March 2, 2015 | 1946 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2015 6:13:00 AM More reviews by Casandrachia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I kind of regret buying this palette.
Well it's more of a personal thing.
I wished I have bought Naked 3 instead, since it compliments my skin better. :<
I sorta bought this palette on a whim since I wanted a travel friendly eyeshadow kit.

I love the colours. They are really beautiful and highly pigmented.
I don't know about the lasting power on it's own. But with UD's Primer Potion,
it lasts a good 10 hours or so. Somehow it does seem to fade after awhile.

The shimmery eye shadows tend to have a tad of fallout even though I have tapped out excess before application.

The palette colours have packed in a large variety of colours that compliments each other.
You have the matt Foxy and Tease to highlight and contour respectively.
You have all the other colours to blend and experiment different styles with.
And of course the most intense; Blackout for smokey eyes or it could work as an eyeliner.
These colours work for both a neutral and edgy look.

My qualms are that the shimmer from the other eyeshadows tend to transfer over to Blackout, making it shimmery when it's supposed to be matt.

The Duo Karma Brush is really convenient to have around.
One side is perfect for precision, and the other for blending.
Oh and the really big ass mirror too.

Ahhh and not forgetting the chic metal casing with embossed words.
I LOVE THE PACKAGING SO MUCH. The clasp is easy to open and close.

Overall, everything about it is pretty. But it doesn't compliment me so I don't find much use for it. But it's worth the buy as long the you'll use the colours in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2015 3:09:00 PM More reviews by bneslein

I had gone back and forth over which naked palette to buy and I finally decided on this one, I have no regrets! The quality of the eyeshadows are wonderful. They go on beautifully. I will buy this again! Comes with a great brush too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 8:06:00 PM More reviews by mollymakeup1023

I bought this palette over 2 years ago and have been using it ever since. urban decay eyeshadows have such amazing pigmentation and color payoff. the cool toned selection flatters my fair skintone beautifully! it is so versatile and I love the wide range of eyeshadow looks I can easily create!! the shadows last without creasing on my eyelids when a primer and/or base is used underneath. I definitely recommend this palette for beginners with makeup because of the versatility and gorgeous shades and anyone who loves a neutral palette of highly pigmented eyeshadows!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 2:09:00 PM More reviews by freyahaseldine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I have all the naked palettes but this and Naked 1 are very very similar. You only need one or the other. 9 out of 12 shadows are shimmer 3 are matte. It has a black matte which is great for a liner. Highlighters, base colours everything you need. Would be nice to have a few more matte colours inside though. So I bought the basic palette and prefer this for quickness. If it's a night out then I can have a play with this palette or mix it up with the naked 3 as well. You tube has lots of great looks which are fun to try. You get a brush inside which is a bonus! I bought this when they was putting the mini lipgloss with the palette such a shame they have now stopped this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Mreichow

This palette is overall my favorite. The colors are universal to skin tones and are pigmented. Being so pigmented makes them last a long time, I've had mine for a year and barely have made a dent in it (considering I use it everyday). It's worth it, even though it's a costly &54.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by w4nderlusty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am completely underwhelmed with this palette.

Part of this is my fault: I should have bought N1 or maybe even N3 as Im definitely not a cool-toned person, but I thought the mattes were nicer in N2 even though there are only three. I thought N1 was a lot shinier than N2 -- but you know? I was wrong: they're all pretty dang shiny, and while they look great in the palette (or even swatched on my wrist) on my eyes they look reaaaaaaaaallly glittery.

Part of this is UD's fault: of the colours I do like, and use, the fallout is pretty intense. I use Half-baked and Booty Call pretty regularly, and within a few hours my cheeks are freckled with glitter. And that's another thing: even with UD primer, within a few hours (today it was two) it looks like Im not wearing anything at all.

Since I used my Shoppers Optimum Points to pay for this palette, Im not too upset that I don't like it as I do like one or two colours, and can use them with other palettes. Had I paid with my hard earned dollars it would have been exchanged the very same day for something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Amberwren98

Just got it and love it!! Definitely going to buy again when if runs out!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by SororityGirl1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like the colors in this palette, and the pigmentation the colors give. I prefer the original Naked palette to this one. This palette has too many sparkle eyeshadows and not enough mattes for me, that's the only reason I would not buy this palette again. I don't use it enough to spend that money on something I only use once in a while. I would rather buy a palette with more matte shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Weerosie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I owned the naked palette one first and rushed out to buy the second one when it came out but I felt disappointed. The tin that it came in feels cheap. The colours themselves are similar to the ones on the first palette but more matte colours.
Very neutral.
A great brush however, one side for application, the other for blending. My most favourite bit of this by far.
I gave this palette away to my sister. It was just a waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 6:29:00 AM More reviews by laurawilliams94

This eyeshadow is a must have! These are really good colours for either more of a natural look or for dramatic eyes on a night out. It lasts ages on the eyes, especially if you prime before. The price is slightly expensive but definitely worth it as this product lasts for such a long time. Would recommend this to everyone