August 20, 2014 | 1966 users online

Cleansers - Sephora - Supreme Cleansing Oil

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by misanders

This was horrible. I tried this because it was cheaper than the Josie Moran and was hoping it would work just as good- not even close. This oil is too thick and was harder to get off than the makeup. Would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by berna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I must admit that I'm surprised by the bad reviews. As some one who's lazy for removing the whole make-up traces at the and of the day with rosacea prone-dry skin,

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by FrankieLane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

its the worse! i cant get this off my face.. bleh.
it was much cheaper than shiseido which is why i bought it thinking there couldnt be much of a difference..

bleh bleh bleh, i have to wash the cleanser off with another cleanser.. go figure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Branny43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Hmmm... well this dry-skinned gal LUVS this oil! It quickly and gently removes every trace of makeup--even waterproof mascara.

For myself, I find that it removes extremely easily with a warm-water soaked washcloth. I typically followup an oil-cleanser with a light face-wash of something a little more "soapy," but with this one have not found that necessary at all. (If you are having issues removing it, though, try the followup with a soapier cleanser, then rinse.)

Reasonably priced, readily accessible, and works like a dream. A definite repurchase for me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used olive oil and castor oil to cleanse my skin in the past, and had good results. This oil never completely rinsed off of my skin. I applied it to my dry face, massaged it in, then splashed water and tried to rub it off. I even took a shower after this, but the residue never went away. It started as a dewy look, but by 10 am morphed into full on oil that I could feel on my skin. I cleaned it up with an oil-absorbing sheet, which helped a lot, but my skin still looked shiny. This is definitely going back to Sephora. You might like if you have extremely dry skin-- maybe.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Jeni82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this yesterday on the high recommendations of one of the girls from Sephora who also uses it.

I used it for the first time today and really liked it. I made sure I only used 1 pump on dry skin, then after it was rubbed in I put a bit of water on my fingers and it did turn into a lotion, I just kept putting my fingers under the water and rubbing it in. It did not leave any oil on my face whatsoever - came completely off no problem and my skin felt nice and soft afterwards. Followed up with a moisturizer.

I do know that this is the first time I have used it so I will come and update my review when I have used it consistently.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by korina25

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the worst cleansing product i ever had.when you try to wash it away with water instead of transforming into a milky liquid it becomes truly waterproof.i couldn't wast it in any way as it became an oily sticky mess.i had to use toilet paper to get it of my face.didn't anyone from sephora try it before they got it out in the market?this product is seriously a joke.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was at sephora one day and I found that product on sale for $6 ! I love cleansing oils so I bought 2 bottles of this without any second thought. What a mistake.... :( this is a classic cleansing oil you pump into hand and rub onto dry skin then you add water to change oil into lotion, then you rinse with warm water . It does get all my make up off, even the most waterproof and stubborn mascara or liner . The problem is this oil just won’t gett off my face once I try rinsing it! No lie ! you try to wash it and that won’t go away ! I tried to use a cloth soaked in warm water and this method works better I must say . But even with the cloth this oil still leaves an oily residue that I dont really like.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No