Joico K-Pak RevitaLuxe

4.4

Water, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Jojoba Seed Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Peg-8 Distearate, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Stearate, Ceteth-2, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Pentapeptide-28 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Keratin Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin Pg-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Myristyl Myristate, Glycolipids, Bis-Isobutyl Peg/Ppg-20/35 Amino Dimethicone Copolymer Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Thioctic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sorbic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Trideceth-12, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Limonene, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 4.

on 11/10/2013 3:43:00 AM

I absolutely love this treatment! I use it twice a week. It makes my hair feel SO incredibly soft. The only thing I dislike about it is the scent. It smells EXACTLY like Nair to me.

on 10/26/2013 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Best product I have used so far in terms of a conditioner. My hair was feeling really dry and dead and after using this product once, my hair feels 100% softer and healthier. Will def keep using this product!!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have very fine, fragile, dry, colour treated hair. This product has helped reduce breakage & frizz for me & I could see a difference after the first use. My hairdresser noticed a difference in the general condition of my hair right away when I went to see her.

I use the whole k-pak reconstruct line, but if you were to try only one of these products, I'd recommend the Revitaluxe if you have hair that at all matches the description I gave of mine above. You don't need to use a lot of product, so don't let the price scare you off (I think it retails for around $28).

I went & bought 3 more tubes of it after the first time I used it. I would repurchase again.

on 7/26/2013 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I like to do treatments with protein once a month. I have normal hair with no damage.Tips a bit dry and they get tangled at times. I always say I'm a tangled mess. As a teen I wore my hair up all the time because long tangled hair was a pain. My tips are always dryish. I use Matrix Total Results Moisture shampoo and conditioner with the cure spray to help with the dryness and tangles.
K-Pak line has been a long time fave for treatments.

This is the claim "Joico K-Pak Revitaluxe Bio-Advanced Restorative Treatment
to revitalize, nourish, and repair Delivers complete restoration and hydration to dry, damaged hair. Instantly leaves hair stronger, softer and more moisturized. "

Used several times (about 4) and never did it do any of those things. I was so disappointed. The smell was nice. Clean like and what I think all Joico smells like.

Save time and money. Just get the good old K-Pak treatment.

on 7/15/2013 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hate it. I have thin highlighted hair that is damaged and this did nothing for it. It did not add any moisture, it did not repair anything, nor did it condition well. In fact, my hair felt drier after using it. It's also very expensive and comes in small quantities.

on 6/12/2013 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This is seriously the best thing I have ever used on my hair. My hair is dry, damaged, coloured, thick and frizzy, I find it hard to find products that give me the results I want with my hair (smooth, shiny, silky and soft) but this is one of those products! I'm so happy I found this, it's amazing and has completley transformed my hair. It literally repaired my hair. I love Joico and it's the only thing I use on my hair, the K-PAK range is by far my absolute favourite and I've had the best results using it. It also smells incredible! I will definitley repurchase :))))

on 3/6/2013 3:18:00 PM

Saved my damaged dry hair and has turned it silky soft in just 1 use!
I thought I would have to cut off a good 6-7 inches in order to get my hair back to the condition it was once in. I had gotten it ombred and they used a bit of bleach to lighten the ends. It is also down to my mid back so it would get extremely tangled and dry after a night's sleep not to mention I now have a ton of split ends from my hair being so long. Found this rec after scouring the boards and decided to give this a go. I bought the trial size off amazon so I wouldn't waste $$ if it didn't work. I use this following my shampoo and to be honest I hated the smell! It smelled like a super strong rose perfume, did not care for it at all. Also it doesn't detangle like a reg. conditioner so you might have to follow up with one after you leave it in for 3-5 mins. At first I didn't notice any difference and even felt that my hair was even stiffer and drier than before but the next morning, "Holy Smokes" my hair was smooth and silky like never before! MInd you my hair was stiff and waxy feeling prior to using this. The packaging is just your typical screw on squeeze bottle but I would prefer if it was a flip top instead. Overall, I would definitely re-purchase because it works wonderfully even if the smell is intoxicating.

on 2/26/2013 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Just tried this Revitaluxe. Recommended by my friend. I used it last night for the first time. Left it in for 5 mins and rinsed. It was amazing. I use my blowdryer on high heat and usually see some smoke from burning and this time no smoke. Totally protected my hair from burning and more damage.
My hair is very dry and thin. This was a big improvement. Love this product.
must try.

on 2/17/2013 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

After having a full head of highlights, my baby fine hair was very dry, damaged and weak. I couldn't even get a comb through it! This was the only product which enabled me to get my hair back in good condition.
The conditioner does have quite a thin, runny consistency and i've found that leaving it on for the desired time and gently massaging it through a couple of times before rinsing works best.
As the conditioner is full of protein you will notice that your hair feels a lot stronger, but is not necessarily soft, protein is great for strengthening hair but can dry some hair types out a bit so you may need to use a leave in conditioner after this product to soften it up a little.
All in all this product is well worth the expense and you will notice a definite improvement in your hair after using it, it will become much stronger, shinier and lustrous.

on 2/2/2013 12:02:00 PM

Pure and simple it works ....... I have been a bad girl lately and have started using heat on my hair ...... while I love the look of a curling iron, my one section of my hair had hair breakage ...... I was freaking out so I stopped using curling irons and researched products I could use to help me ...... in the past I was using Paul Mitchell's Strong line and while good, I still had breakage, which I did not realize until my hairdresser pointed it out ....... I started using two weeks Joico's K-Pak RevitalLuxe and noted an immediate difference ...... my hair was so soft while washing and even after drying ....... I also noted that when I comb out my hair, there is no hair on the comb ...... I also now use hot rollers (alot gentler than curling irons) and there has been no breakage ..... RevitaLuxe has really transformed my hair ..... I always thought that my hair was healthy, but I could not belive the difference after I started using RevitaLuxe ...... totally worth the expensive price.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

My Favorite Deep Hair Conditioner!!~Joico K-Pak revitaluxe hair mask by Lextaylor7

Joico K-Pak Revitaluxe Review by starlitmakeupchick