April 19, 2014 | 1733 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Creme Brulee

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by humbuggery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this nude lipstick. I love it more than any of my high end nude lip products. It *is* the best. I love how its sheer and not enough to completely blank my lips out, I love how its glossy and gives the lips LIFE and I love that the shade is not too pink and not too orange. It is a fantastic muted warm beige. I am really pale and yellow toned, by the way. Its such a great nude that I get kind of angry reading all of the negative reviews. I googled this page expecting a rating of at least 4 lippies for this product, and NOPE. This truly is a fantastic nude if you're a very fair or even pale lady who enjoys sheer nudes. I look beautiful in this. My only complaints are that I wish it came with more product, and also that if I wear this on a day when my skin is exceptionally red/irritated, it doesn't look as nice.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite color of the Revlon lip butters. It is creamy and moisturizing. Does not dry out my lips. I agree with daisylonglegs review in that it has a soft sheen to it that makes my lips look plumper. This is the perfect nude color for me. I use this with Too Faced Perfect Lips liner as my everyday go-to look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by daisylonglegs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

"Have you had your lips plumped...?" This was the reaction from my daughter when she met me in town, wearing this swatched on my lips. I have naturally plump lips but this really enhances them. Color wise, its not too pale and is creamy with a sheen that makes lips really look fuller.
I did buy one. I adore nude shades and have most that are out there. This is lovely for summer. Sheer and very wearable. I'm blond with blue eyes and fair skin. Some nude shades wash me out but this is a great one on me.
The tube is 'Dior-esque' though I read that the top comes undone, so will make sure to keep it in the zip compartment of my bag.
It all depends on ones coloring but I would think most people could wear this and it is good to know its like a balm for lips, with a great color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite lip butter! Creme Brulee was my first Revlon Lip Butter purchase and it works so well with my skin color. It is a creamy nude and it makes my lips feel very soft. It doesn't have lasting power, but who cares -- it's more like a gloss. You can apply it without looking in the mirror. I also use this over a brighter lip color to mute it out a bit.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by payjark

I tried to love this so many times but its so unflattering on my yellow toned skin. I look like a zombie with it on. And its too sheer for my natural lip color so it applies very patchy and odd. I regret this buy but i know this color would look better on people that don't have my skin color.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by goldensnitch

The nude color looks great against pale winter skin, but washes you out if you are darker or have a tan. The formula is smooth and creamy, but can get a little sticky. Also, don't shove it into your pocket, the cap pops off easily.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by shengqix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is so strange. It becomes a light purple-brown color on my lips, totally wash my face out and make me look sick/have malnutrition

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

I've always been pale and struggle with nude lipsticks because they wash out the colors on my face. I love that the lip butter has a glossy finish, it shows up nicely in pictures. I also have dry lips and nude lipsticks usually accentuates that. The fact that this is a lip butter and the color payoff isn't completely opaque is excellent. As for the staying power, I don't pay much attention to it. Just like lip balm, you reapply when you don't feel the product on your lips anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by malinaxlat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product! And Creme Brulee is the perfect color. I'm a huge nude lip junkie and have been a fan of Revlon's nude line for awhile (Nude Attitude and Soft Nude), but found those to be quite drying. The lip butters are super moisturizing and doesn't leave the lips dry and chapped. It's awesome at working as both a lip balm and lip stick. The color isn't overly too bright/pigmented, so I don't look dead. But the color isn't sheer either. It is literally the perfect lip product for those who want moisture and some color. The packaging is cute, but isn't the best since it sometimes leaves residue on the sides. But that's minor. I would highly recommend this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Megan6205

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my fav nude lip product! It's super moisturizing, lasts a while without eating, and the colour is very pretty!! It's sort of sheer, but you an build it up. The colour is nude with a bit of shine. It goes well with my skin tone. It wasworth the price. It's totally wearable for school or work or whatever. It moisturizes for a decent amount of the time. The colour lasts hours (if you don't eat). I overall love this product and will repurchase when I run out. It is quite sheer though. So if your looking for a bold colour or a matte one, this isn't for you