MAC Satin Blush - Fleur Power

4.5

on 11/7/2013 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this blush every single day. It's a gorgeous corally pink, and It's very pigmented. This looks good on everyone. It just warms up my face like no other blush :)

on 10/29/2013 5:01:00 AM

its a great peachy pink blush (coral). its a satin finish and lasts all day on my light medium skin. its very pigmented tho, so less is more. i use squirrel hair blush brush for this and i have no trouble at all blending it. its very soft and it doesnt break me out. ive been using this regularly (2-3x a week) for 2 years and i have NOT yet hit pan. very good buy.

on 10/19/2013 10:03:00 AM

This is my first purchase from MAC and I really like this blush. Since I was little disappointed of NARS blush I've tried this one (and yeah, it is so much cheaper). The colour is very soft pink (love that colour!), but you have to be carefull, the blush is very pigmented and you have to blend it out a lot, but its finish is beautiful. The lasting is also pretty good.

Applied lightly makes me look like I've been drinking, applied any more and I look sunburnt, cannot get this to look good at all. Was really excited about getting this because I wanted a coral pink but I see no coral at all, it just looks red on me. Perhaps it just isn't right for my skin tone (fair to medium nw20). I would advise to try this out at a MAC store if you can beforehand and not rely on swatches online if you're unsure like I did.

Edit: Okay, after a couple of weeks I've learnt to apply this a bit better, it looks good very lightly applied and with natural or even no other makeup (on me anyway) so quite liking it now. I'd still definitely recommend trying it at a store if you can though. - Added a lippie.

UPDATE: I say this with a heavy heart as I adore MAC's products and doubt I'll find replacements for many but I cannot repurchase their products now that they are not cruelty free due to supplying China. :( I cannot support cruelty for my own vanity.

on 9/15/2013 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Hated this blush, another lesson of why I should never buy things on impulse! On my NC25 skin-tone, it comes off as very bright coral-pink, bordering on red. It's extremely pigmented, yet impossible to apply lightly thanks to it's coral and red tones. The application for me was quite chalky and impossible for me to apply in a rush.

on 7/5/2013 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this peach pink colour blush blends like a dream however I'm really pale and prefer to wear this when I'm tanned as it can make my cheeks look like there a bit sun burnt if I over do it so I have to be careful that I don't apply too much it's very pigmented only need to slightly dip my brush into the pan and that's all I need unlike well dressed which I adore but isn't that pigmented

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Hmm, I'm kind of on the fence with this blush..
It's my first MAC blush so I had pretty high expectations. I was debating between this and Peaches, and tbh I regret picking this blush over Peaches now
here's why
I'm about nc30 more olive, and I feel that a peachy blush would've suited me better than pinky corals but I've never had a peach blush until very recently (I gave in and bought Peaches) peach blushes warm up my complexion in a way that pinks never did!
This is not the products fault, because if you love/prefer bright pink blushes than I would definitely give this a go
Also, Fleur Power is super easy to overdo. It's a very pigmented so be sure, be very sure that you use a light hand! Less is more
I did dock a lippy for that, I've used this blush when I was in a rush many times and have had to leave the my house with clown cheeks :(
However, if you do use just the right amount, it results in a beautiful flush of color.
I reccommend Fleur Power to ones with more neutral undertones, actually NO
scratch that, this blush is extremely versatile when it comes to the skintones it flatters-- it all depends on your preference!
If you're looking for a bright, pinky coral blush this is the one for you
(However if you're more yellow undertones and olive I do think Peaches would be more fit)
Again, all about your personal preference!

on 6/5/2013 12:44:00 PM

I am very pale, paler then MAC's nw10 and this is one of my fav blushes ! Lovely pigment and stays well.

on 6/3/2013 6:42:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This blush gives my cheeks a natural, pinkish colour - which is what I usually want. It's so pretty, pigmented and pretty buildable, so you can achieve a bolder look with it as well.

The staying power is OK - not the best. I imagine the Pro Longwear blushes are better when it comes to this. But it holds for a good 6 hours at least, which is good enough for me.

And the best thing for me is that this blush isn't shimmery.

on 5/20/2013 4:38:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this blush because in my stash there's just a overload on peachy coral blushes but no where to be found a pinkish one.. So after I swatched this at the MAC counter I was sold. It's just a really pretty pinkish color that isn't too bright. It's buildable for how the color must look like so you don't end like a clown haha. Otherwise the blush isn't red.

Top Rated MAC Products