Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (all shades)

3.9

on 1/30/2014 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

These were a huge fail on me because they migrate all over my contact lenses and make my vision cloudy, too bad because the shades are gorgeous.
I do not line the waterline, still the product transfers very easily and goes onto the contacts.
I have never had this issue with other pencil liners, so still in my drawers and relegated to "glasses only days".

on 1/14/2014 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This would have been HG material had it not been so prone to dry out quickly. Sadly, that is the nature of pencil eyeliners - due to the porous surface of wood, air will seep into the pencil and dry the lead (slowly, not all of a sudden). However this can very well be a plus - upon hardening, there is less waste of product.

The texture of this eyeliner pencil, when first applied, is effortlessly easy. It glides on like butter. I use a small pencil brush to smudge the color and then it sets FOR. EVA. I drew my cat eye, took a shower (in the interest of fully testing it out), and stuff was still there, perfectly intact. No primer on my oily and hooded eyes, mind you.

My favorite shade is Black Cocoa - a matte black-brown. Enough darkness to give natural definition but does not possess any harshness of black eyeliner.

Highly recommended for anyone who wants a reliable, easy-to-apply-and-smudge eyeliner pencil. It comes in different sparkly shades too!

on 1/11/2014 12:53:00 PM

I never get allergic reactions from makeup, but using this on my waterline stung my eyes and made them red and swollen.

I have the kit with 5 colors, and even though I can't use them on my waterline or to tightline, they make very nice eyeshadows.

Oyster glow in the inner corner, the green golden one on the lid and the brown one in outer v or crease, well blended, looks really good and is very easy to apply.

The itching takes the rating down A LOT, and it didnt last on the waterline for more than five minutes. This could be because of my allergic reaction though.

on 11/10/2013 1:05:00 PM

I bought an eyeliner kit for $25 at Target because all I had left was black gel liner and I wanted a pop of colour. These are awesome. The package I bought had half-liners in them with a sharpener and although a little pricey, I think they are worth it. You don't have to push hard at all to apply because they are so soft, which is a bit annoying for making a defined line. However, I like to use an eyeliner brush anyway to make a good cat eye. The liner stays on nicely and is well pigmented and as long as you don't rub your eye, they don't smudge. Even when I do rub my inner eye (as I have a tendency to do) it stays better than any other liner I've ever used

on 10/17/2013 7:43:00 PM

Ow ow ow!! If you have allergy/sensitive eyes, do not buy this. I tried tightlining with Black/Blue. Not only does it sting horribly, it produces enough tears to make it run badly. Back it goes!

UPDATE: in the 24 hours since I used this liner, I've slept a night, removed eye MU twice, washed my face twice, showered and exercised vigorously. It's still there!

on 9/1/2013 10:59:00 PM

My favorite eyeliner. Beautiful satiated colors ( i love almost all of them), smooth, easy to glide on, water-proof and smudge-proof once it sets, reasonably priced. It does stay perfectly all day on my upper eyelids even without primer. One lippy off because it smears when applied onto the waterline.

on 8/9/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Miles better than Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliners, which smudge like crazy on me. These are the creamiest pencils I've ever used and are truly budge-proof. The two colors I own, Sage Gold and Cafe Gold, have glitter in them and there's barely any fallout. I'm not exaggerating when I say that these are some of the best eyeliners on the market.

on 5/4/2013 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Black liner was never flattering on me, so I bought the color true teal to try. This liner is very pigmented. And you only need a light hand to get any color on. I applied it on my waterline and when I tried to wiped it off immediately, it wouldn't come off. The staying power worked great on my lower line. I never tried applying on my oily lids. I love the color and staying power and would definitely repurchase!

on 5/3/2013 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pens are amazing! They are so smooth and creamy when you apply them and they last all day! A must buy!!

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have this in Black Tulip, a deep purple black. It's such a beautiful colour. :) The pencil itself is very soft and it applies like a dream on my eyelid. Once set though it doesn't budge throughout the entire day. This eyeliner pretty much lasts from morning 7am till 9pm at night. No issue with sharpening this either - I use the Duwop sharpener. Overall, a lovely product on par with the cult favourites (UD 24/7, etc). I love it and am looking forward to collecting the rest of the colors!

Top Rated Pixi Products