August 2, 2014 | 646 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 1:30:00 AM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing! It has great coverage and so affordable! Blends like a dream and feels light on the skin yet my skin looks flawless! Just bought this on a whim after hearing all the hype about it and I'm mad I didn't get this sooner! I never use my high end foundations anymore. HOLY GRAIL STATUS! My face looks like it's glowing yet still natural. I always get alot of compliments when I wear this BB cream. As if it couldn't get any better, you get 2.5 fl oz for only $12! That's a steal!!!!
*I am the shade Light/Medium and it matches me perfectly. I'm a MAC NC30 for reference

Pros
flawless, natural looking
long wearing
light weight
inexpensive
tons of product
SPF 15
blends like a dream

Cons
none

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by IzzyB95

I got this product last year to use in the summer instead of a heavier foundation and was pleased with it. It has a nice smell and goes on well, it also doesn't make my face shiney like other BBcreams I have used. However I use this in the fairest shade and it is still much too dark for me unless I have a very dark tan like when I was holiday last year. Therefore this product is rarely used only after I have been away and my foundation doesn't much until my tan fades slightly. I would most certainly buy this to use more often if it came in lighter shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by beautyhannah1

I love this product. I have acne and I wear it every day - I understand why people are saying it doesn't blend, I thought that at first too. But it does, you need a bit more than the size of a pea (not as much as a normal foundation) and apply it like moisturiser... By doing this, your using it properly and you would realise how great it is - gives you colour, moisture and softness. You obviously need to apply concealer etc, but note that it is a BB cream, not a foundation! I love this product so much and wear it more than bobbi brown, Mac, Estée Lauder and other great brands! Perfect for day time, and a natural healthy skin look. Love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by BellaCheung

Worst BB cream I've ever tried unfortunately. Thankfully I was given a sample before deciding whether to buy it or not. Even with the light shade it looked orange on my skin. It was also cakey and made me break out. I think those who have pale skin should look elsewhere

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by scotland010

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really can't stand this product. I had ran out of my usual foundation and I had a tube of this that I figured I'd use to go buy more foundation. I decided not to use moisturizer as this stuff seemed heavy and greasy. After setting it with some light powder I headed out on a rather hot and humid day. I dabbed at my face with a tissue and was horrified to see a dark substance on the tissue. I went shopping anyway and ran into an old friend with whom I chatted for quite some time. Upon returning home I looked in the mirror and my face was patchy, my naturally fair skin was bare with Garnier BB Cream in patches on my face, especially my forehead. Still wondering what my old friend thought!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by 5hania98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is terrible. I regret buying it. I applied it to my skin and even my wrist and it did not blend what so ever because of how thick it was. Then waiting for it to dry, it started literally peeling off my face as I touched it and would leave my skin feeling irritated. I even put moisturizer, I tried over and over and it just did not work for me. It just kept on peeling. 18 dollars down the drain :I but I ended up buying the maybelline one which worked so much better for me. Never will I buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Karna2011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My skin looks a bit brighter after application. Aside from that, I really don't notice any difference. It's like a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't really give me any coverage or evens out my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by emman95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Whats good about it: for my dry, sometimes too dry skin, i found this to last all day even during the summer with a little of powder only on my T zone. I can easily see my bronzer and blush on at the end of the day. It has quite a good coverage considering the other BB creams out their that i have tried.
However, it doesn't replace my moisturizer, i have to well moisturize before applying it otherwise it will look cakey.
i will definitely buy this again for an easy ,everyday use.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Millie43

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is great! When I apply it it makes my skin look really oily, but after I put on some of my E.L.F high definition powder (my current fave) it makes my skin look perfect! I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Leismith

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lightweight, creamy coverage that stays around. I've been using this Garner BlackBerry cream since it was released. I've tried others, more expensive and poor coverage. I like this one the best. It takes the place of foundation on this mature face.