November 27, 2014 | 970 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by ulittlebeauty

I love love love this concealer! I use it for highlighting and it does it so well, but when I've had some spots where I highlight it has covered them perfectly just like my other concealers do! I have absolutely no complaints and I will always make sure I have this concealer in my makeup bag

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by beachsexybronze

I really like this stuff! It goes on very smooth, blendable, and lasts ALL day! I use the radiance bright colored one. This one seems to be in par with their dream lumi (the other one I actually love). This one, Dream lumi, and MAC pro longwear concealers are my HGs!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by nigenasai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I feel like this product rather high lights than covers. I tried using this as a concealer as it's supposed to be in the darkest shade I could find, but it just makes my dark circles pop out even more; as if I put on like a wrong shade of foundation. instead I use this as a highlighter on my cheekbones and nose and eyebrows, etc; the n put some other highlighting powders over it. I've tried wearing it under and over my foundation hoping to make it work out for me, but it didn't. It was actually dissapointing because there were so many good review on it. This would probably work well on someone who is pale.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by breaktheattraction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

after hearing all the insane hype over this on youtube, i decided one day that i would go out and try it myself. since i had stopped using full coverage foundation that would usually cover all my imperfections anyway, i needed concealer for my pesky dark purple circles and blemishes. so i walked to my local drugstore, bought this, excitedly tried it on, and was instantly disappointed.

first off, the packaging is HORRIBLE. i absolutely LOATHE the sponge tip applicator that's impossible to clean and hard to control while applying the concealer to your face. since you can't clean it, this stuff gave me break outs like mad- and yes, i know you're not supposed to use under eye concealer on your blemishes, but i don't have the patience to apply two separate concealers everday. i like simplicity.

secondly, this stuff is disgustingly cakey- it creases like crazy under my eyes and makes my skin look fake and clumpy. i hate feeling this underneath my eyes because it's so thick- which is funny, because despite how thick this concealer is, it covers NOTHING. i have pretty bad dark circles admittedly, but i expected this to dull them down at least a little bit, but the concealer basically went on transparent. NO coverage no matter how many times you layer this crap.

lastly, the color selection for this product is horrible. i have really pale skin and the lightest shade was still to dark for me even when i was tan. i found it had more pink undertones than yellow (which is used in under eye concealers to cancel out purple) so this did absolutely nothing for my dark circles except make the underneath of my eyes look a different shade of skin. lame.

i'm trying to think of good things about this product but nothing is coming to mind- it sucks. complete waste of 10 bucks. i will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 6:43:00 AM More reviews by suzzily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pros
- nice thin consistency that is not sticky, blends well
- does not crease (with 1 layer)
- stays on all day with setting powder & no primer
- great price

Cons
- coverage isn't the best, when layered colour match changes (I use 'light' and with a second layer the yellow base came through too much and did not match the rest of my face)
- packaging is annoying, breaks with no apparent accident and the cap gets dirty very easily

Overall, it's a cheap concealer that does not crease under my eyes (which is pretty rare for me), blends out nicely and does an acceptable job making my face look brighter. It doesn't completely cover my dark circles but I do look significantly more awake after applying it. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by zmg

HG, and I've tried a range of department store alternatives as well. Everything pales in comparison. I have that hereditary BLUE under eyes issue that makes me look like something out of the Walking Dead if I lack sleep as well. However, I would say BLEND well, 'cause it'll show up in photos if you don't. 4 lippies for packaging because 1/5 tubes I've used ended up breaking on the first two use. It was actually the first one I purchased that didn't work, but I took the sponge top off and drained it into an old MAC sample container - still worked well enough to keep me repurchasing. After foundation, I set with Laura Mercier undercover powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie518

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer as i am always in search for a concealer will cover up my hereditary dark circles which are really bad. The products i use are mostly drugstore because i just wont spend money on high end products, so i decided i would try out this concealer which is drugstore that ive seen many people rant about. I was so amazed with the amount of coverage that this gives! (however it does tend to crease) I find that its best to blend this out with your fingers as it gives a more natural finish. I have been using this concealer for about a year and i can honestly say its my holy grail concealer. It really last you a long time

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried higher end undereye concealers and they work fine, but this is much cheaper and works just as well! It gives a nice brightened look, but it doesn't look overly brightened. The sponge is a little weird and seems unhygienic since you're using it for quite a while as this stuff lasts for a long time.
I do find that this creases a bit under my eye even with a primer and setting powder, but that's true of every undereye concealer that I've ever used...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am pleasantly surprised that I love this under eye concealer! I have bought every concealer for under eyes from Mac, Estee Lauder, Laura Mercier, Nars, Lancome.. you name it! I have dark under eye circles and am always on the hunt for a good concealer to help me. This is one of my top 2 under eye concealers now. My #1 is Mac Prolong Wear - that stuff is awesome, but some days you don't feel like wearing a lot under the eyes. This concealer has a little less coverage than the Mac's Pro Long Wear but it still offers pretty darn great coverage for my under eyes, is creamy and looks/feels light and more natural. For reference, I have olive mediuim skin with yellow undertones (NC30) and I bought this in the Neutralizer shade. The formula also blends well and is not cakey. I think the concealer lasts decently for most of my 8 hour office workday. The Pro Long Wear will last ALL day til the very end, but once again that is a heavier duty concealer. I did not think I would ever find a drugstore concealer that did a decent enough job for my under eyes... very happy with it and I would re-purchase. I will probably use this for my everyday work days, and the pro long wear when I am going out. I would definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by sarahashleymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this concealer! It dispenses the product efficiently, it covers dark circles completely and it never creases under my eyes. It works better than any concealer I've used before (garnier roller ball concealer) and I will definitely continue to repurchase. I set this with a powder (Mac studio fix) after blending it with my beauty blender. My only concerns would be that the applicator cannot be cleaned so I am a little concerned about bacteria (however I haven't noticed any breakouts since using this product), and I wish there were more shades to chose from.