July 31, 2014 | 1812 users online

Toners - Etude - Wonder Pore Freshner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Wildtiger

So okay , like I had this last year and up until now I still have it like this product is totally humongous . I use this after cleansing and so far it's good although it contains alcohol but it didn't bother my sensitive skin . I won't say I Loved it but I prefer the word liked it , with the pores thing Im not really sure , it did minimize but temporary only. I'm not sure if I would repurchase again because honestly I'm still halfway of it but eventually i would try another product rather purchasing this again.

Pros:
+ Cleans oil,dust,dirt and pollution
+ Can also be use as a mist
+ has7 in 1 benifits
+ it's okay for sensitive and acne proned skin
+ I loved the container and the pump (adorable packaging)
+ consider it cheap because it will take you a year to finish this product
+ great product for teenager

Cons:
- contains alcohol and other stuff
- minimize pores ( temporary)
- its not really a " must" product
- doesn't do a miracle thing

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 3:58:00 AM More reviews by YaraCamacho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had the chance to buy the Wonder Pore Freshner about 3 months ago on offer. I have used it, not religiously, but regularly. At least 4 times a week. My skin feels clean ... but I haven't come to notice a remarkable change in the size of my pores with continued use of the tonic. The pores instantly close a little and one or two hours later, they return the same size as always.

The price is high and I don't feel it worthwhile to invest in the tonic again when it's over. I like it, It leave the skin clean and it's amazing to freshen up, but nothing extraordinary.

---

Tuve la oportunidad de comprar el Wonder Pore Freshner hace aproximadamente 3 meses en oferta. Lo he usado, no religiosamente, pero si regularmente. Al menos 4 veces por semana. La piel que si, que si se siente limpia... pero no he llegado a ver un cambio notable en el tamaño de mis poros con el uso continuo del tónico. Los poros se cierran un poco al instante y una o dos horas después, igual que siempre.

El precio es alto y no siento que valga la pena invertir en el tónico una vez más cuando se acabe. Me gusta, me deja la piel limpia y sirve perfecto para refrescar el maquillaje, pero nada extraordinario.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by inehima

I've been using this toner for about 6 months now and must say that this toner is absolutely WONDERFUL! It doesn't leave my skin feel dry, irritated or stretched out but it does leave a very slight sticky feeling; was wowed by the fact that it didn't irritate my nose area which has random dry spells. If any residual dirt is left on your face after cleansing you better believe that you'll see it on your cotton pad! As for the oil control, it's definitely proven to help! My husband uses it daily to help with his oily skin! I haven't really noticed whether the pore minimizing and elasticity claim is true since I'm always moisturizing daily and my pores seem about the same size (depending on the time of day). I also don't feel that it's helped even out my skintone either. There are other products out there dedicated to just that though.

The product comes in a very convenient and easy to use bottle with a pump. No more opening a bottle and leaving it uncapped just to knock it over a few minutes later! I would definitely recommend this product and will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by hershieowef

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i've used up my entire bottle of this baby right here, and let's see if it lived up to its promise of a 7 benefits in 1. can this really be a "wonder woman for your pores"?

1. deep cleanses pores - check! i'd used a worthless cleanser before while i was using this, and after i swipe a cotton pad with this, i look at it and boy, did the cotton get that much dirt still! i replaced the cleanser after i realized it's not really cleaning my face well, and now i don't see dirt on my cotton pad.

2. maintain ph 4.5 +- 1 - check! it doesn't burn or make my face red.

3. control a large amount of the sebum - meh. i have oily skin and this didnt do much to prevent me from blotting my face with oil control film throughout the day. take note i didnt change my moisturizer so this toner didnt make a change.

4. minimize appearance of pores - check! check! check! oily skinned people tend to have more visible pores, but this baby shrunk them to almost invisible even if i look up close in front of the mirror. although it took me almost 3 weeks to see the minimization. but it's a good thing! why? see no. 6.

5. refine the skin tones (?? lol typo in their part :)) - meh. ive used better toners for that benefit, although if it is a toner and it doesnt even out your skin tone... haha that sucks. but it evened out the texture of my skin and helped with tiny bumps on some parts of my face.

6. keep the elasticity of pores - check! since it doesnt shrink your pores instantly (unlike some toners, which hours after you use them you see your pores go back to their original size) , it does so permanently and doesnt "traumatize" your pores, making them shrink and then go back larger than before, and then shrink them again, then back, then the cycle goes on until your pores lose their elasticity much earlier than you intend to and they'll permanently be large and open, which would make it easier for dirt and oil to settle in then bacteria to eat them up then dirt to settle in again and another type of cycle goes on that would always result in excessive sebum production and acne.

7. moisturize inside and outside of skin - check! it feels like water, not toner. no alcohol-y scent, no sting, no burning sensation, very oily skinned people can do away with moisturizer and just proceed to cc cream or sunblock, then makeup.

bottomline: it's a nice toner to minimize your pores and is best for those with dry skin, but if you're looking for something that prevents excessive oil production throughout the day and lightens dark spots, this may be the best bet for you.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Been using this for over a month and I like it. Seems to be helping with acne a bit. Makes my t-zone more oily though which I don't like. Lovely packaging, decent price (~$15 for 250ml).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by LussyCakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have the larger size one with the pump and it's great :D

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by scarlettberry

Cute packaging and a lot of promises but honestly I like this since it's affordable for such a big size and it does it's job as a toner so no complaints here! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 6:14:00 AM More reviews by miranti

I've never tried another toner besides Shiseido The Skin Care - Hydro Nourishing Softener Lotion, and the Shiseido one is just too thick because it has high level of moist. I want a toner that can help me cleanse the make up my cleanser can't reach to cleanse and also gives me fresh feeling without making my face feel too thick because after toner, i still need to put on serum, eye cream, moisturizer, and make up, so i tried this.
I've been using this (250 ml) for almost 3 months and it's still about half of it - i use it every morning and night. The big one (500 ml) has pump on it so you just have to press cotton pad on it few times to get the liquid out and the small one is just an ordinary bottle which you have to pour it. To make it last longer, i use another spray bottle and spray it on my cotton pad, and it's effective! A little goes loooooong way! Oh and the spray bottle gives me advantage, sometimes when my face look tired i spray it onto my face because the smell is fresh, and it didn't ruin my make up at all. I also notice that my pores get a little bit tighter and my face get less oily through the day <3.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by faid

it matches my skin, feels clean and healthy.
pros :
- cleanse well (it's not make up remover, but surely removes dirt and sebum on face)
- doesnt dry out skin
- soft and smooth after using.
cons :
is alcohol denat safe enough?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Zoeyxx

I LOVE THIS toner!!!!! it has to be the best toner i have ever used!! it actually cleared out my acne and now i have glowy and plump skin. Definitely will repurchase as i can go to my local Etude House any time (S.Korea) :p