Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner

3.4

Water, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26 Betaine, Sea WAter, PEG-60 Hydrogenated CAstor Oil, Dosium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Cycmbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Water, Uncaria Gambir Extract, Nelumba Nucifera Flower Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Chamaecyparais Obtusa Water, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Dissodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol.

on 7/26/2014 9:17:00 AM

I have oily skin, so I bought this hoping it would help control sebum like it claims. In the beginning I was very pleased, my face was noticeably less oily. Although, after a while the ''less oily'' effect would wear off quickly until it had no effect at all.
I bought the 250 mL bottle, and I'm halfway done. I will keep using until I empty the bottle but I'm not planning on buying again.
Also, it claims to shrink pores. I have not seen any difference in the sizes of my pores. And I've been using this product morning and night for the past 3 months.

on 6/22/2014 5:52:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Etude House is much more than a toner. I use it mostly for makeup removal and the days when I'm too lazy to take off my makeup AND do cleansing. (Sadly, those days happen more often than I'd like to admit.)

In that respect, it's crazy effective. I think its makeup removing/cleansing prowess is similar to Bioderma's Créaline (and at a better price point, at that).

As far as a toner goes, I didn't really like it. Sometimes I found it a bit drying.

On the label, Etude boasts this freshener has 7 benefits. Personally, I only found it to be really good at cleansing my skin. I am one of those people who doesn't really feel clean unless I do a proper cleansing. Wonder Pore isn't proper cleansing at all, but can do well in a pinch when you're too tired you can't be bothered to cleanse properly.

I do like the value of this freshner. I bought this in Korea at a 1+1 event, no less. The biggest bottle (500ml) went for about $11CDN/USD. I walked out with 1L of this for about $11CDN/USD. Insane value.

I also like that this toner has a pump, which makes it really convenient to apply on a pad.

Two lippies off because of what I feel to be Etude's gross exaggerations on their label and that this is like a crutch product for me. Don't think I would purchase again. Just because I want to get more into the habit of actually cleansing my face.

Amazing makeup remover, though!

on 6/20/2014 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This toner received good reviews everytime i googled this. But for me it's just a toner. This toner claims to tighten pores, reduce sebum etc. It didn't reduce my sebum, blackhead & whitehead, and didn't tighten pores. But if you want an extra clean feeling, this toner is for you. I used this toner right after i washed my face. Poured onto a cotton pad & applied to your face like you're cleaning make up. And you will see how dirty your face even after you washed face.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This toner did nothing for my skin, nothing. Good nor bad. Oh, well...

on 6/3/2014 7:28:00 PM

After reading so many good reviews of this product, I was so excited to get my hands on it.
However I find it to be quite harsh on my skin. It reminded me of the clinique toners that smelled like alcohol and dried out my skin.

I finished the bottle to monitor the effects on my skin. I did not see any great improvement.

on 4/5/2014 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've bought this toner last year and soon started to use religiously in my skincare routine around this year. (due to my oily prob). It does not do any other job after a few months. IT DOES NOT WORK! UNLESSSSSS you want a toner with strong scent. the smell is quite unpleasent for me.

on 3/26/2014 12:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

no different than any other toner, it refreshes , makes my skin less oily , cleans leftover cleanser product and reset my skins ph balance . but it doesn't clean my pores or minimize their apperance at all. plus it contains alcohol :( haven't noticed any longterm benefits either , it's an ok toner (with awesome packaging^^) didn't really work for me though

on 1/16/2014 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I've been using this for a while now and I have to say I quite like it. it definitely get rid of most dirts, and your skin feel fresh and toned after using it. I also noticed a slight improvement of my t-zone, it's less oily and my pores are less noticeable. however I don't know if this improvement is due to the freshner only or the result of my new skincare routine. we'll see. so far so good. That said the product contains alcohol denat and definitely have a little alcohol smell.

I don't know if I'll buy this product again. I don't rly like nor dislike it. I bought it with the intention of using it as a mist cos I have my fav toner and want to finish using it. It has a nice scent. (I do not know how to describe the scent but it was a very pleasant scent.) It does freshen up my face and hydrates my face. But other than that.. It does nothing much. Maybe I should use it for a longer period than probably I'll see a difference. but I got to say, after spraying, for the first few minutes.. my face was rather sticky.. that's a bummer.. well, it's another not so good product from Etude.

on 12/23/2013 5:07:00 AM

This was an okay toner for my oily skin, should have worked better for me, but it just didn't feel like a wonder product for me. It does smell really nice, a very fresh scent that makes your face feel clean. I would not repurchase, but that's more because I want to try out other toners.

Top Rated Etude House Products