September 2, 2014 | 1881 users online

Hair Treatments - Joico - K-PAK RevitaLuxe

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by tdawgz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This is seriously the best thing I have ever used on my hair. My hair is dry, damaged, coloured, thick and frizzy, I find it hard to find products that give me the results I want with my hair (smooth, shiny, silky and soft) but this is one of those products! I'm so happy I found this, it's amazing and has completley transformed my hair. It literally repaired my hair. I love Joico and it's the only thing I use on my hair, the K-PAK range is by far my absolute favourite and I've had the best results using it. It also smells incredible! I will definitley repurchase :))))

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by cosmic23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Saved my damaged dry hair and has turned it silky soft in just 1 use!
I thought I would have to cut off a good 6-7 inches in order to get my hair back to the condition it was once in. I had gotten it ombred and they used a bit of bleach to lighten the ends. It is also down to my mid back so it would get extremely tangled and dry after a night's sleep not to mention I now have a ton of split ends from my hair being so long. Found this rec after scouring the boards and decided to give this a go. I bought the trial size off amazon so I wouldn't waste $$ if it didn't work. I use this following my shampoo and to be honest I hated the smell! It smelled like a super strong rose perfume, did not care for it at all. Also it doesn't detangle like a reg. conditioner so you might have to follow up with one after you leave it in for 3-5 mins. At first I didn't notice any difference and even felt that my hair was even stiffer and drier than before but the next morning, "Holy Smokes" my hair was smooth and silky like never before! MInd you my hair was stiff and waxy feeling prior to using this. The packaging is just your typical screw on squeeze bottle but I would prefer if it was a flip top instead. Overall, I would definitely re-purchase because it works wonderfully even if the smell is intoxicating.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Countessboa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just tried this Revitaluxe. Recommended by my friend. I used it last night for the first time. Left it in for 5 mins and rinsed. It was amazing. I use my blowdryer on high heat and usually see some smoke from burning and this time no smoke. Totally protected my hair from burning and more damage.
My hair is very dry and thin. This was a big improvement. Love this product.
must try.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Tink28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After having a full head of highlights, my baby fine hair was very dry, damaged and weak. I couldn't even get a comb through it! This was the only product which enabled me to get my hair back in good condition.
The conditioner does have quite a thin, runny consistency and i've found that leaving it on for the desired time and gently massaging it through a couple of times before rinsing works best.
As the conditioner is full of protein you will notice that your hair feels a lot stronger, but is not necessarily soft, protein is great for strengthening hair but can dry some hair types out a bit so you may need to use a leave in conditioner after this product to soften it up a little.
All in all this product is well worth the expense and you will notice a definite improvement in your hair after using it, it will become much stronger, shinier and lustrous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pure and simple it works ....... I have been a bad girl lately and have started using heat on my hair ...... while I love the look of a curling iron, my one section of my hair had hair breakage ...... I was freaking out so I stopped using curling irons and researched products I could use to help me ...... in the past I was using Paul Mitchell's Strong line and while good, I still had breakage, which I did not realize until my hairdresser pointed it out ....... I started using two weeks Joico's K-Pak RevitalLuxe and noted an immediate difference ...... my hair was so soft while washing and even after drying ....... I also noted that when I comb out my hair, there is no hair on the comb ...... I also now use hot rollers (alot gentler than curling irons) and there has been no breakage ..... RevitaLuxe has really transformed my hair ..... I always thought that my hair was healthy, but I could not belive the difference after I started using RevitaLuxe ...... totally worth the expensive price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

There was a small tube of this product in a gift pack I had bought at a beauty supply store. I have luck with most Joico products and love what they have done for my hair. I have curly hair that is prone to frizz and dryness. I don't have any sensitivities to protein. When I used this in the shower, it made detangling a breeze but took a while to rinse out. When my hair dried it was a bit tangled though. My looked shiny but felt a bit rough in texture. I will probably reserve this for when I dye my hair and in need of a good treatment to restore back lost proteins. It's ok, but not enough for me to repurchase it. Update 7/9/13 Well, just what I suspected. Once I highlighted my hair, this seemed to work so much better for me. My curls seemed rejuvenated and I had great shine. I went ahead and added another lippie. I also noticed a better softening effect. I definitely recommend this for dry, damaged hair that is color-treated.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Limwen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My hair is dark brown, long, frizz-prone and heat-tortured. It recently underwent a bleaching disaster and is in recovery. This product, like the rest of the wonderful ones in this range, came to my rescue. My hair feels stronger, softer and less damaged. I love it and will always turn to it for hair rescuing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by lexigill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this treatment. It hydrates and reconstructs in one easy step leaving my hair smooth and moisturized with no build up or heaviness at all. I am honestly not a fan of most Joico products as my hair is fairly protein sensitive and I find they really pack the protein into their products which sometimes drys my hair badly. Last month i got a sample of RevitalLuxe from my hair dresser and was amazed at how great my hair looked after using it. I use it about 2 to 3 times a week and sometimes i leave it in overnight and my hair looks better than it ever has. The consistency is a bit different but it absorbs into my hair right away and really locks the moisture into the cuticle. This is a wonderful product, a bit pricey but the results are definitely well worth the price

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by wround525

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this to be just okay. For some reason, the consistency was weird and I felt that my hair didn't absorb it well. I much prefer k-Paks moisturizing conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 6:44:00 AM More reviews by KatFrench

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Aaaaaaah, wow! This stuff is amazing!
my hair is bleached and naturally dry anyway, Ive been using kerastase treatments with no real change. Just used this stuff once and my hair already feels a million times better! still split at the ends but feels stronger and smoother already, and looks super shiny. its reasonably priced and i don't need much on my fine, medium hair, so it should last a while....so happy i tried this!