashes so dry, it also makes them clump to together and it flakes. It doesn't give me long lovely eye lashes, nor do the lashes stay in place, they flatten after about an hour. I've tried many mascaras and i can honestly say this is the worst one yet. I love revlons makeup but i'm very disappointed in this.

Looking for my dream mascara continues!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by hellohappiness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't like this mascara at all. I bought it because it as on special offer and was good value but I won't be rebuying! It's such a wet, messy formula; it's almost impossible to apply it without getting it all over your eyelids. The brush is good quality, however the wet formula clumps onto the end of the wand making it so messy. Once applied it looks ok, but it can't be layered up without thick clumps forming; it definitely gives a spider eye look. It also doesn't really add much volume (despite the name!). Best avoided!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by kimdja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I was unbelievably disappointed at what I got out of this mascara. I read online that supposedly, this was going to be an overall amazing mascara so I had some high-hopes for it. The price was awfully high, being $12.99 from my work place at a grocery store, but I was willing to purchase it to try it. The packaging and cosmetics of the mascara was very appealing, sleak and black which is easy on the eye, and the hold on the wand wasn't as awkward as it had been with other mascaras from the same company. But, I should have known that my expectations would be short handed for I've had trouble in the past with Revlon and their mascara formulas. Having short, corse lashes and having read many reviews online, apparetly even people with the same texture of lashes as me have seen a drastic change in them after using this. So I bought it, used it for the the first time, and it was amazing. From then on out, it was just nothing but constant disasters after another. The 2nd time I used it, barely any product got on my lashes and I didn't see the same length improvement as I did the first time. Not only that but I also saw that it had smeared all-around my eyes, giving me that dreadfully hated raccoon look that every woman despises. I've kept it in my make-up set-up only as a reminder NOT to buy it ever again; I'll be sticking with my Clump Crusher, ty kthax.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by StacyGrace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved this.... Until I accidentally left it open all day (face palm) It lengthened my lashes and gave me really great volume. It held a very nice curl too!! However, after I accidentally left it open, it made my lashes look spider-webby. I tried adding eye drops but that only helped right after I put them in. So don't leave this mascara opened!!