Lancome Translucence Mattifying Silky Pressed Powder

4.3

Talc, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, PTFE, Lauroyl Lysine, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Methicone, Diphenylsiloxyphenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77492/CI 77499/CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77947/Zinc Oxide)

I have been looking for a good pressed powder for a very long time. I have combination skin with oily t zone but slightly dehydrated for the rest of the face and i'm so tired of having to used two different powder for that reason and i was never able to find something that will work all over my face. I have been a long time faithful fan of clinique almost makeup powder but i was never totally satisfy for the color (all being pink or neutral), coverage and how it makes my face grease after few hours. I had came across a long and expensive quest for powder, dior, chanel, mac, nars, too faced, bare minerals, shiseido just to name a few. i had came to a conclusion that my face doesn't like spf or minera type of powder. I was still not able to find the right coverage, right color and one that doesn't bother my sensitive acne prone skin. Just as i felt like i have tried pretty much anythinggg and very discourage and i just decided to give lancome a final try.....And finally i believe i have found something that works for me!! THIS POWDER IS SO UNDERRATED!!! UPDATE: broke me out after few weeks of usingg.....and also find it very dryinggg.....going back to mac's careblend...

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Best pressed powder for my oily, but sensitive skin! I was looking for something to control shine all day, and also even out my skin tone. This product does just that! I'm most impressed that it lasts all day, usually powders wear off throughout the day, but this one doesn't! Might be a little pricey, but def worth it!

This is awesome powder. I always liked my pressed powders, but this one I truly LOVE. It makes me look like a china doll. I am wearing it over the Revlon whipped Colorstay foundation and loving the combination of these two. Keeps my oilies at bay almost all day. No joke. And usually I'd have to reapply powder several times a day which led to crease lines and such. I have fairly oily skin that benefits from the oil-sopping-up properties of this stuff and the foundation I mentioned. This is good stuff - well worth the price.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Having oily skin and huge pores, I am been searching for what seems like an eternity for a decent pressed powder that could stand up to my greasy beacon of a face. In Canada, they had discontinued the Shine Free pressed powder, so after consulting beautypedia I decided to give this a go.

WOW, was I impressed, this is a delicate fine milled powder that controls shine, looks very natural and does not settle into fine lines and pores. Having very fair skin, it is sometimes hard to find powder that dosen`t make me look like the undead, and Lancome does have a wide range of colours to choose from.

I am deducting a lippie because of the price, at $39 CDN it is very expensive.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I love this product it gives great coverage

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I agree with all of the previous reviews. This is a great setting powder and the color stays true with minimal caking. Sadly, it has coconut derivatives in it and cligs my pores and causes deep painful knots everytime I use it. Anything with coconut ingredients can be a pore clogger if you are prone to it. Other than that, I wish I could use it but sadly its in the graveyard of acne hell for me.

This was recommended to me by the SA and I'm really happy with my purchase. It's a fine, non-chalky powder that just leaves my skin looking flawless. I use it over foundation, over tinted moisturizer or just over regular moisturizer. Regardless of which way I use it, it's awesome. Definitely a re-purchase for me!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG powder! I have tried soo many powders and this one is the BEST! The shade range is wide so I didn't have any problem matching my skin. It's extremely sheer and is perfect over foundation. It's also great for touch ups throughout the day. It doesn't cake or look too powdery. It's extremely good at keeping your complexion matte all day too!

For reference I am about NC25-NC30ish but more towards NC25.
I bought this in Bisque 300 perfect shade. Even though this is a translucent it does make the skin appear even-tone and not a terrible chalky matte but a more natural skin look. The only thing I wish is that its mattifying properties would last a bit longer on me. But overall it's a really beautiful finely milled pressed powder. Highly recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

ive only used for two days and i already love it! its amazing for my oily tzone since it controls oil for about three hours. no more blotchy, oily nose after an hour. ive tried so many different "oil controlling and mattifying" powder but this is definitley my HG. the packaging is luxurious and sleek. $29 for a compact powder is pretty pricey but definitley worth it, and i definitley will repurchase once i run it. this is really silky and smooth, makes skin looks flawless, yet with sheer coverage. its great over my estee lauder double wear liquid founsation!

edit; two days after i hit pan on this it SHATTERED in my makeup bag. *sigh* i still repurchased today but im gonna try to be more gentler with my purse