Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/25/2015 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

You can do multiple looks with this palette for day and night plus there is a matte black. There are more shimmery shades than mattes and people who prefer more cool tones would appreciate the colors. Im NC35 so the shadow Foxy matches my skin tone but Booty Call, Half-baked, Chopper, Snakebite and Busted are my fav.

on 7/22/2015 12:07:00 PM

This is the only UD Naked palette I own and I really enjoy it!I bought one for my daughter too and it quickly became her favorite. The UD Naked palettes are a bit pricey but it really is a nice treat.

on 7/20/2015 11:24:00 PM

LOVE! this has been my go to pallet for years now and I cant get enough of it. I use it almost everyday. everything about this is perfect, the colours how easy they blend, the awesome pigment everything. I love it and I would recommend anyone to go out and purchase it.

on 7/18/2015 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Love this palette as compared to the other ones. The packaging is better than 1 but the colors have a mix which are good for a day & night out. Perfect for ur travels cos u don't need to carry anything but this !

on 7/8/2015 8:05:00 PM

I'm glad that I got this palette for a present. I own all 3 naked palettes, and this one is my least favorite. It's supposed to be a cooler toned palette, but has Half Baked and Chopper in it, which are more warm toned, and if you already own Naked 1 then you have Half Baked (which I'm okay with, but for some people, it might not be ideal). I also feel that there is no great transition color, or at least not for my fair skin, because Tease is too dark. I will say that Foxy is a great matte brow bone color though, and Blackout wears well as liner.

For me, I guess, this palette just doesn't look cohesive. The shades almost just don't seem to go together, or maybe I'm just not as inspired by them. The silvers (Pistol and Verve) are great, but I have just as good drugstore silvers. I think Virgin is a better highlight shade then Bootycall too. I guess the weird mix of silvers and warm tones just seems odd to me.

I'm in the minority, but I hate the tin. The big mirror is nice, and so is not having velvet, but I prefer the cardboard packaging style of the original. My friend barely knocked hers over and broke one of the slots to shut it. I like magnetic closures better.

Overall, I guess I'm just underwhelmed by the Naked 2. I still use it, but almost always with something else, with this more of an accent. If I were to lose this, I think I would just pick up the Naked Smokey instead.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Overall I really like this palette. I loved it when I first bought it, but then I bought the Chocolate Bar by Too Faced and Naked2 got bumped to the back burner. I still use it every now and then but I probably won't repurchase. I really love a few of the colors but a couple I just can't find a way to use. I don't use it often enough to justify paying another $54 for the 2 or 3 shades I use. That being said, the shadows are very pigmented and creamy. I was very impressed with the formula on the matte shades. I love the quality of the shadows but the some of the shades just aren't that great.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

If you are a minimalist like myself who really only wants one eyeshadow palette, then this could be the one for you! Due to the high price point, I'd recommend you go to a Sephora or Ulta to swatch it and see the colors in person for yourself before investing in this palette.

For me, this palette offers the perfect mix of matte, satin, shimmer, and metallic shades. The colors when swatched are BEAUTIFUL. Yes, there can be some fallout. But this is easily avoidable by tapping the brush a few times after dipping it in the shadow, then you won't have any fallout at all. Speaking of the brush, I use it all the time... it's good quality. The eyeshadows don't apply patchy and are easy to blend. You can create so many looks using this one palette.

The packaging is sleek and not bulky or problematic, especially if it's the only or one of the only palettes you own. I have carried this palette around in my purse and have never had it be an issue. Seems like it would be good to travel with since the packaging is also very sturdy.

Two other pros are that Urban Decay is a cruelty free brand, and also when I received this palette it came with some primer samples that actually lasted quite a while.

on 6/19/2015 4:33:00 PM

I am actually quite surprised that I like this palette. At first I actually had no interest in getting it at all because so many people said they regretted buying it and that they liked their original naked palette better. So I thought it'd be best to stay away from cool tones... BUT turns out I really love the way these taupey colors look on my brown eyes and I don't find that they look bad on my warm skin tone. There are some downsides tho... It only had 1 matte crease color: tease. I wish they maybe one more matte color I could use for my crease but oh well... I still really like this palette tho.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Thought it was a really nice eye shadow that genuinely last quite a long time. Its really beautiful too with a palette of color and range. Beautiful love it. Last ages too

I this one out of all 3 the most and I'll tell you why with some a pro and con list, here we go:

Pros:
-Has 2 highlight/ brow bone colours, 1 of them has shimmer(bootycall), the other is matte (foxy) Which is good sometimes you need 5 days of matte eyes and sassy shimmer days.
-Has a flat deep matte black for shadow or liner. Amazing.
-A few versions of my favorite shadow shade grey/beige/lavender which they call tease in the matte and YDK in the mega shiny. I love these both so much.
-Several brown/gold/coppers that suit blue eyes.

Cons:
-Silver shadow called verve. Seriously silver? What year is this ? Silver shadow is not flattering on anyone over 21.
-HEAVY metal case. Put this sucker in your purse for the day and you'll be sorry.
-Half baked AGAIN why do I have 6 half baked shadows ? Because it comes in every palette ever.

Popular Palettes