September 2, 2014 | 984 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Jnicole07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to try out this foundation. I love the consistency of the mousse. However, It doesn't last...even after applying 2 different setting powders. This may be a great foundation for ladies with normal skin but if you've got oily skin...this stuff will have your face shining like a disco ball by the end of the day. I found that it wore off patchy as well. I will NOT be purchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my first time purchasing this, and I've used it for a couple of weeks now. It took me a while to get the hang of how to dispense it without too much coming out. Just barely push the pump and a little bit will come out onto the back of your hand. I am very pale and got the shade Ivory and it matches perfectly. It has a dewy finish and has a slight sheen. I didn't notice any sparkles. I prefer to apply with my fingers, it blends better that way. I usually apply a couple layers to build it up. I think this version is better than the liquid photoready, just my personal preference. This container will last forever so I don't think I need to buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by DevonIsla

I was extremely disappointed when I put this foundation on. It dries way too fast, doesn't blend well, and there isn't a good variety of colors.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by kaiannxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is very bad. I hate the texture. I would say it's hard to blend but it barely gives you any coverage there isn't anything to blend. Pasty and unnatural looking. Very gross.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by kayliexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I found that I got an excellent shade match for my skin in this as the colour was truly a neutral porcelain and had no pink or yellow undertones. The coverage for me (at the time) was okay, but since then my rosacea has worsened due to canadian winters and tanning beds, and my skin has gone from normal/combination to normal/dry. If I were to try it again, I know it would not give the coverage that I like and it would also cling to dry patches. Of course, the smell really wasn't great, and the dispenser always seemed to be leaking and messy. Also, if I wore this outside in natural day light, people felt the need to inform me that my face sparkled in the sunlight. Unfortunately I'm not a vampire, so I wasn't a fan of the sparkly look. Would not repurchase, and would not recommend to people who want coverage, people who are really dry or really oily. Probably best for someone with already great skin who just wants a touch of coverage with a dewy/luminous finish.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by riccidontcare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this foundation after a long drugstore foundation binge. I needed to try everything, and this was no exception.
I've used colorstay(normal and oily versions) and the whipped that comes in the jar (which is my going out/full coverage HG)
The PhotoReady Airbrush seems like a lighter, dewy, more tinted moisturizer type of foundation.
I was hesitant about the shimmer, but I realized it really doesn't look all that bad. I like to use this on days when my skin is a little parched and dead.
I feel like it makes me a little more radiant.
I only pump out as much as the first third of my finger, and I really work it into my skin.
I haven't had any problems with it breaking me out.
It does have a strange smell directly after it pumps out, but it dissipates. I have worn it all day and it stays put for up to 4-5 hours without having to touch up.
I am the shade Buff in colorstay and I use Vanilla in the airbrush.
Hope my review helps!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by siren081614

I received this plus a bunch of items from Revlon from a friend. It came with 3 colorful nail polish, nail buff and polish and a lip balm.

Aside from all the products, this is the one I truly hate hahaha.

I did try it for a week.. at first it looks good on my skin however after a few hours my face felt cakey and it does not work at all.

And aside from this, I thought I was the only one who noticed the smell..

it is just plain horrid. I won't recommend this at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by ramseyk

The consistency of this product is not right - it pumps out of the can in a big bubbly mess that is essentially just liquid (most definitely not a 'mousse'). It separates on my face and just feels like an oily orange goop-y mess. The smell of this product really turns me off and lingers on my skin throughout the day. I have tried to like this foundation over and over again but I finally am going to throw it out and throw in the towel!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by blondesnob

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried really hard to like this product for almost a year. It is extemely sparkly, does not provide enough coverage, the makeup seperated on my face and made me look orange. Although the colour matched well, 070 Rich Ginger, it was not enough to save this product. This is not "photoready" at all. It's way too expensive for what it is. Don't waste your time and money with this misleading product.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by gaeule

So far, the worse I've tried. Makes my face look oily and unnatural.