Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner

3.4

Water, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26 Betaine, Sea WAter, PEG-60 Hydrogenated CAstor Oil, Dosium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Cycmbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Water, Uncaria Gambir Extract, Nelumba Nucifera Flower Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Chamaecyparais Obtusa Water, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Dissodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This toner did nothing for my skin, nothing. Good nor bad. Oh, well...

on 6/3/2014 7:28:00 PM

After reading so many good reviews of this product, I was so excited to get my hands on it.
However I find it to be quite harsh on my skin. It reminded me of the clinique toners that smelled like alcohol and dried out my skin.

I finished the bottle to monitor the effects on my skin. I did not see any great improvement.

on 4/5/2014 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've bought this toner last year and soon started to use religiously in my skincare routine around this year. (due to my oily prob). It does not do any other job after a few months. IT DOES NOT WORK! UNLESSSSSS you want a toner with strong scent. the smell is quite unpleasent for me.

on 3/26/2014 12:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

no different than any other toner, it refreshes , makes my skin less oily , cleans leftover cleanser product and reset my skins ph balance . but it doesn't clean my pores or minimize their apperance at all. plus it contains alcohol :( haven't noticed any longterm benefits either , it's an ok toner (with awesome packaging^^) didn't really work for me though

on 1/16/2014 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I've been using this for a while now and I have to say I quite like it. it definitely get rid of most dirts, and your skin feel fresh and toned after using it. I also noticed a slight improvement of my t-zone, it's less oily and my pores are less noticeable. however I don't know if this improvement is due to the freshner only or the result of my new skincare routine. we'll see. so far so good. That said the product contains alcohol denat and definitely have a little alcohol smell.

I don't know if I'll buy this product again. I don't rly like nor dislike it. I bought it with the intention of using it as a mist cos I have my fav toner and want to finish using it. It has a nice scent. (I do not know how to describe the scent but it was a very pleasant scent.) It does freshen up my face and hydrates my face. But other than that.. It does nothing much. Maybe I should use it for a longer period than probably I'll see a difference. but I got to say, after spraying, for the first few minutes.. my face was rather sticky.. that's a bummer.. well, it's another not so good product from Etude.

on 12/23/2013 5:07:00 AM

This was an okay toner for my oily skin, should have worked better for me, but it just didn't feel like a wonder product for me. It does smell really nice, a very fresh scent that makes your face feel clean. I would not repurchase, but that's more because I want to try out other toners.

on 11/11/2013 11:52:00 AM

So okay , like I had this last year and up until now I still have it like this product is totally humongous . I use this after cleansing and so far it's good although it contains alcohol but it didn't bother my sensitive skin . I won't say I Loved it but I prefer the word liked it , with the pores thing Im not really sure , it did minimize but temporary only. I'm not sure if I would repurchase again because honestly I'm still halfway of it but eventually i would try another product rather purchasing this again.

Pros:
+ Cleans oil,dust,dirt and pollution
+ Can also be use as a mist
+ has7 in 1 benifits
+ it's okay for sensitive and acne proned skin
+ I loved the container and the pump (adorable packaging)
+ consider it cheap because it will take you a year to finish this product
+ great product for teenager

Cons:
- contains alcohol and other stuff
- minimize pores ( temporary)
- its not really a " must" product
- doesn't do a miracle thing

on 10/24/2013 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I had the chance to buy the Wonder Pore Freshner about 3 months ago on offer. I have used it, not religiously, but regularly. At least 4 times a week. My skin feels clean ... but I haven't come to notice a remarkable change in the size of my pores with continued use of the tonic. The pores instantly close a little and one or two hours later, they return the same size as always.

The price is high and I don't feel it worthwhile to invest in the tonic again when it's over. I like it, It leave the skin clean and it's amazing to freshen up, but nothing extraordinary.

---

Tuve la oportunidad de comprar el Wonder Pore Freshner hace aproximadamente 3 meses en oferta. Lo he usado, no religiosamente, pero si regularmente. Al menos 4 veces por semana. La piel que si, que si se siente limpia... pero no he llegado a ver un cambio notable en el tamaño de mis poros con el uso continuo del tónico. Los poros se cierran un poco al instante y una o dos horas después, igual que siempre.

El precio es alto y no siento que valga la pena invertir en el tónico una vez más cuando se acabe. Me gusta, me deja la piel limpia y sirve perfecto para refrescar el maquillaje, pero nada extraordinario.

on 9/29/2013 12:59:00 AM

I've been using this toner for about 6 months now and must say that this toner is absolutely WONDERFUL! It doesn't leave my skin feel dry, irritated or stretched out but it does leave a very slight sticky feeling; was wowed by the fact that it didn't irritate my nose area which has random dry spells. If any residual dirt is left on your face after cleansing you better believe that you'll see it on your cotton pad! As for the oil control, it's definitely proven to help! My husband uses it daily to help with his oily skin! I haven't really noticed whether the pore minimizing and elasticity claim is true since I'm always moisturizing daily and my pores seem about the same size (depending on the time of day). I also don't feel that it's helped even out my skintone either. There are other products out there dedicated to just that though.

The product comes in a very convenient and easy to use bottle with a pump. No more opening a bottle and leaving it uncapped just to knock it over a few minutes later! I would definitely recommend this product and will repurchase!

Top Rated Etude House Products