April 17, 2014 | 1951 users online

Eyeliner - Pixi - Endless Silky Eye Pen (all shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by starskye

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Black liner was never flattering on me, so I bought the color true teal to try. This liner is very pigmented. And you only need a light hand to get any color on. I applied it on my waterline and when I tried to wiped it off immediately, it wouldn't come off. The staying power worked great on my lower line. I never tried applying on my oily lids. I love the color and staying power and would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by saraht2890

The Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pens are amazing! They are so smooth and creamy when you apply them and they last all day! A must buy!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Strikingreality

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in Black Tulip, a deep purple black. It's such a beautiful colour. :) The pencil itself is very soft and it applies like a dream on my eyelid. Once set though it doesn't budge throughout the entire day. This eyeliner pretty much lasts from morning 7am till 9pm at night. No issue with sharpening this either - I use the Duwop sharpener. Overall, a lovely product on par with the cult favourites (UD 24/7, etc). I love it and am looking forward to collecting the rest of the colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by aegriedl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this eyeliner! I have purchased Deep Plum before and I just bought Black Tulip yesterday. Black Tulip a gorgeous, deep indigo hue which is dark enough to appear black. The formula is very creamy with a hint of shimmer. Since I have blonde hair and fair skin, this does not look harsh and makes my blue eyes pop. The application is exactly the same as the Urban Decay's 24/7 eye pencils; the pencils seem to glide on your lids without any tugging. I would argue that this product is better than the Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencils because the staying power is much better and they're a few dollars cheaper. I haven't really noticed any creasing or smudging all day so I'm very pleased. Many dislike how this pencil sharpens, but it works just fine in the Urban Decay Grindhouse Sharpener. I used to one of those people until I bought Grindhouse, so I would definitely pair the two. Overall, I very pleased with these eye pencils and I would recommend them.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by kerriane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great, long lasting eyeliner. I own this in deep plum and it does not budge. Applies vibrantly and in a beautiful shade. A deep purple with just enough shimmer to be interesting. Looks great in bringing out green eyes due to reddish undertones. However, this can irritate my eyes and the tip breaks easily when sharpened

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by kristen0889

These pencils are amazing for the waterline and tightline. They are very creamy and glide on so easily, even if waterline/tightline is a little watery. These pencils aren't dry or waxy like most twist up eye pencils, they have the intensity and color payoff of a liquid liner. I'm not crazy about having to sharpen wooden pencils since it's easy to over sharpen them and end up with a nub, but if you're careful about it it's actually pretty nice having a newly sharpened pencil since it makes the pencil like new again. As far as staying power goes, it's has the best that I've found in a pencil on the water and tightlines. It does wear off a little throughout the day, but I only have to reapply once maybe twice in a day and that's if I'm wearing it for over 12 hours, so I think the staying power is very good. If you're looking for an eye pencil that is effortless to apply to the water and tight lines and has good staying power you would be happy with these pencils.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Highly impressed with this liner. I was looking for brown or taupe, long lasting liner since UD underground didn't stay on my waterline. Picked up color Cafe Gold which is similar to Laura Mercier Brown Copper, beautiful brown w/copper flecks. It definitely long lasting, need a good makeup remover to remove this liner. Suppose to be Paraben-free, mineral oil-free, preservative-free and hypoallergenic. $15 at Target

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by awsmsauce

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Highly pigmented, good staying power (I have oily eyelids), glides on smoothly and doesn't smudge. It's one of the best eyeliners I've ever used given the price (paid 6GBP for it - 12SGD/ 9.5USD) - it's extremely hard to sharpen and a pain to get off though, so you'll have to be careful with this one! I'll definitely purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

First day i bought this, went through my first 90 min Bikram Yoga (105 degree yoga) class with this on and it didnt move! Caveat is, i had black Clinique gel liner underneath it. Put the Pixi over it. Got this in Teal. Thats really the reason i got it. Love the color, brings out my green eyes. I kinda hate paying that much for eyeliner at TARGET. Id rather go to Sephora or Ulta if i spend that much, i mean its drug store, but i had eyed it for a while and loved the color. Without a base eyeliner, this smudges easily and quickly, but really 90 min 105 degree yoga class and this stayed put with a black base under it, so im sold. Just dont use alone or else will smudge like crazy. It is a very smooth pencil liner, much like the newish L'oreal ones (i reviewed that as well). Price is too much but worth it for a special color you cant find anywhere else. It was about $15

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by annieirish12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Horrible product, waste of money. I will never use again. Smuged after not even 3 hours. I do not recomend to anyone.