Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Creme Brulee

3.6

Polybutene, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Tridecyl Trimelitate, Octyldodecanol, Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Neopentyl Glycol Dithylhexanoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Zinc Ricinoleate, Squalane, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Synthetic Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Fragrance, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain:, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410)

This is the best shade in the color burst range. Very flattering, moisturizing and versatile. I can wear this under other lipsticks instead of lip balm or on its own. It goes great with smoky eye makeup or with a natural look. HG for me.

on 3/21/2014 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Great price, great moisturizing feel, a great lipstick balm. Sheer shimmery nude that looks great with a strong eye makeup look. Love the name creme brulee. All in all another love of mine.

on 12/28/2013 12:26:00 PM

Really interesting colour. I like it and I got compliments from the husband for the first nude shade I have ever bought. I am glad I bought it.

on 11/28/2013 10:07:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this lip butter. The color is a nice nude that is not too sheer and actually provides a nice nude color to your lips. The texture/consistency is very smooth and it is very moisturizing on my lips (which are naturally incredibly dry and chapped). My only complaint is that it could have better staying power, but as a lip butter and not a stick/stain I can't really complain about this too much. Will absolutely be buying this again!

on 11/18/2013 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a sheer nude lipstick-balm-hybrid. The color is pretty nice, since it's sheer the pink in my lips still shows through a little bit. It looks ugly in the tube, but it's sheer enough to look pretty on the lips. However, it is a bit frosty giving a bit of that 90's look. The formula is ok, non-drying, but doesn't last very long.

on 11/15/2013 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought a value pack of two at target at a clearance price for $6. I have pigmented lips and on me the lipstick is too sheer and it just blend with my natural color. So at the end it just looked like I applied an extra shiny lip balm. Will not repurchase.

on 11/10/2013 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Saw this on the FOTD board and thought it might work on my pigmented lips-Nope. At Nc30-35, this is just too pale for me and shows more mother-of-pearl than nude. Love the Lip Butters, though. I keep playing with this one, hoping to find a way to make it work for me.

on 10/1/2013 10:03:00 AM

Amazing quality, especially for the price

on 8/21/2013 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This was my first lip butter I purchased and I'm so impressed! I can wear it over my lipsticks or on it's own! It's just amazing over lipstick it gives that nice glossy finish! Even though its quite sheer it's defiantly buildable after you apply a couple of layers but it's so amazing I don't even feel the need to carry lip balm anymore!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

On my dark pink pigmented lips, this is a light neutral nude creme with a slight lightening/lip-blanking-out effect - not concealer lips by any means, but it does tone down my natural lipcolor. I find that it can be a bit streaky if not applied sparingly (or some days it just seems determined to streak regardless). I find this shade and Cotton Candy to be as moisturizing as a regular balm, unlike Peach Parfait and Berry Smoothie, which are slightly shimmery and quite drying. Colorburst Lip Butters have a very slight vanilla scent mixed with the not-too-bad l/s waxiness. The packaging is pretty, but a bit difficult to open. My HG nude l/s is NYX Black Label Bling, but since this is easier to get, I reach for it on most nude lip days and save Bling for weekends/special occasions.

Popular Lipsticks