July 31, 2014 | 1877 users online

Eyeliner - Essence - Gel Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by princessho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG eyeliner. Perfection, never comes off unless you use makeup remover, great pigmentation and super easy to apply!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by ellapuggle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

MacPeester I just got some a couple days at Fred Meyer! I was not too happy with this eyeliner in the black color. Gel eyeliners I put on before I put my contacts in because the liner almost always sticks to my contacts. This liner kind of balls up on my waterline in some places and then manages to get on my contacts throughout the day which drives me crazy! I will probably never re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by MacPeetster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HELP!! This product seems to be discontinued.. Can't find it on their website, sent them an e-mail and waiting for them to reply. But I do see recent posts.. I live in NL and it's out of store. If I would have known I would have stashed!! So sad; I hope it will be renewed or something. Does anybody know?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't belive I have not reviewed this product yet! I have had it for over a year and it still not empty or dried out like the Mac gel pot gets. its very black stays in place easy to remove with a makeup remover of your choice (I use origins oil cleanser or ponds) it will give you clean lines or you can smudge it very quickly, cause it sets fast. but over all cheap large size and works well. Just as good as the more expensive gel pots if not better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by r0san

I'm so amazed by Essence products! Can't go wrong with this gel liner, comparable to the well love Maybelline liners but a fraction of the cost. I paid $3 or $4 CAN for this at Shoppers Drug Mart.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by mrsdecker

This is honestly the best gel liner I have tried. Previously I had tried a couple of gel liners from drugstore to high end, but none of those add up to the essence one!! I hate glossy finishes on my liner, and I LOVE the fact that this has a matte finish. I got mine from Ulta for no more than $3!!! Def bang for your buck

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by misszb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't have much to say about this liner, other that I love it. It's very black and pigmented. It stays on all day. I can't compare it to gel liners from other brands, because I never tried one, but I know for sure that a lot of people prefer it over the raved Maybelline one, MAC, etc. (at least "Melmphs" on YouTube does :) )

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Jayyhoang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i looove this eyeliner! its soo creamy and pigmented. i use it with various brushes (whichever is clean really) and i cant complain about it. BUT it does irritate my contacts. If i get this eyeliner on my contacts... i have to rinse my contacts out and bear with teary eyes for an hour or so. but otherwise i love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by soyamilky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It glides on smooth, easy to control, very very pigmented, waterproof. I love it.

People are saying it takes too long to set but I just use a black eyeshadow on top and it seems to stay in places all day. I do a pretty big wing so transfers to my crease cause it's pretty greasy but i think that's just the eyeshadow, and my maybelline one used to run down the out corners of my eyes. I like this one way more and its significantly cheaper.

AND CRUELTY FREE

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is a cheap eyeliner but I find it useless, it smudges and doesn't seems to set.