Jordana Blush (All Shades)

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/24/2014 1:41:00 PM

This a no brainer. Just go out and get some! Sandlewood although light is just beautiful on it's own and applied over other blushes for a more blended finish.

Tawny beige is that natural warm colour that is a great everday colour. It's close dupe for Tarte's Exposed.

Just get as many colors as you like! Becasue you can! There is no breaking the bank here at $1.50 to $3...depending where you find them.

on 12/25/2013 3:26:00 AM

Just brilliant these are, especially when you consider they're only a few dollars each, but they work just as well as some high end blushes. They have great pigmentation, a soft, smooth, velvety formula applies and blends easily, without being powdery or stiff. The finished look is lovely too, smooth, consistant and velvety. They don't settle in my pores or lines, they just glide over and blend so nicely, and can be built up for a more intense look, or worn lightly for a subtle glow. What impresses me the most is the lasting power of these, they truly do last all day and look just as good as the day goes on as they did when first applied.

They come in a huge variety of shades too and finishes too, from soft and subtle, to deep and bold, with a great mixture of browns, taupes, pinks, corals, reds and more, so you're sure to find colours you'll love and that suit your skin tone. There's matte shades as well as shimmer and sheen shades, both seem to apply in the same smooth manner.

Their price point makes them extremely attractive too, so if you're looking to expand your blush collection or experiment with different colours, these are a great option.

on 11/17/2013 10:26:00 PM

Pros: High pigmentation long lasting Drug store brand Inexpensive Cons: Not Matte

These are some really great, cheap, drugstore gems. The color options (online) are endless, and the majority of them are a matte finish - which is hard to find in the drugstore. I bought mine online from CherryCulture and I will definitely be purchasing more in the future!

Did I mention each blush costs less than 5 dollars?!

on 11/7/2013 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I own 8 of these amazing blushes and i order them from cherry culture and beauty joint. I own multiple MAC blushes and haven't touched them in months! I love how they have a variety of matte and sparkly blushes. Definitely recommend and the price is unbeatable!!!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

great pigmentation for 1.9 I have 3 looking for 2 more im missing, awesome blushes and I am nc45 dark skinned and it shows up wonderful

on 11/5/2013 5:26:00 AM

I have the shades blushing rose, rose silk, tender tearose, clasic bronze, sandalwood, sunlit bronze, and touch of pink. I so love these blushes that I reach out for these than my laura mercier, tarte, Mac and Nars blushes. my favorite shade is rose silk. I just feel so pretty every time I put it on my cheeks. haha!!! love these blushes!!!!!!!!

on 10/25/2013 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Rose Silk, Rouge, and Sandalwood shades

it's not the cost of something that makes it valuable, it's what it does for you.

these give me a sheer glow blush, not overly pigmented (yes, I have NARs, Guerlain, Givenchy, Chanel too) but these have a daily use quality which I think gives them added value. I love good pigmentation but sometimes I just don't have time or inclination to be a blending maestro.

they are inexpensive, they do the job and they are packaged in a decent little pot, no more and no less than say a MAC but without the hinged top which can be broken (this screw on top is how MAC started anyway).

pigmentation is great. Color selection is wonderful. If I lose one (which can happen) I won't cry a river.

what's not to love?

on 10/25/2013 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am on a Jordana kick lately! I love their blushes, I have 3: Coral Radiance (bright peachy melon), Rose Silk (a rosy berry) and Sienna (a milky chocolate). All three are matte, not powdery and long lasting. I use Sienna as a contour/bronzer shade and it works great on my weird yellow yet ruddy skin tone.

on 9/22/2013 2:16:00 PM

These are great. They have a few matte colour options too. They are pigmented, not very powdery, and they blend fairly well. The lasting power is average. I definitely recommend these!

Popular Blush Products