August 1, 2014 | 1542 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by mccalisterr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best cream eyeshadow that I have been using so far- specifically this colour. This colour is just absolutely so gorgeous that this is the type that would just go with anything. It has the right amount of shimmer, the mix of bronziness and browness in it is absolutely gorgeous. You may even use just this one colour for a smokey eye. just building up on it onto your eye. Like Just go light on the inner corner then building up on the amount of colour on the outer corner and you're all ready to go. It's completely easy to apply that you need not have to use a brush just to do your eyes. The product is also so pigmented that it is possible to use it as an eyeliner and it doesn't budge at all. Completely waterproof, smudge proof and what not. This defies everything drugstore and it's just completely worth spending on

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Awesome brown... Ev1 should have this in their makeup bag or a similar shade. It's a universally flattering light brown shimmer w some fine micro glitter. I adore Creme e/s! This comes in a big container so I will probably end up having this dried out b4 I ever get it used up. US$6-$7 + tax & can get it where ever Maybelline is sold (DS & grocery chains). I wear this with Bouncy Blush & BabyLips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by jessicouture

I can't wait to go buy this product in more shades.

I have deep creases in my eyelids and most shadows, especially cream shadows, crease badly on my lids.

I was so very impressed with this shadow! By the end of my work day it was just as I had applied it in the morning. I really put it to the test by leaving it on over night and it was still fine in the morning. Then I went for my morning run and it still hadn't budged! It came off easily with soap and water.

The shade, Bad to the Bronze is a great neutral that can be used day or night. A thinner application for day and build it up at night.

I only got it a couple of days ago so I haven't experienced the drying that others had others had mentioned, but if I do I will try the hair dryer trick that someone suggested.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by MsKacey

Ahh, Color Tattoo.. my everyday shadow. I first got this as a Christmas gift after I got the idea to step into the world of cream-ish
shadows and seeing a commercial. this is a highly pigmented eyeshadow, it looks great actually without even priming, if thats your thing. i have worn it with and without primer and there is a difference, i wouldn't even say for better or worse, surprisingly, just different. you can wear one or two swipes across each lid and look great, or pack it on for more of the shimmer and have more of the true color of the shadow. i haven't experienced any creasing, and it honestly lasts all day which is a huge deal for me.

it's very flexible as far as application and you honestly can't go wrong with this one. I have already replaced it once when i was running low and can't wait to try it in different shades!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My favorite eye shadow for daily use! I have pretty much worn this every single day ( 7 days a week and have not missed a day since the day I got it on March 14, 2014)

I love the color and I love how it looks flawless the entire time it is on! I just bought the Barely Branded Color Tattoo so I apply that one first with my fingers midway up to the top under my brow then apply Bad to the Bronze from lid to crease. So pretty!

The formula for Bad to the Bronze since day 1 is a little dryer and harder than the Barely Branded Color Tattoo but still looks great. I am a little worried it will dry out though with daily use and/or over time so I will update this later.

I like to wear this with dark brown eye liner, very dark black mascara, natural glowing blush, bronzer, neutral colored lips like Maybelline Color Whisper in Mocha Muse.

**I do apply a light amount of foundation on my eyes before I apply the shadows.

If you have not tried this than give it a chance!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by greenapple2013

I love this color! It is such a beautiful all over the lid color. It makes applying eyeshadow so easy and yet the 3D effect that it gives makes it look like you put in a lot of effort. I highly, highly recommend because for the price, you can't beat it. The only downside is that it dries up pretty quickly since it's a cream based product.

Please watch my fresh spring look using this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by boyscubed

I really haven't worn eyeshadow for years. Usually just eyeliner and mascara. Well, off and on through the years I have felt the need to "try out eyeshadow again". When I was younger most eye shadows caused itchy, red lids. As I got older, when I would try wearing eyeshadow again throughout the years, I either found it would always crease or it was just nothing special. Well, I had recently decided to try out eye shadow again. I picked this color out (Bad To The Bronze). I love, love, love it! I wear a light coat of UDPP in Eden, underneath which, for me helps the creasing (I have oily lids), and then a sort of light application of Bad To The Bronze with eyeliner. I really like it. Sort of understated but gives my eyes just enough "pretty oomph". Does not make my eyelids itch and lasts pretty much all day without creasing. I recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I was hoping this would live up to its non-creasing claims, but it fails to do so, both on its own or worn over an eyeshadow primer like UDPP. It fared slightly better layered over UDPP but most shadows do crease on my lids, not because they're oily but because they're hooded and the skin has a tendency to crease my eye makeup. Longevity fail aside, BttB is a beautiful golden brown shimmer shadow with no red or coppery tones. It's a lot lighter than I expected and can be worn as a wash over the entire eyelid if you're medium-complected (NC25-30) like me. I used this primarily as a base shadow for a brown smokey eye using NARS Mekong on the lid and AAE as a brow highlight. It adds just a touch of shimmer (but not sparkle or glitter) and holds the combination of the two shadows together well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by linwild

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really gorgeous shimmery bronze with a smooth buttery texture. I bought this at the same time as L'Oreal Infallible in Bronzed Taupe. The two products are similar in color, shimmer, and texture, but this one is a bit lighter and less pigmented. This is my favorite eyeshadow for washing over the whole lid. I love the smooth, creamy consistency and the subtle color. It's a great for a neutral look that's not totally flat.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 7:34:00 AM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this! I haven't gone near cream shadows for so long because of the dreaded creasing but I had to try these after reading reviews and seeing swatches the colours looked beautiful! I only picked up this shade because the stands in my local DS were pretty empty but I'm glad I did, it applies so easily and sets quickly the colour can be worn alone and sheer or built up and blended with other shadows and the best part is even without a primer they don't crease :) The pot will last forever its a decant size and I doubt it will break even with it being glass it feels really strong and at only 4.99 u can't go wrong I will definitely be getting more colours when I can.